Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Semeny speaks aftee excelling against Liverpool
    Sports

    Semeny speaks aftee excelling against Liverpool

    Papa LincBy Papa LincApril 4, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Semeny speaks aftee excelling against Liverpool
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Antoine Semenyo has opened up on his ambitions at Manchester City after delivering a goal and an assist in their emphatic 4-0 win over Liverpool FC in the quarter-final of the FA Cup.

    The 26-year-old was at the heart of City’s dominant display, setting up hattricker Erling Haaland for one of the goals before producing a moment of brilliance himself with a delicate chipped finish to seal his impact on the game.

    Speaking after the match, the 26-year-old made it clear his move to Manchester City was driven by his desire to compete at the highest level.

    “That’s why I signed for Man City, I want to be competing for all trophies and it’s unfortunate we’re not in the UCL but at least we’ve got the Premier League and Emirates FA Cup to compete for. Hopefully we win. It’s been a good day,” he told beIN Sports.

    Antoine Semenyo’s performance against Liverpool underlined both his quality and growing importance in the City attack, as he continues to impress since arriving earlier this year.

    With eight goals and three assists already to his name, the forward’s form is not only boosting City’s domestic ambitions but also strengthening his case for a place in Ghana’s squad for the 2026 FIFA World Cup.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleIt’s finally time to retire the word ‘podcast’
    Next Article Niece and grand niece of infamous Iranian general are arrested by ICE after ‘celebrating deaths of US soldiers while living high life in LA’ – and now their green cards have been REVOKED
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Boxing News: Darren Barker: “It absolutely Hammered It Down In Scotland On Day One Of The Longest Round – We Had Every Season You Could Imagine, And I’m buzzing

    August 20, 2026

    Boxing News: IBF#9 Han Edges Yoshida, Wins OPBF 115lb Belt » August 20, 2026

    August 20, 2026

    Boxing News: Nakayama Halts Oka, Wins Vacant OPBF 118lb Belt » August 20, 2026

    August 20, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 20, 2026

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘I heard you missed me. Here I am.’That was the punchy eight-word opener delivered by…

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    MoGCSP strengthens stakeholder engagement on witchcraft accusations

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.