Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has not been seen since he returned to his new home on the Sandringham estate on Thursday after being arrested.
The former Duke of York was detained by officers on the morning of his 66th birthday during an 8am raid on his house at Wood Farm.
Thames Valley Police confirmed the disgraced royal had been arrested later that day, before he was photographed in the back of a car making his way home at around 7pm.
There have been no sightings of Andrew since then, with searches on his new abode having come to an end.
However, searches are ongoing at his former mansion, Royal Lodge in Windsor, and are set to continue until Monday.
Unmarked police cars arrived at the property this morning for the fourth day in a row as officers continue to gather evidence.
Andrew lived on the estate from 2004 until he was kicked out at the beginning of the month, having reportedly paid ‘peppercorn rent’ for years.
It comes as former security minister Tom Tugendhat called for Parliament to launch a treason investigation into Andrew and Lord Peter Mandelson surrounding their links to Jeffrey Epstein.
Andrew photographed leaving Aylsham Police Station in Norfolk following his arrest on Thursday
Unmarked police cars were seen arriving at Andrew’s former home, Royal Lodge in Windsor, today
Police patrol cars were seen arriving at Wood Farm this morning, the property where Andrew currently resides
Meanwhile, pressure is now building on the royal family, with calls for King Charles to admit how much he knew about Andrew’s misconduct before his arrest, and what he did about it.
The monarch issued an unprecedented statement confirming his ‘wholehearted support and co-operation’ with the investigation into Andrew just hours after he was detained on Thursday – with Charles understood not to have known his brother would be arrested.
The King’s statement added: ‘I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office.
‘What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation.
‘Let me state clearly: the law must take its course.’
But royal expert Andrew Lownie today called for the monarch to admit how much he knew about his brother’s misconduct, when he found out and what he did about it – with predictions that further action will hit the former duke following the fallout of his relationship with Epstein.
Police officers were pictured at the entrance to Wood Farm on The King’s private estate
It is the fourth day that police have been searching the home where Andrew lived for 22 years
Today, the Mail on Sunday revealed Charles was warned in as early as 2019 that the Royal Family’s name was being exploited by Andrew’s business associations.
In a bombshell email, a whistleblower told the Palace that the former Duke had secret financial links to controversial millionaire financier David Rowland, who was abusing his royal links.
The cache of emails threaten to draw Charles further into the crisis, triggered by Andrew’s links to Epstein, and allegations he passed potentially confidential and sensitive documents to the convicted paedophile.
The Daily Mail was the first to reveal that plain-clothes police, carried in six unmarked vehicles, had arrived at Wood Farm, where Andrew now lives, at around 8am on Thursday.
