Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Fresh details of Sydney Swans stars’ alleged night out in Melbourne emerge amid hotel sexual assault investigation – as club faces second suspension drama

    Call off strike, give us one month to resolve payment issues – Education Minister appeals to GAUA

    Civilians paying price as Israeli military raises stakes in Lebanon: UNIFIL | Israel attacks Lebanon News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Trump says he’ll order the ‘DOGE monster’ to ‘eat’ Elon Musk as he tries to tank his big spending bill
    International

    Trump says he’ll order the ‘DOGE monster’ to ‘eat’ Elon Musk as he tries to tank his big spending bill

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJuly 1, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Trump says he’ll order the ‘DOGE monster’ to ‘eat’ Elon Musk as he tries to tank his big spending bill
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT

    Published: 08:24 EDT, 1 July 2025 | Updated: 08:35 EDT, 1 July 2025

    President Donald Trump said he is open to deporting Elon Musk and warned he may sick DOGE on the Tesla founder, saying it could ‘eat Elon.’

    ‘I don’t know. We’ll have to take a look,’ the president told DailyMail on Tuesday when asked about deporting Musk.

    ‘We might have to put DOGE on Elon. You know what DOGE is? DOGE is the monster that might have to go back and eat Elon,’ Trump added.

    The president blasted his former ‘first buddy’ after Musk turned on his ‘one big, beautiful bill.’

    The two men, who were once close allies, have seen their relationship take a bitter turn after Musk became a top critic of Trump’s signature legislation. Musk is a naturalized American citizen. He was born in South Africa.

    Trump says he’ll order the ‘DOGE monster’ to ‘eat’ Elon Musk as he tries to tank his big spending bill

    President Donald Trump didn’t rule out deporting Elon Musk

    Musk railed against the bill complaining about its cuts to electronic vehicle subsidies and its addition to the debt.

    Trump shrugged off Musk’s criticism and warned the Tesla founder has more to lose than EV subsidies. 

    ‘He could lose a lot more than that. Elon could lose a lot more than that,’ the president told reporters on the South Lawn as he prepared to depart for a visit to Florida.

    He also appeared to regret his Tesla purchase, which he made earlier this year, paying cash.

    ‘Not everyone wants an electric car. I don’t want an electric car,’ Trump said.

    The president purchased a red Tesla in March after he turned the South Lawn into a Tesla showroom to support Musk. At the time Musk was the head of the Department of Government Efficiency and his auto dealerships became the target of protests of that work.

    Trump wanted to show his support for Musk’s work. Musk was a top contributor to Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign, spending millions to help the president win a second term.

    But their relationship went South after Musk left the government to return to the private sector. They went at each other on social media after Musk was vocal in his disapproval of the big, beautiful bill. 

    Elon Musk has been a vocal opponent of the 'big, beautiful bill'

    Elon Musk has been a vocal opponent of the ‘big, beautiful bill’ 

    Trump, however, made it clear that Musk knew the subsidies for electronic cars was not an option.

    ‘Elon Musk knew, long before he so strongly Endorsed me for President, that I was strongly against the EV Mandate,’ Trump wrote on Truth Social early Tuesday.

    ‘It is ridiculous, and was always a major part of my campaign. Electric cars are fine, but not everyone should be forced to own one.’

    He then turned the screws on Musk, suggesting his time benefitting from the U.S. government could be over and that the South African native could be forced to return to his homeland.

    ‘Elon may get more subsidy than any human being in history, by far, and without subsidies, Elon would probably have to close up shop and head back home to South Africa. No more Rocket launches, Satellites, or Electric Car Production, and our Country would save a FORTUNE. Perhaps we should have DOGE take a good, hard, look at this? BIG MONEY TO BE SAVED!!!’

    Share or comment on this article:
    Trump says he’ll order the ‘DOGE monster’ to ‘eat’ Elon Musk as he tries to tank his big spending bill



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleDr Kofi Amoah calls for establishment of National Rescue Fund
    Next Article Seth Terkper warns of economic risks as Middle East tensions escalate
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Fresh details of Sydney Swans stars’ alleged night out in Melbourne emerge amid hotel sexual assault investigation – as club faces second suspension drama

    August 18, 2026

    Rents to rise 30 per cent in Australia: Grim warning as major bank blames Anthony Albanese’s tax changes

    August 18, 2026

    ‘Fox head’ that was bought for £50 at a market sells for £60,000… because it’s actually an extinct tiger

    August 17, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    Fresh details of Sydney Swans stars’ alleged night out in Melbourne emerge amid hotel sexual assault investigation – as club faces second suspension drama

    A group of Sydney Swans players could face club sanctions for staying out drinking into…

    Call off strike, give us one month to resolve payment issues – Education Minister appeals to GAUA

    Civilians paying price as Israeli military raises stakes in Lebanon: UNIFIL | Israel attacks Lebanon News

    Mom and daughter threatened with ejection at Indiana Fever game for wearing ‘offensive’ pro-women T-shirts in support of Sophie Cunningham

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Fresh details of Sydney Swans stars’ alleged night out in Melbourne emerge amid hotel sexual assault investigation – as club faces second suspension drama

    Call off strike, give us one month to resolve payment issues – Education Minister appeals to GAUA

    Civilians paying price as Israeli military raises stakes in Lebanon: UNIFIL | Israel attacks Lebanon News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.