Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Sydney council rejects controversial bid to broadcast Muslim call to prayer from Australia’s largest mosque after huge backlash

    BDCs lobby NPA for regional fuel depots amid concerns over BOST’s role

    Hichilema wins second term as president of copper-rich Zambia | African Union

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Salah in Liverpool squad for Brighton after Slot talks
    Sports

    Salah in Liverpool squad for Brighton after Slot talks

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 13, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read8 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Salah in Liverpool squad for Brighton after Slot talks
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Liverpool’s Egyptian striker Mohamed Salah attends a team training session Liverpool’s Egyptian striker Mohamed Salah attends a team training session

    Mohamed Salah has been included in Liverpool’s squad for their Premier League match at home to Brighton on Saturday following talks with manager Arne Slot, according to several British media reports.

    Both the BBC and Sky said the decision was made with Slot, who had made it clear he would have the final say on whether to recall Salah, wanting to act in the best interests of the club.

    The Dutchman had previously said he would speak to Salah on Friday morning following the Egypt striker’s outburst last weekend that raised doubts about his Anfield future and saw him omitted from the squad that travelled to Italy for a Champions League win over Inter Milan in midweek.

    Salah accused Liverpool of throwing him “under the bus” after he was left on the bench for last week’s 3-3 draw at Leeds — the third match in a row that he did not start.

    He also said he had no relationship with Slot when he spoke to reporters after the match at Elland Road.

    On Tuesday, Liverpool won 1-0 at Inter Milan, while the 33-year-old Salah posted a picture on social media of himself alone in a gym at the club’s training ground.

    “I will have a conversation with Mo this morning — the outcome of that conversation determines how things will look tomorrow,” Slot told his pre-match press conference.

    “I think the next time I speak about Mo should be with him and not in here. You can keep on trying but there is not much more to say about it.

    “After the Sunderland game (a 1-1 draw on December 3 in which Salah came on as a second-half substitute) there were a lot of conversations between his representatives and ours, between him and me.”

    Slot batted away further questions from reporters about the forward, but said: “I have no reasons not wanting him to stay, and that is a little bit of an answer to your question.”

    Salah, who signed a new two-year contract at Liverpool in April which made him one of the highest paid players in the Premier League, is due to join the Egypt squad for the Africa Cup of Nations after Saturday’s Brighton game at Anfield.

    The length of his absence depends on how far Egypt go in the competition in Morocco, with the final taking place on January 18.

    Salah, third in Liverpool’s all-time scoring charts with 250 goals in 420 appearances, has won two Premier League titles and one Champions League triumph during his spell on Merseyside.

    He scored 29 Premier League goals last season as Liverpool romped to a 20th English league title but has managed just four league goals in 13 appearances this season.

    Liverpool are 10th in the table after a shocking run, with two wins in their past 10 Premier League games.

    Salah has been linked with a move to the lucrative Saudi Pro League.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleVideo of Daddy Lumba’s funeral setup surfaces amid family court dispute
    Next Article Access Restricted
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    ‘If we fail, it won’t be Sergej’s fault… I’ll stand by him’: Hull City owner ACUN ILICALI’s promise to boss Jakirovic, a recruitment ‘disaster’ he’s desperate to avoid and his masterplan for transfer window ‘that will decide Hull’s next five years’

    August 18, 2026

    New claims emerge after Sydney Swans’ players questioned over an alleged sexual assault in Melbourne: Woman claims ‘personal boundaries’ breached

    August 18, 2026

    Super Bowl champion O. J. Brigance dies at 56 after devastating health battle… as emotional tributes pour in

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    Sydney council rejects controversial bid to broadcast Muslim call to prayer from Australia’s largest mosque after huge backlash

    Mosque wanted to broadcast the Muslim call to prayerCouncil shut it down over noise concerns See…

    BDCs lobby NPA for regional fuel depots amid concerns over BOST’s role

    Hichilema wins second term as president of copper-rich Zambia | African Union

    ‘If we fail, it won’t be Sergej’s fault… I’ll stand by him’: Hull City owner ACUN ILICALI’s promise to boss Jakirovic, a recruitment ‘disaster’ he’s desperate to avoid and his masterplan for transfer window ‘that will decide Hull’s next five years’

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Sydney council rejects controversial bid to broadcast Muslim call to prayer from Australia’s largest mosque after huge backlash

    BDCs lobby NPA for regional fuel depots amid concerns over BOST’s role

    Hichilema wins second term as president of copper-rich Zambia | African Union

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.