Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Africa News»Trump cancels Iran strike, says ‘deal perimeters’ reached | Donald Trump News
    Africa News

    Trump cancels Iran strike, says ‘deal perimeters’ reached | Donald Trump News

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 2, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Trump cancels Iran strike, says ‘deal perimeters’ reached | Donald Trump News
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    The US president announced that he has cancelled a planned military strike on Iran, claiming progress in talks.

    Published On 2 Aug 20262 Aug 2026

    United States President Donald Trump says he has cancelled a planned large-scale military attack on Iran, claiming that the “perimeters of a deal” have been agreed upon.

    Trump announced the decision on his Truth Social platform late Saturday, a day after US media reported that Washington and Israel were preparing to strike Iran’s energy infrastructure.

    Recommended Stories

    list of 2 itemsend of list

    He said his decision came in response to requests from Iran and other Middle East countries to “hold off any attack in that the perimeters of a deal has [sic] been agreed to”. He agreed on condition that the deal be concluded quickly.

    He added that the agreement would bring the “Immediate, Complete, and Total OPENING OF THE HORMUZ STRAIT” and end what he called “Iran’s nuclear threat”.

    There was no immediate response from Tehran. Earlier on Saturday, Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi told his Saudi counterpart that any US or Israeli attack would meet a “proportionate response”.

    US news site Axios reported that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman called Trump on Saturday, urging the president to cancel the strikes and return to negotiations, citing a source familiar with the matter.

    Trump had said on Friday that the US would hit Iran “very hard”.

    On Saturday, the US Department of State issued security alerts for Americans in 10 countries in the region, urging them to exercise increased caution and to consider leaving due to the escalating tensions.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleMets World Series hero drops F-bomb on live broadcast as team celebrates 40th anniversary of its last title
    Next Article Bills Micro Credit champions health and culture at ‘Homowo Health Walk’
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    August 22, 2026

    Lionel Messi fined for striking opponent in Inter Miami MLS game | Football News

    August 22, 2026

    ‘It was a tsunami’: Floods leave death trail in India’s Assam | Floods News

    August 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 22, 2026

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Minister for Energy and Green Transition, Dr. John Abdulai Jinapor Minister for Energy and Green…

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Aston Villa open talks with ex-Bayern Munich star Leon Goretzka and Liverpool youngster books loan deal amid work permit woes: WINDOW WATCH

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.