Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    The inside story of Pep Guardiola’s decision to quit Man City: Why he’s chosen to go now, the holiday where he made up his mind and the clues his reign was coming to an end

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»US strikes ‘terrorist boat’ lurking in international waters as dramatic footage shows devastating moment of impact
    International

    US strikes ‘terrorist boat’ lurking in international waters as dramatic footage shows devastating moment of impact

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 30, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    US strikes ‘terrorist boat’ lurking in international waters as dramatic footage shows devastating moment of impact
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By BRITTANY CHAIN, US SENIOR REPORTER

    Published: 18:22 EST, 29 December 2025 | Updated: 19:10 EST, 29 December 2025

    The United States military has struck another narco-terrorism boat in international waters, leaving two men dead.

    The US Southern Command confirmed the ‘lethal strike’ on Monday, revealing it was conducted on the orders of Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth. 

    ‘Joint Task Force Southern Spear conducted a lethal kinetic strike on a vessel operated by Designated Terrorist Organizations in international waters,’ the statement read.

    Intelligence sources had confirmed the boat was ‘transiting along known narco-trafficking routes in the Eastern Pacific and was engaged in narco-trafficking operations.

    ‘Two male narco-terrorists were killed,’ authorities said, adding ‘no U.S. military forces were harmed.’

    Extraordinary footage of the attack shows the moment the boat was blown up, sending thick plumes of smoke billowing into the air on the open waters. 

    The revelation comes just hours after President Donald Trump announced the military had ‘hit’ an area in Venezuela where boats are loaded with drugs.

    It marked the first known time Washington has carried out land operations in Venezuela since the administration launched a pressure campaign against President Nicolas Maduro’s government.

    US strikes ‘terrorist boat’ lurking in international waters as dramatic footage shows devastating moment of impact

    Extraordinary footage of the attack shows the moment the boat was blown up, sending thick plumes of smoke billowing into the air on the open waters

    The US Southern Command confirmed the 'lethal strike' on Monday, revealing it was conducted on the orders of Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth

    The US Southern Command confirmed the ‘lethal strike’ on Monday, revealing it was conducted on the orders of Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth

    ‘There was a major explosion in the dock area where they load the boats up with drugs,’ Trump said. 

    ‘We hit all the boats, and now we hit the area… it’s the implementation area. That’s where they implement, and that is no longer around.’

    Asked if the CIA had carried out the attack, Trump said: ‘I don’t want to say that. I know exactly who it was but I don’t want to say who it was.’

    Trump has previously said that he has authorized the CIA to carry out covert operations in Venezuela.

    The mission has primarily focused on military strikes against suspected drug trafficking vessels and has prompted intense oversight from Congress. 

    More than 100 people have been killed in at least 23 strikes in the Caribbean and Eastern Pacific.

    The White House claims these boats are ferrying illegal drugs to the US at the direction of Maduro and his government. No evidence has been provided to the public to substantiate allegations of Maduro’s involvement.

    Earlier this month, military leaders briefed lawmakers on an incident in September in which an American strike killed 11 people but left several survivors who were then killed in a second strike ordered by Admiral Frank Bradley.

    The revelation comes just hours afterPresident Donald Trump revealed the military had 'hit' an area in Venezuela where boats are loaded with drugs

    The revelation comes just hours afterPresident Donald Trump revealed the military had ‘hit’ an area in Venezuela where boats are loaded with drugs

    Congressional Democrats have questioned whether the second strike was conducted in accordance with international law, and much of the scrutiny has fallen on Hegseth.

    He was accused of trying to shift the blame onto Admiral Bradley after issuing a public statement naming the highly respected figure.

    ‘Let’s make one thing crystal clear: Admiral Mitch Bradley is an American hero, a true professional, and has my 100% support,’ Hegseth wrote on X.

    ‘I stand by him and the combat decisions he has made — on the September 2 mission and all others since. 

    ‘America is fortunate to have such men protecting us. When this @DeptOfWar says we have the back of our warriors — we mean it.’

    The Secretary of Defense ordered the latest strike. He faced backlash and accusations of committing war crimes over separate strikes which were carried out in the Caribbean on September 2

    The Secretary of Defense ordered the latest strike. He faced backlash and accusations of committing war crimes over separate strikes which were carried out in the Caribbean on September 2

    International humanitarian law prohibits attacks on incapacitated combatants. 

    The Defense Department’s Law of War Manual states that shipwrecked persons cannot be knowingly attacked and must receive medical care unless they act with hostility or attempt escape. 

    Trump’s administration has overseen a massive US military buildup in the Caribbean, including more than 15,000 troops.

    Share or comment on this article:
    US strikes ‘terrorist boat’ lurking in international waters as dramatic footage shows devastating moment of impact





    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleKeeping it clean is the key for Rangers boss Danny Rohl as structured approach pays dividends
    Next Article Accelerating Reduction in Maternal Mortality — A Shared Moral and Development Imperative
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    May 19, 2026

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    May 19, 2026

    Chilling police audio of harrowing moments when cops descended on the scene of San Diego mosque shooting

    May 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 19, 2026

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    By TARYN KAUR PEDLER, FOREIGN NEWS REPORTER Published: 03:41 EDT, 19 May 2026 | Updated:…

    The inside story of Pep Guardiola’s decision to quit Man City: Why he’s chosen to go now, the holiday where he made up his mind and the clues his reign was coming to an end

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    Departing Man City boss Pep Guardiola tells the club and fans he does NOT expect any lasting tributes on final game of the season against Aston Villa: ‘When you’re old, you can look at the memories’

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    The inside story of Pep Guardiola’s decision to quit Man City: Why he’s chosen to go now, the holiday where he made up his mind and the clues his reign was coming to an end

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    Most Popular

    Melbourne mother-of-two allegedly stabbed to death in front of three teens in Bayswater by her neighbour is identified

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘I don’t see anyone, I’m like John Cena’

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘Bloody Joe’ Biden has taken ‘big step towards WW3’ with decision to let Kyiv strike inside Russia with long-range missiles, Moscow declares as officials threaten ‘harshest response’ and warn UK and France not to follow suit

    November 18, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.