Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Revealed: The door Jake Hall fell through moments before TOWIE star was ‘found dead with shard of glass in his neck’ in Majorcan villa
    International

    Revealed: The door Jake Hall fell through moments before TOWIE star was ‘found dead with shard of glass in his neck’ in Majorcan villa

    Papa LincBy Papa LincMay 10, 2026No Comments6 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Revealed: The door Jake Hall fell through moments before TOWIE star was ‘found dead with shard of glass in his neck’ in Majorcan villa
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    This is the glass panelled door that Jake Hall fell through moments before his death in a Majorcan villa.

    The tragic TOWIE star died on Wednesday morning in the sleepy village of Santa Margalida, in the north of the Spanish island.

    The fashion designer and artist, 35, had arrived in the £200-a-night Airbnb on Tuesday, rolling his suitcase down the narrow road while he said hello to neighbours.

    That evening, Jake is believed to have spent a night out in Palma before coming back with two men and three women to continue partying at the villa.

    Music had continued from the early hours into the morning but at around 7.15am those living in the terraced houses heard a loud crash and smashing of glass.

    Rafael, 70, who lives directly opposite the holiday home, rushed into the home and headed towards the patio at the back of the property where he found Jake covered in cuts.

    According to the construction worker, Jake had believed the door to the patio and pool area was open at the time and accidentally ran into it.

    The door which was made of single-glazed windows and wooden frames broke instantly upon impact.

    With injuries to his head and glass shards in his neck and chest, Jake collapsed immediately on the patio close to the villa’s small pool.

    Revealed: The door Jake Hall fell through moments before TOWIE star was ‘found dead with shard of glass in his neck’ in Majorcan villa

    This is the glass panelled door that Jake Hall fell through moments before his death in a Majorcan villa

    The tragic TOWIE star died on Wednesday morning in the sleepy village of Santa Margalida, in the north of the Spanish island

    The tragic TOWIE star died on Wednesday morning in the sleepy village of Santa Margalida, in the north of the Spanish island

    Rafael went through the house to see if he could give Jake CPR, but the father of one was sadly already dead.

    As Rafael tried to help save the man, the women from the party, who spoke Spanish, were ringing emergency services and by 7.30am an ambulance as well as the Guardia Civil had arrived.

    Speaking to the Daily Mail, Rafael said: ‘I am no hero. I would have tried to save anyone who had been in that position and I would like to think anyone else would too.

    ‘We heard a loud bang and shattering of glass. I heard no screams. I had been heading out to go to work, so I went across the road and ran through the door. I could then see a body lying on the patio surrounded by a pool of blood.

    ‘His friends were in the street shouting “help, help” and that their friend had an accident.

    ‘He was badly cut all over his body, especially on his arms. He was topless but someone had placed a T-shirt over his body. He also had glass shards lodged in his neck and chest. There was a big red mark on his head.

    ‘It looked like he ran through the glass patio door thinking it was open but in reality it was closed. I tried to see if there was anything I could do to help save him but there was sadly no sign of life. He was not breathing and I could feel no pulse.’

    As soon as the emergency services arrived, Rafael left the Airbnb to move his car so the ambulance could park directly outside the property.

    ​Emergency services later declared that Jake had died at the scene, and his body remained outside the property until 1pm that day.

    Legal sources have told the Daily Mail that the incident is being considered an accident.

    An autopsy, which took place later, will confirm whether the disaster had been fuelled by alcohol and potential drug use, as many have speculated.

    Rafael added: ‘When I rushed into the home I was focusing purely on the man who was hurt, but I did not notice any bottles of alcohol lying around or drugs scattered around the property.

    ‘The young people, who were well dressed, seemed nervous and upset about their friend, but they did not look as though they were high on drugs.

    ‘I later came back for a coffee break, and all the young people who had been partying with him were sat on the curb of the road, while the Guardia Civil stood nearby.

    ‘Two of the young women who came up to me were saying thank you in Spanish. The group seemed to be mostly Spanish-speaking.

    ‘It is normally a very quiet village, and there are not usually British people here. It’s definitely not a party town. It is so safe that we all leave our cars open at night.’

    Neighbour Rafael (pictured from behind) rushed to the scene to see if he could help, but he said there was no sign of life

    Neighbour Rafael (pictured from behind) rushed to the scene to see if he could help, but he said there was no sign of life

    ​Authorities in Majorca have said there is no evidence at present of a crime, while a legal source said the death is being treated as an ‘accidental death’.

    Officials are now waiting for the results of an autopsy that took place in Palma on Friday. The results will then be sent to an investigating judge; however, these won’t be released, as is normal in Spain.

    Guardia Civil confirmed last night that the reality TV star and model’s death is being treated as accidental.

    A Civil Guard spokesman said: ‘There is nothing pointing to it being the result of a crime at this stage.’

    The force’s officers are understood to have questioned several people who were at the house at the time the death occurred – believed to be three men and three women. Their nationalities are yet to be confirmed.

    An investigating magistrate in the nearby town of Inca is understood to have been sent an initial police report and will be receiving the autopsy results as they become available.

    The post-mortem will give some answers, while more tests of tissue samples will later be sent to a specialist lab on the Spanish mainland.

    The results will confirm whether or not Jake had been high on drink and drugs when the accident occurred.

    Hours before he died, Mr Hall shared a video showing himself dancing, painting and enjoying the local scenery.

    The post – set to the Rolling Stones’ classic Beast of Burden – was captioned: ‘Life is b******s sometimes but I’m gonna try to remember the good things – ️ looking through things – I’m just making art – in many forms.’



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleAzamati encouraged me to break the national record — Saminu
    Next Article Accra hosts CAA executives ahead of African Athletics Championship
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    August 22, 2026

    Unhappy in nappy valley: The two City millionaires at war over a window one wants to build… and the other says will look directly into HIS mansion

    August 22, 2026

    Female teachers from Scots College make explosive claims about students’ ‘sexualised gestures’, deepfakes and wolf-whistles in wake of gang rape charges

    August 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 22, 2026

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Minister for Energy and Green Transition, Dr. John Abdulai Jinapor Minister for Energy and Green…

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Aston Villa open talks with ex-Bayern Munich star Leon Goretzka and Liverpool youngster books loan deal amid work permit woes: WINDOW WATCH

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.