Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Wisconsin shooter’s baby-faced accomplice breaks silence after being accused of plotting attack that killed two
    International

    Wisconsin shooter’s baby-faced accomplice breaks silence after being accused of plotting attack that killed two

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 6, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Wisconsin shooter’s baby-faced accomplice breaks silence after being accused of plotting attack that killed two
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By MELISSA KOENIG FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS

    Published: 00:41 EST, 6 January 2025 | Updated: 00:42 EST, 6 January 2025

    The babyface California man accused of helping a Wisconsin teenager plan a school shooting that took the lives of a student and a teacher has broken his silence.

    Alexander Paffendorf appeared by video in a collared shirt and tie in court on Friday to face the consequences of his actions, without detailing his role in the Abundant Life Christian School shooting on December 16.

    He said he was ready for a hearing on whether a restraining order confiscating his guns and ammunition should remain in place, and expressed remorse for his actions.

    Police have said Paffendorf admitted to federal agents that he had been messaging school shooter 15-year-old Natalie Rupnow about attacking a government building with a gun and explosives while she carried out the attack at the small Christian school.

    Shortly afterwards, neighbors told CBS 8 they saw more than a dozen police cars enter the apartment complex where Paffendorf lives on Tuesday night and saw officers coming out of the building carrying what was described as a ‘black gun box.’

    Paffendorf has not been charged with any wrongdoing, but an attorney for the city of Carlsbad told Judge Devon Lomayesva that he was under criminal investigation.

    A detective also told the judge the FBI is expected to conclude its investigation within two to three months – prompting Lomayesva to delay consideration on the restraining order.

    He explained that it was in Paffendorf’s best interest to delay the hearing, as he is under criminal investigation but did not have an attorney present.

    Wisconsin shooter’s baby-faced accomplice breaks silence after being accused of plotting attack that killed two

    Alexander Paffendorf appeared by video in a collared shirt and tie in court on Friday to face the consequences of his actions

    He allegedly admitted to agents that he had been messaging 15-year-old Natalie Rupnow (pictured) about attacking a government building with a gun and explosives

    He allegedly admitted to agents that he had been messaging 15-year-old Natalie Rupnow (pictured) about attacking a government building with a gun and explosives

    The ruling keeps the order to confiscate Paffendorf’s weapons in effect through April 4, as police continue their investigation into the school shooting and Paffendorf’s role.

    Authorities have previously said Rupnow entered Abundant Life Christian School with two handguns – but only used one to carry out the attack, which took the lives of 14-year-old student Rubi Patricia Vergara and 42-year-old teacher Erin Michelle West. 

    Police then received a call at 10.57am, and officers arrived just seconds later.

    By 11.05, officers found Rupnow wounded as they recovered her weapon. 

    She was later pronounced dead on the way to the hospital as fire department workers cared for at least six other victims, whose injuries ranged from minor to life-threatening.

    A motive for the shooting still remains unclear, with police saying they do not know whether anyone was specifically targeted in the attack as some have suggested.

    Police, along with the FBI, are now scouring online records and other resources, as well as speaking with the shooter’s parents and classmates in an attempt to determine a motive for the shooting.

    Authorities were also seen raiding the Rupnows’ Wisconsin home following the tragedy.

    The school shooting also took the life of 14-year-old Rubi Patricia Vergara

    ff

    Rupnow shot and killed 14-year-old student Rubi Patricia Vergara and 42-year-old teacher Erin Michelle West before turning the gun on herself on December 16

    A motive for the shooting at Abundant Life Christian School (pictured) remains unclear

    A motive for the shooting at Abundant Life Christian School (pictured) remains unclear

    Investigators are trying to determine whether Rupnow’s parents, Jeff and Melissa, had any involvement or contributed to Natalie’s actions.

    Online court records show no criminal cases against her father, Jeffrey Rupnow, or her mother, Mellissa Rupnow. 

    They are divorced and shared custody of their daughter, but she primarily lived with her father, according to court documents. Divorce records indicate that Rupnow was in therapy in 2022, but don’t say why.

    Share or comment on this article:
    Wisconsin shooter’s baby-faced accomplice breaks silence after being accused of plotting attack that killed two



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleRevealed: How trolls used the tragedy of Phillip Hughes’s death to sledge Sam Konstas in sickening attacks
    Next Article Following the final re-collation, the EC formally announces the winners; NDC will contest the findings.
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    August 20, 2026

    Eric Swalwell criminal probe escalates as half-dozen FBI agents are seen raiding disgraced ex-congressman’s DC home

    August 20, 2026

    Army soldier, 21, is charged with raping girl aged TWELVE

    August 20, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 20, 2026

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘I heard you missed me. Here I am.’That was the punchy eight-word opener delivered by…

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    MoGCSP strengthens stakeholder engagement on witchcraft accusations

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.