Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Royal artist’s anger over exhibition of ‘sexually explicit artwork’ in gallery used by children

    Education Minister engages university administrators over ongoing strike

    ‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins | Courts News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Wild moment tradies throw punches after violent brawl erupts on work site
    International

    Wild moment tradies throw punches after violent brawl erupts on work site

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJune 24, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Wild moment tradies throw punches after violent brawl erupts on work site
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By CAITLIN POWELL FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

    Published: 21:52 EDT, 23 June 2025 | Updated: 23:14 EDT, 23 June 2025

    A violent brawl involving over 20 fired-up tradies has erupted beside a work site, with one man using his hard hat to bash another in the head. 

    Workmen dressed in orange and yellow high-vis jackets were seen clashing on Sexton Avenue in Castle Hill, in Sydney‘s northwest, about 7am on Tuesday. 

    Two men appeared to close in on each other in footage shared to Facebook before over a dozen men joined in on the action. 

    In a splinter group, one man could be seen removing his work helmet and using it to bash another man over the head.

    The altercation appeared to take place on a quiet road, with some tradies watching on from a worksite. It’s unclear what triggered the violence. 

    During the minute-long video, at least two men were pushed to the ground, where they appeared to be kicked by someone.

    Some individuals could be seen trying to separate participants, as those on the sidelines could be heard shouting a range of protests.

    One witness called the behaviour ‘crazy’ while another said: ‘That’s enough… That’s four on one you’ve got there’. 

    Wild moment tradies throw punches after violent brawl erupts on work site

    An altercation in Castle Hill saw over 20 tradies pushing and shoving each other (pictured)

    The man filming the violent brawl was told not to record by another bystander, but he wasn’t deterred, telling the person to ‘f*** off!’

    Locals took to the comments to share a mix of bemusement and horror. 

    ‘See what happens when you mess up the lunch order,’ one person joked. 

    ‘When you’re not the first person on site and try to take over the tunes,’ another said. 

    But others condemned the behaviour, with one commenter branding it ‘disgusting’.

    ‘I hope the footage was sent to the police,’ they said.

    ‘Disgusting behaviour for people at work,’ a second wrote. 

    Little detail was included in the video description, but one tradie involved in the altercation wore a ‘Meriton’ high-vis jacket.

    In one instance, a man took his work helmet and hit another over the head with it

    In one instance, a man took his work helmet and hit another over the head with it

    Daily Mail Australia has contacted the company for comment.

    NSW Police said an investigation had been launched into the 20-person brawl.

    Paramedics treated a 43-year-old man and a 55-year-old man at the scene before they were taken to Westmead Hospital with minor injuries. 

    Anyone with information about the brawl has been urged to contact Crime Stoppers. 

    Share or comment on this article:
    Wild moment tradies throw punches after violent brawl erupts on work site



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleAlgerian stadium collapse leaves three dead and dozens injured
    Next Article ‘You, an SHS-level police officer, want to threaten a graduate?’ – Frustrated teacher fumes
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Royal artist’s anger over exhibition of ‘sexually explicit artwork’ in gallery used by children

    August 17, 2026

    Trump explodes at CNN reporter after question about young blonde aide who wrote him besotted letters

    August 17, 2026

    Urban explorer aged 17 met horrific fate after breaking into abandoned skyscraper whose stairwells did not have safety railings

    August 17, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 17, 2026

    Royal artist’s anger over exhibition of ‘sexually explicit artwork’ in gallery used by children

    By JANET MURRAY Published: 18:10 EDT, 17 August 2026 | Updated: 18:13 EDT, 17 August…

    Education Minister engages university administrators over ongoing strike

    ‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins | Courts News

    Fight Week Is Live On TikTok. Every Day, Free!

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Royal artist’s anger over exhibition of ‘sexually explicit artwork’ in gallery used by children

    Education Minister engages university administrators over ongoing strike

    ‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins | Courts News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.