Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    The moving story of a man who has vowed to never leave his wife’s side over her mental illness

    MP calls for Parliament to launch TREASON probe into Andrew and Mandelson

    Martin And Albright Draw!

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»We are not being fair to Ken; it feels like we are under military rule
    News

    We are not being fair to Ken; it feels like we are under military rule

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 10, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    We are not being fair to Ken; it feels like we are under military rule
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Janet Nabla is the leader of the People’s National Party (PNP) Janet Nabla is the leader of the People’s National Party (PNP)

    The Leader of the People’s National Party (PNP), Janet Nabla, has strongly criticised the arrest and detention of former Minister of Finance, Ken Ofori-Atta, by agents of the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

    She described the action as “vindictive and cruel” and inconsistent with democratic principles.

    See the luxury Washington DC apartment Ofori-Atta was staying in before his arrest by ICE

    Reacting to the development on JoyPrime on January 10, 2026, Nabla questioned the basis for Ofori-Atta’s treatment.

    The politician insisted that the former minister has not been convicted of any crime in Ghana and should not be subjected to what she described as excessive and unfair handling.

    “This vindictive and cruel way of dealing with issues. It is not the best. [It is] not fair at all. This is not democracy. It is like we are in a military [rule],” she bemoaned.

    Janet Nabla argued that Ofori-Atta had previously offered to cooperate with investigators through a virtual engagement due to health reasons, an option she said was rejected.

    “He [Ofori-Atta] gave us opportunity for a Zoom. He said I can do the interview on Zoom because I’m not feeling well. We said no, we don’t want it,” she stated.

    She questioned why the former finance minister was being treated as a criminal despite what she insists are unproven allegations.

    “Ken Ofori-Atta, has he committed any crime in this country? No, it is an allegation. Has he committed any crime?” she asked.

    Janet Nabla also raised concerns about Ofori-Atta’s health, noting that he is undergoing medical treatment and that his recovery process requires regular hospital visits.

    Addressing questions about medical disclosures, she defended the position taken by Ofori-Atta’s legal team.

    AG drops details of confidential conversation he had with ‘top’ US lawyers of Ofori-Atta

    “He’s getting treatment… Let me tell you about the recovery process. When you are recovering, the doctor can tell you that every three days, you should come to the hospital. The lawyer is saying that he doesn’t owe us the obligation to give that information to us,” she said.

    MAG/AE



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleDerek Chauvin’s attorney reveals the legal trap closing in on the ICE agent who shot dead a Minneapolis protester – and why even Trump can’t save him
    Next Article Not all prophecies can be averted – Bishop Adongo
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    The moving story of a man who has vowed to never leave his wife’s side over her mental illness

    February 22, 2026

    MP calls for Parliament to launch TREASON probe into Andrew and Mandelson

    February 22, 2026

    The real reason Rawlings ordered killing of 3 former Ghana presidents

    February 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202556 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views
    Don't Miss
    News February 22, 2026

    The moving story of a man who has vowed to never leave his wife’s side over her mental illness

    Emmanuel has stayed by the side of his mentally-challenged wife, at a prayer camp, for…

    MP calls for Parliament to launch TREASON probe into Andrew and Mandelson

    Martin And Albright Draw!

    The real reason Rawlings ordered killing of 3 former Ghana presidents

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    The moving story of a man who has vowed to never leave his wife’s side over her mental illness

    MP calls for Parliament to launch TREASON probe into Andrew and Mandelson

    Martin And Albright Draw!

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views

    WAEC releases 2024 BECE results; cancels entire results of 41 candidates

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.