Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    The inside story of Pep Guardiola’s decision to quit Man City: Why he’s chosen to go now, the holiday where he made up his mind and the clues his reign was coming to an end

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Trump casually confirms first land strike on plant in Venezuela: ‘We knocked that out’
    International

    Trump casually confirms first land strike on plant in Venezuela: ‘We knocked that out’

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 29, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Trump casually confirms first land strike on plant in Venezuela: ‘We knocked that out’
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By KATELYN CARALLE, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER

    Published: 09:56 EST, 29 December 2025 | Updated: 10:59 EST, 29 December 2025

    Donald Trump appeared to give nonchalant confirmation of the first US land strike in Venezuela during a radio interview last week that received little attention. 

    The President said that the Christmas Eve strike was on a facility ‘where the ship comes from’ – seemingly referencing the origination location of the alleged drug vessels that the US military has been targeting in the Caribbean and Atlantic over the last three months.

    Speaking on WABC on December 26, Trump made the bombshell suggestion that US forces have already started conducting land operations in Venezuela. 

    ‘I don’t know if you read or you saw, they have a big plant or a big facility where they send the – where the ships come from,’ the President said during a call-in with radio host and billionaire John Catsimatidis.

    ‘Two nights ago we knocked that out – so we hit them very hard,’ Trump confirmed.

    The President has been saying since late November that the US is shifting away from maritime attacks on drug boats and will ‘soon’ be conducting land strikes in Venezuela. 

    It’s part of a continued campaign to put pressure on Nicolas Maduro, as boat strikes don’t appear to be working to deter the so-called narco regime.

    But his under-the-radar comments on the radio call-in indicated that the escalation of land strikes has already started.

    Trump casually confirms first land strike on plant in Venezuela: ‘We knocked that out’

    President Donald Trump appeared to casually confirm that the US has begun land strikes in Venezuela by detailing a strike carried out on a ‘facility’ there on Christmas Eve

    The exact target of the operation was not clear, and neither was which US forces were involved. 

    However, a video did emerge on X showing a large explosion in the Zulia state of Venezuela near the second-largest city in the country, Maracaibo.

    The state’s San Francisco municipality sits on the western shore of the strait that connects Lake Maracaibo to the Gulf of Venezuela.

    Zulia-based journalist Jhorman Cruz posted a video of a massive fire with resulting explosions in the early hours of December 24, but has since downplayed that it could have been a US military strike.

    ‘It is prudent to say that we still do not know what started the fire,’ Cruz wrote on X, according to a translation of his original post. ‘Residents DID NOT see anything unusual, nor drones, nor cars, nor the presence of foreigners.’

    ‘Be careful with strange hypotheses,’ the El Público TV director warned.

    The White House and Pentagon did not immediately respond to the Daily Mail’s request for clarification of the President’s comments. 

    Since September, the Department of War has been conducting maritime strikes on suspected drug vessels, killing 105

    Since September, the Department of War has been conducting maritime strikes on suspected drug vessels, killing 105

    Starting on September 2, the Department of War has been conducting strikes against suspected drug ships in the Caribbean and Atlantic. 

    The operations have killed more than 105 people and are aimed at trafficking routes the US says are to blame for a huge spike in overdose deaths.

    But Trump has said that land targets are ‘much easier’ and has hinted at the shift with statements like: ‘land strikes will start very soon’ and ‘soon we will be starting the same program on land.’

    He has also warned Maduro it would be ‘smart’ to step down, but has not gone as far as to confirm that the US military operations are to force regime change.

    Share or comment on this article:
    Trump casually confirms first land strike on plant in Venezuela: ‘We knocked that out’



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleSporting moments of 2025 beyond the scoreboard
    Next Article Sammy Gyamfi exposes minority MPs over GoldBod’s performance
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    May 19, 2026

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    May 19, 2026

    Chilling police audio of harrowing moments when cops descended on the scene of San Diego mosque shooting

    May 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 19, 2026

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    By TARYN KAUR PEDLER, FOREIGN NEWS REPORTER Published: 03:41 EDT, 19 May 2026 | Updated:…

    The inside story of Pep Guardiola’s decision to quit Man City: Why he’s chosen to go now, the holiday where he made up his mind and the clues his reign was coming to an end

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    Departing Man City boss Pep Guardiola tells the club and fans he does NOT expect any lasting tributes on final game of the season against Aston Villa: ‘When you’re old, you can look at the memories’

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Two babies shot in shooting rampage as gunman ‘kills his parents and wounds four others including seven-month-old son’

    The inside story of Pep Guardiola’s decision to quit Man City: Why he’s chosen to go now, the holiday where he made up his mind and the clues his reign was coming to an end

    Fijian migrant defends One Nation leader Pauline Hanson on SBS Insight

    Most Popular

    Melbourne mother-of-two allegedly stabbed to death in front of three teens in Bayswater by her neighbour is identified

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘I don’t see anyone, I’m like John Cena’

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘Bloody Joe’ Biden has taken ‘big step towards WW3’ with decision to let Kyiv strike inside Russia with long-range missiles, Moscow declares as officials threaten ‘harshest response’ and warn UK and France not to follow suit

    November 18, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.