Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Marcus Rashford thanks Jamie Carragher for NOT talking about him… after Gary Neville pushed to discuss his Man United future

    Forbes 30 under 30 CEO is among five Americans killed in helicopter crash while enjoying luxury Kenyan vacation away from $2.8m Miami mansion

    Communique: Democracy Not for Sale Forum — Ho Edition

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Sydney tradie is charged over his posts on social media about minority groups
    International

    Sydney tradie is charged over his posts on social media about minority groups

    Papa LincBy Papa LincApril 24, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Sydney tradie is charged over his posts on social media about minority groups
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    A Sydney neo-Nazi tradie who says he loves Adolf Hitler and is ‘proud to be racist’ has been charged with allegedly menacing minority groups on social media, as a judge gave his lawyer a tongue-lashing for trying to have the case thrown out.

    Before the matter had properly begun in its first court appearance, Jack Eltis’s lawyer was urging both a registrar and then Judge Hugh Donnelly to dismiss the charge of using a carriage service to menace, harass, or offend.

    Eltis, 28, is an air-conditioning technician who refuses to serve non-white customers, openly admires Hitler, and refers to Germany as the ‘Motherland’ on his social media accounts.

    ‘I ask that this application is dismissed,’ defence solicitor Anujan Nagendiram said in two separate courts on Thursday morning. 

    ‘The person who lodged it is not even a lawyer.’

    The charge is a private prosecution brought by Anton Tutoveanu, a computer scientist and cryptographer, who said he was trying to ‘do something for the community’ about allegedly ‘nasty’ comments about Indian, Jewish, and other ethnic groups posted online by Eltis.

    Mr Tutoveanu, who briefly appeared as prosecutor in Downing Centre Local Court, is not a lawyer but has previously launched legal action, including filing a writ in the High Court of Australia against the Commonwealth over its response to the Middle East conflict.

    When Mr Nagendiram asked Judge Donnelly to abandon the charge, arguing there were ‘pages missing’ from the court papers, his Honour replied that the matter involved a Commonwealth offence.

    ‘The Registrar had issued it to be determined in a hearing. So there was a case and dismissing it is a substantive decision.’

    Sydney tradie is charged over his posts on social media about minority groups

    Jack Eltis (second right) has failed to have a charge of using his Twitter account to allegedly menace, harass or offend dismissed, and the ‘proud racist’ who ‘loves Hitler’ will face court later this year 

    Eltis is a 28-year-old air conditioning technician who refuses to serve non-white customers, openly admires Adolf Hitler, and refers to Germany as the 'Motherland' on his social media platforms

    Eltis is a 28-year-old air conditioning technician who refuses to serve non-white customers, openly admires Adolf Hitler, and refers to Germany as the ‘Motherland’ on his social media platforms 

    Anton Tutoveanu, a computer scientist and cryptographer, has brought the private prosecution against Eltis, saying he was trying to 'do something for the community' about allegedly 'nasty' comments about Indian, Jewish and other ethnic groups posted online

    Anton Tutoveanu, a computer scientist and cryptographer, has brought the private prosecution against Eltis, saying he was trying to ‘do something for the community’ about allegedly ‘nasty’ comments about Indian, Jewish and other ethnic groups posted online 

    The court can now move forward and set a hearing date. 

    Eltis works in his family air-conditioning and electrical business in the Riverstone-Kellyville area in far northwestern Sydney.

    He is considered a rising figure in the neo-Nazi movement in Australia among high-profile white nationalists and acted as a fill-in when leader Thomas Sewell was jailed last year.

    Eltis organised the neo-Nazi rally held outside the New South Wales Parliament last November in which 67 men dressed in black chanted antisemitic slogans and held a banner that read ‘Abolish the Jewish Lobby’.

    The rally concluded with the chanting of a Hitler Youth slogan.

    in a rolling interview after the protest, Eltis said ‘all the men in our organisation are proud to be racist. 

    ‘We proud of who we are, we’re proud of who we are as white men. 

    ‘Our ancestors built this land for us and we’re proud of that – we put our race first.’ 

    Jack Eltis organised the protest last November when 67 neo-Nazis dressed in black stood outside the NSW Parliament house with banners and chanted a Hitler youth slogan

    Jack Eltis organised the protest last November when 67 neo-Nazis dressed in black stood outside the NSW Parliament house with banners and chanted a Hitler youth slogan

    Last year, Eltis' parents publicly distanced themselves from their son's views after they were targeted on social media. Picture, Eltis when younger with his dad, Matt

    Last year, Eltis’ parents publicly distanced themselves from their son’s views after they were targeted on social media. Picture, Eltis when younger with his dad, Matt

    In January the National Socialist Network, in which Eltis had acted as NSN’s third-in-command, announced it would disband in response to proposed new hate speech laws by the federal government.

    On his Telegram account, Eltis posted last week that the movement’s lawyers were working on a High Court challenge and that ‘we aren’t ever going to give up in our mission for a White Australia’. 

    Last year, Eltis’ parents publicly distanced themselves from their son’s views after they were targeted on social media. 

    ‘As some of you know, our son Jack Eltis has involved himself in a Neo Nazi organisation,’ his father Matt wrote.

    ‘None of our family condone or support this organisation. Jack is a grown adult and has made his decisions. 



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleFrom challenge to change: Ghana’s smart approach to illegal mining
    Next Article Here’s a preview of Pixel 11 Pro Fold’s wallpapers, hinting at colors [Gallery]
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Forbes 30 under 30 CEO is among five Americans killed in helicopter crash while enjoying luxury Kenyan vacation away from $2.8m Miami mansion

    August 19, 2026

    Ministers now forced to tell asylum seekers ‘DON’T rape women’: ‘Insane’ new booklet teaches migrants how to avoid committing sex crimes in Britain

    August 19, 2026

    Harrowing new details of how girl, three, was killed by a play kitchen at her babysitter’s house

    August 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports August 19, 2026

    Marcus Rashford thanks Jamie Carragher for NOT talking about him… after Gary Neville pushed to discuss his Man United future

    By WILL GRIFFEE Published: 16:20 EDT, 19 August 2026 | Updated: 16:50 EDT, 19 August…

    Forbes 30 under 30 CEO is among five Americans killed in helicopter crash while enjoying luxury Kenyan vacation away from $2.8m Miami mansion

    Communique: Democracy Not for Sale Forum — Ho Edition

    Communique: Democracy Not for Sale Forum — Ho Edition

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Marcus Rashford thanks Jamie Carragher for NOT talking about him… after Gary Neville pushed to discuss his Man United future

    Forbes 30 under 30 CEO is among five Americans killed in helicopter crash while enjoying luxury Kenyan vacation away from $2.8m Miami mansion

    Communique: Democracy Not for Sale Forum — Ho Edition

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.