Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    We’ll ban all foreign nationals from any benefits, says Reform: Party vows to cut welfare bill by £50bn – with disability cash axed for millions

    Shipping slows through Strait of Hormuz after tanker attacks, data shows

    Ebola outbreak in DR Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history | Ebola News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Woman is stabbed outside her Kew home after a night out – as man is found dead 350km away hours later
    International

    Woman is stabbed outside her Kew home after a night out – as man is found dead 350km away hours later

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 21, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Woman is stabbed outside her Kew home after a night out – as man is found dead 350km away hours later
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    • Woman stabbed multiple times outside her Melbourne home
    • Man found dead 350km away 
    • Do you know more? Email maisy.rae@dailymail.com.au 

    By MAISY RAE and PAUL SHAPIRO, SENIOR NEWS REPORTER, AUSTRALIA

    Published: 22:23 EST, 20 January 2026 | Updated: 00:07 EST, 21 January 2026

    A stabbing that left a woman injured outside her home is believed to be linked to the discovery of a dead man 350km away. 

    The 18-year-old woman was ambushed by a man after returning from a night out to her Miller Grove home in Kew, east Melbourne, at about 1am on Wednesday.

    Her injuries were initially assessed as life-threatening, but the woman is now in a stable condition.

    Police responded to a triple-zero call at Antwerp, in north-west Victoria, hours later when an 18-year-old man was found dead at 6.15am.

    The man and woman were known to each other. 

    A 20cm kitchen knife was seized by police at the scene of the stabbing in Kew.

    Bloodstains were found splattered on the driveway, a parked blue Porsche and across the fence of the double storey home.

    A neighbour who did not wish to be named was ‘shaking’ and told the Daily Mail ‘It’s been a very long night, we haven’t had any sleep.’ 

    Woman is stabbed outside her Kew home after a night out – as man is found dead 350km away hours later

    Bloodstains were found on the side of a blue Porsche in the driveway of the Kew home

    The young woman was stabbed multiple times in her driveway at around 1am on Wednesday

    The man's body was found in Antwerp, about 350 kilometres north from where the woman was stabbed outside her home

    The man’s body was found in Antwerp, about 350 kilometres north from where the woman was stabbed outside her home

    Police said the woman had been on a night out with a friend before she was attacked and stabbed multiple times. 

    ‘Boroondara Crime Investigation Unit detectives were actively searching for the 18-year-old Camberwell man after a woman was stabbed outside a Miller Grove home about 1am this morning,’ a Victoria Police spokesman said. 

    ‘Detectives, who are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding what occurred, are not looking for anyone else in relation to the incident.

    ‘The death of the man is not being treated as suspicious, and police will prepare a report for the Coroner.’

    Superintendent Wayne Cheesman told the Nova radio network the woman was ‘minding her own business’ when the attack occurred.

    ‘She gets dropped off at her residence in Kew and there’s a male who is known to her – he’s also of similar age – and he approaches her in her driveway as she’s about to enter the family home and he stabs her multiple times,’ he said. 

    ‘Just a young girl who was minding her own business walking home in the safety of her own driveway.

    ‘How an 18-year-old boy can, for whatever reason, think that it’s okay to approach a girl he knows and stab her multiple times in her own home is really sad and I don’t know how people get to that point.’

    Bloodstains were found splattered on the driveway

    Bloodstains were found splattered on the driveway

    Blood could also be seen across the fence of the double storey home in Kew

    Blood could also be seen across the fence of the double storey home in Kew

    It’s understood the woman was treated for upper and mid-body injuries. 

    The Porsche, which is understood to have been inspected by police, remains in the driveway where it being charged in the carport.  

    More to come.

    Share or comment on this article:
    Woman is stabbed outside her Kew home after a night out – as man is found dead 350km away hours later



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleUCL: Vini Jr responds to Madrid boo-fans with MVP display as Los Blancos demolish Monaco
    Next Article Ken Ofori-Atta case in US court pushed to April
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    We’ll ban all foreign nationals from any benefits, says Reform: Party vows to cut welfare bill by £50bn – with disability cash axed for millions

    August 17, 2026

    Get your trousers back on, you’re nicked! Moment riot police pull wanted man’s pants down as they haul him off a roof

    August 17, 2026

    Paedophile fireman used loophole to keep changing his identity: Calls to change law as the Daily Mail exposes shocking case of pervert with 20 aliases

    August 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 17, 2026

    We’ll ban all foreign nationals from any benefits, says Reform: Party vows to cut welfare bill by £50bn – with disability cash axed for millions

    Foreign nationals would be banned from claiming almost all benefits by a Reform government, Nigel…

    Shipping slows through Strait of Hormuz after tanker attacks, data shows

    Ebola outbreak in DR Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history | Ebola News

    Knicks superstar Karl-Anthony Towns marries Jordyn Woods in front of teammates and A-list guests in Malibu after NBA Championship

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    We’ll ban all foreign nationals from any benefits, says Reform: Party vows to cut welfare bill by £50bn – with disability cash axed for millions

    Shipping slows through Strait of Hormuz after tanker attacks, data shows

    Ebola outbreak in DR Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history | Ebola News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.