Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Adeiso survive Wovenu SHTS scare in dramatic finish to reach one-eighth

    Real Madrid beat Espanyol 2-1 in Jose Mourinho’s first game on return | Football News

    Those closest to innocent sisters and little boy critically injured in horror M9 collision reveal the true extent of their injuries – as friend of the first person to arrive at scene of the fatal tragedy breaks silence

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Three teenagers arrested in Adukrom for butchering a 15-year-old boy for GHC10.
    News

    Three teenagers arrested in Adukrom for butchering a 15-year-old boy for GHC10.

    Papa LincBy Papa LincApril 15, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Three teenagers arrested in Adukrom for butchering a 15-year-old boy for GHC10.
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    This blog is managed by the content creator and not GhanaWeb, its affiliates, or employees. Advertising on this blog requires a minimum of GH₵50 a week. Contact the blog owner with any queries.

    Zeqblog Blog of Tuesday, 15 April 2025

    Source: Okine Isaac

    Police have detained three youngsters aged 15 to 17 in Akuapem Adukrom, Okere District, Eastern Region, for allegedly murdering a 15-year-old JHS 3 student over GHC10.

    According to information received, the event occurred after the suspects and another boy had a violent argument earlier in the day about the missing money.

    The deceased, named as Richard Konnor, had intervened to break up a quarrel between the parties.

    Later that evening, around 9:30 p.m., while Richard went out to buy dinner, the suspects apparently ambushed him in a dark corner. According to eyewitnesses, one of them whacked him in the head with a machete, causing his death. He slumped, bleeding heavily.

    Richard was transported to Okere Government Hospital, but was pronounced dead upon arrival.

    The three suspects, renowned in the neighborhood for their deviant behavior and claimed addiction to a narcotic known as “Red,” have subsequently been detained as investigations continue.

    The bereaved family of the dead has demanded justice. In an emotional interview, his mother, Abiba Adobea, pleaded for immediate legal action, stressing that her son was innocent and had simply attempted to break up the brawl.

    Hon. William Anokye, Assembly Member for the Adumkore Electoral Area, has voiced great concern about the increasing levels of youth violence in the area. He attributed the growing trend to single parenting, drug usage, and a lack of robust community mechanisms to assist and punish youth.

    “We need a holistic, community-driven approach to address youth indiscipline and the abuse of illicit drugs,” he told reporters.

    Some locals have expressed similar feelings, urging local authorities, parents, and religious groups to work together to combat what they see as a growing threat in the town.

    Police have told the public that an extensive investigation is underway, and justice will be served.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleSaheed Osupa Drops Charges as Portable Regains Freedom
    Next Article 5 times celebrities sued brands for using their ‘look-alikes’ in commercials
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Adeiso survive Wovenu SHTS scare in dramatic finish to reach one-eighth

    August 22, 2026

    Real Madrid beat Espanyol 2-1 in Jose Mourinho’s first game on return | Football News

    August 22, 2026

    Those closest to innocent sisters and little boy critically injured in horror M9 collision reveal the true extent of their injuries – as friend of the first person to arrive at scene of the fatal tragedy breaks silence

    August 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 22, 2026

    NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Adeiso survive Wovenu SHTS scare in dramatic finish to reach one-eighth

    Presby SHS, Adeiso have survived one of the most dramatic contests of the preliminaries, recovering…

    Real Madrid beat Espanyol 2-1 in Jose Mourinho’s first game on return | Football News

    Those closest to innocent sisters and little boy critically injured in horror M9 collision reveal the true extent of their injuries – as friend of the first person to arrive at scene of the fatal tragedy breaks silence

    YouTube golf superstars issue groveling apology after being forced to delete ‘tone deaf’ Callaway ad that showed them shoving woman to floor

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Adeiso survive Wovenu SHTS scare in dramatic finish to reach one-eighth

    Real Madrid beat Espanyol 2-1 in Jose Mourinho’s first game on return | Football News

    Those closest to innocent sisters and little boy critically injured in horror M9 collision reveal the true extent of their injuries – as friend of the first person to arrive at scene of the fatal tragedy breaks silence

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.