Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney focus of alleged sexual assault probe – as drug claims emerge about team’s night at hotel with dancers

    ‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her

    What the social media addiction lawsuit could cost Meta | Social Media News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Politics»FIFA lifts registration restrictions on Hearts of Oak after hiddink settlement
    Politics

    FIFA lifts registration restrictions on Hearts of Oak after hiddink settlement

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 19, 2026No Comments1 Min Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    FIFA lifts registration restrictions on Hearts of Oak after hiddink settlement
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    FIFA lifts registration restrictions on Hearts of Oak after hiddink settlement

    Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club has announced that FIFA has closed the matter involving former coach Rene Hiddink following the full settlement of the amount owed to him.

    In an official statement issued on August 18, 2026, the club indicated that FIFA had formally communicated the closure of the case after Hiddink confirmed receipt of the payment.

    As a result, FIFA has lifted all registration restrictions that had previously been imposed on Hearts of Oak in connection with the matter.

    The club expressed satisfaction with the resolution, stressing that it acted in good faith throughout the process and worked towards what it described as a responsible and amicable settlement.

    Hearts of Oak has therefore urged its supporters, stakeholders and the general public to remain calm, noting that the relevant process has now been concluded.

    The club thanked its supporters, popularly known as Phobians, for their patience, understanding and continued support throughout the matter.

    By: Jacob Aggrey



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticlePremier League chief insists Man City’s 115 charges saga is ‘NOT top of the list’ in conversations with rival clubs – and adds verdict will take ‘as long as it takes’
    Next Article What the social media addiction lawsuit could cost Meta | Social Media News
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Government pays GH¢10.8 billion DDEP coupon in full- Min. Of Finance announces

    August 19, 2026

    NIA clarifies Ghana card fees, says prestige centre is optional

    August 19, 2026

    Wontumi’s bail application adjourned to October 15

    August 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 19, 2026

    Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney focus of alleged sexual assault probe – as drug claims emerge about team’s night at hotel with dancers

    Isaac Heeney has been revealed as the focus of the police probe into an alleged…

    ‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her

    What the social media addiction lawsuit could cost Meta | Social Media News

    FIFA lifts registration restrictions on Hearts of Oak after hiddink settlement

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney focus of alleged sexual assault probe – as drug claims emerge about team’s night at hotel with dancers

    ‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her

    What the social media addiction lawsuit could cost Meta | Social Media News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.