Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    ‘I never insulted Afenyo-Markin, he got the response he deserved’ – Sammy Gyamfi

    More than 16,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine arrive in Ebola-hit DR Congo | Ebola News

    The dark story behind Balamory: The scenes shot in a disused morgue, why locals were left enraged and a VERY risque audition… all revealed by its original creator

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Two illegal immigrants raped woman at knifepoint while she was star gazing in a park on first date with another man
    International

    Two illegal immigrants raped woman at knifepoint while she was star gazing in a park on first date with another man

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 21, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Two illegal immigrants raped woman at knifepoint while she was star gazing in a park on first date with another man
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Two illegal immigrants raped a woman at knifepoint while she was star gazing in a park during a ‘harrowing attack’.

    Afghanis Khan Agah and Noorullah Ahmdzai treated their victim as an ‘object they could use and abuse’ on August 16 last year in Barking Park, east London, a court heard.

    Their victim was on a date with another man when, at around 11pm, her attackers pinned her down and said ‘they just wanted to have some fun with her’.

    Ahmdzai, 26, raped her while Agah held a Swiss Army-type knife to her date’s throat, threatening to kill him if he tried to call the police before the pair switched roles.

    Prosecutors said the woman was suffocated during the ‘petrifying and awful’ sex attack ‘which left her numb’.

    The Daily Mail overturned a reporting restriction preventing Agah from being named.

    During the trial, Agah said he was aged 16 at the time of the attack and is now 17, but court records stated he is 19.

    The court made a temporary reporting restriction ordering that the press could not name Agah because he could be under 18.

    Two illegal immigrants raped woman at knifepoint while she was star gazing in a park on first date with another man

    Khan Agah can now be named after he was convicted at Snaresbrook Crown Court of rape

    Noorullah Ahmdzai also faces a lengthy prison term for the attack in east London last August

    Noorullah Ahmdzai also faces a lengthy prison term for the attack in east London last August

    But the Daily Mail successfully argued there was a public interest in his name being published.

    Nutan Fatania, prosecuting, said: ‘This was a terrifying knife-point rape at the hands of these two defendants on two strangers.

    ‘The complainants had met for the first time that day and they were laying down on each other with a guitar, star gazing, when these two men approached them and overpowered them.

    ‘They viewed the woman they came across as an object they could use and abuse.

    ‘She was not a human being to them, she was an object they were entitled to violate, but she was not an object, she was real human being subjected to a harrowing attack.’ 

    Detective Constable Megan Lelliott, who led the investigation, said: ‘This was a horrific ordeal for the victim who has been exceptionally brave in not only reporting what happened to her, but also reliving the whole experience during the trial. 

    ‘Her courage means two dangerous men will be held accountable for their actions.

    ‘We remain committed to thoroughly investigating all reports of rape and sexual offences, while providing every support to those who come forward. 

    ‘We would encourage anyone who believes they have been a victim-survivor to contact police. You will be listened to.’

    Agah and Ahmdzai were convicted of two counts of rape, two charges of threatening with a knife, as well as one offence of assault by penetration and one of false imprisonment following a trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

    Home Office guidance says the pair should be deported because their sentences, due to be passed in October, will be more than a year.

    Judge Leslie Cuthbert warned the rapists they faced ‘lengthy custodial sentences’.

    Their victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told the trial that she began messaging her date on an online dating app roughly two weeks before the assault.

    She said she was lying down in his arms under the stars after he serenaded her with his guitar when they were attacked.

    The assailants brandished a knife in front of the woman’s date telling him: ‘I will kill you right now.’

    DNA samples retrieved from the victim’s clothing just after the attack, were used by officers to prove that Agah and Ahmdzai were responsible.

    Ahmdzai falsely claimed the woman they raped offered to have sex with them for £20 but the jury of five men and seven women rejected his account in nine hours.

    Ahmdzai came to Britain on a small boat in August 2023 and was housed in a hotel in London by the Home Office at the taxpayer’s expense, before being moved to Liverpool.

    While in Liverpool his claim for asylum was rejected and he began working at a building site to pay for an appeal and returned to London.

    Agah also came to the UK illegally but how he arrived remains unclear.

    Judge Cuthbert has ordered a dangerousness report to be produced for Agah and Ahmdzai. 

    He has also asked for a report to establish Agah’s age.  



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleJournalism must prioritise public interest over attention — Kwesi Pratt
    Next Article Boxing News: Natural Born Thriller – Moses Vs Hrgovic – Fight Week Schedule » August 21, 2026
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    The dark story behind Balamory: The scenes shot in a disused morgue, why locals were left enraged and a VERY risque audition… all revealed by its original creator

    August 22, 2026

    Mutiny at Match Of The Day: Explosive feud between Alan Shearer and his boss revealed as insiders tell KATIE HIND about ‘whining’ remark that left him furious, why fellow pundits are stepping back… and Gary Lineker’s ‘meddling’

    August 22, 2026

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    August 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 22, 2026

    ‘I never insulted Afenyo-Markin, he got the response he deserved’ – Sammy Gyamfi

    Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Gold Board (GoldBod), Sammy Gyamfi, has rejected claims that…

    More than 16,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine arrive in Ebola-hit DR Congo | Ebola News

    The dark story behind Balamory: The scenes shot in a disused morgue, why locals were left enraged and a VERY risque audition… all revealed by its original creator

    Boxing News: Opponent Change For Corrigan » August 22, 2026

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    ‘I never insulted Afenyo-Markin, he got the response he deserved’ – Sammy Gyamfi

    More than 16,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine arrive in Ebola-hit DR Congo | Ebola News

    The dark story behind Balamory: The scenes shot in a disused morgue, why locals were left enraged and a VERY risque audition… all revealed by its original creator

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.