Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Get your trousers back on, you’re nicked! Moment riot police pull wanted man’s pants down as they haul him off a roof

    Pope calls for an end to West Bank violence against Palestinians

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Sports Ministry settles Black Princesses’ owed per diems ahead of South Africa clash
    Sports

    Sports Ministry settles Black Princesses’ owed per diems ahead of South Africa clash

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 14, 2026No Comments1 Min Read7 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Sports Ministry settles Black Princesses’ owed per diems ahead of South Africa clash
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    The Ministry of Sports has settled outstanding per diem payments The Ministry of Sports has settled outstanding per diem payments

    The Ministry of Sports and Recreation has settled outstanding per diem payments owed to the Black Princesses ahead of their upcoming 2026 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup qualifier against Tunisia.

    Ghana’s U-20 women’s team had been awaiting the allowances for their previous training camp and double-header against the North African side last year.

    Despite the delay, the Princesses impressed on the pitch, recording a 4-1 aggregate victory to progress to the next phase of the qualification campaign.

    Their next challenge will see them face South Africa in the subsequent round, with the first leg scheduled in three weeks. In the build-up to that crucial encounter, the Ministry has now cleared all outstanding payments.

    The timely intervention is expected to boost morale within the camp as the Black Princesses intensify preparations in their bid to secure a place at the World Cup.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous Article‘There’s arrest warrant against me’ – Regina Daniels speaks on $40,000 theft allegation
    Next Article Explosive new report reveals Anthony Albanese’s broken promise to millions
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Monster Energy Scores Three Wins at UFC 330

    August 17, 2026

    Premiership-winning NRL player Ryan Matterson reveals he is retiring as fans lose it over sudden departure before he could ‘reach his potential’

    August 16, 2026

    Nevada Boxing Hall Of Fame Scores A Knockout With Gala Banquet

    August 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 17, 2026

    Get your trousers back on, you’re nicked! Moment riot police pull wanted man’s pants down as they haul him off a roof

    By ROBERT FOLKER, NEWS REPORTER Published: 20:27 EDT, 16 August 2026 | Updated: 20:53 EDT,…

    Pope calls for an end to West Bank violence against Palestinians

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    Monster Energy Scores Three Wins at UFC 330

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Get your trousers back on, you’re nicked! Moment riot police pull wanted man’s pants down as they haul him off a roof

    Pope calls for an end to West Bank violence against Palestinians

    Trump says US to ‘substantially reduce’ military drills with South Korea | Donald Trump News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.