Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Teenage girl, woman, and man are dead and young girl is fighting for her life after family got into difficulty in water in Shoreham-by-Sea 

    DTI students showcase innovative solutions at 2026 Capstone Projects Exhibition

    Russian missile strike kills 10 civilians in Kharkiv | Newsfeed

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Police FINALLY arrest three Australians behind Bali gangland hit who now face the death penalty – as their desperate attempt to flee the island is revealed
    International

    Police FINALLY arrest three Australians behind Bali gangland hit who now face the death penalty – as their desperate attempt to flee the island is revealed

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJune 18, 2025No Comments5 Mins Read6 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Police FINALLY arrest three Australians behind Bali gangland hit who now face the death penalty – as their desperate attempt to flee the island is revealed
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Three Australians face the possible death penalty after they were arrested by Indonesian police following the shooting of two Melbourne men in a suspected gangland attack in a Balinese villa. 

    Zivan ‘Stipe’ Radmanovic, 35, and Sanar Ghanim, 34, were shot just after midnight on Saturday at a villa in Munggu – in Badung Regency in Bali’s south – in an attack believed to be linked to Melbourne‘s feuding Middle Eastern crime syndicates.

    Radmanovic died at the scene after he was shot twice in the chest and once in the foot, while Ghanim was rushed to Kuta’s BIMC Hospital with gunshot wounds.

    Ghanim is the former partner of Danielle Stephens, who is the stepdaughter of slain Melbourne gangland boss Carl Williams. He was discharged from hospital on Sunday, using a wheelchair and nursing a bandaged leg, and has refused to co-operate with local authorities.

    Bali Police Chief, Inspector General Daniel Adityajaya, confirmed on Wednesday that three Australians had been arrested after a days-long manhunt.

    One of the suspected gunmen, Darcy Francesco Jenson, 37, was arrested in Jakarta, about 18 hours’ drive west from the scene of the shooting.

    Another alleged gunman, Mevlut Coskun, 23, was arrested in Singapore. A third man who allegedly helped to plan the attack, Midolmore Tupou, 37, was arrested in Melbourne. 

    ‘One suspect was arrested at Soekarno-Hatta Airport while attempting to leave Indonesia. The other two had already left the country but were successfully brought back to Indonesia thanks to cooperation with Interpol,’ Mr Adityajaya said.

    Police FINALLY arrest three Australians behind Bali gangland hit who now face the death penalty – as their desperate attempt to flee the island is revealed

    One of the suspected gunmen, Darcy Francesco Jenson (pictured), was arrested in Jakarta, about 18 hours’ drive west from the scene of the shooting 

    Another alleged gunman, Mevlut Coskun (pictured), was arrested in Singapore

    Another alleged gunman, Mevlut Coskun (pictured), was arrested in Singapore

    A third man who allegedly helped to plan the attack, Midolmore Tupou (pictured), was arrested in Melbourne

    A third man who allegedly helped to plan the attack, Midolmore Tupou (pictured), was arrested in Melbourne

    He said the suspects had changed vehicles multiple times in a desperate bid to flee Indonesia. 

    ‘First, they used a motorbike, then switched to a white Toyota Fortuner, which was later found in the Tabanan area,’ he said.

    ‘After that, they changed vehicles again, this time to an XL7, and traveled to Surabaya. 

    ‘They then attempted to leave the country via [Jakarta’s] Soekarno-Hatta Airport.

    ‘However, with the joint efforts of Metro Jaya Police and the National Police Crime Unit, we were able to prevent [one of them] from leaving Indonesia.’

    Mr Adityajaya said they now faced the death penalty if they are charged over the attack.

    ‘They may be charged under Article 340 of the Criminal Code for premeditated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of the death penalty,’ he said.

    From last night local time the three suspects had been ‘undergoing intensive interrogation’, he added.

    Zivan 'Stipe' Radmanovic (pictured with his wife Jazmyn Gourdeas) died at the scene after he was shot twice in the chest and once in the foot

    Zivan ‘Stipe’ Radmanovic (pictured with his wife Jazmyn Gourdeas) died at the scene after he was shot twice in the chest and once in the foot 

    Surviving victim Sanar Ghanim (pictured) refused to speak with police after he left hospital

    Surviving victim Sanar Ghanim (pictured) refused to speak with police after he left hospital

    Police had also seized cash, passports, vehicles and a sledgehammer as part of their investigation

    Police had also seized cash, passports, vehicles and a sledgehammer as part of their investigation

    Police had also seized cash, passports, vehicles and a sledgehammer as part of their investigation. 

    Earlier on Wednesday, footage emerged of one of the alleged gunmen being hauled back to Bali in handcuffs, with a jumper obscuring his face.  

    Both Ghanim and Radmonovic’s family are currently being kept on the island ‘under close police watch’, authorities said.

    Daily Mail Australia understands the Radmanovic family has signed the paperwork for an autopsy to be carried out, after previously delaying the process.

    An examination of Radmanovic by a forensic doctor indicated he had been shot several times and also beaten.

    Ghanim and his partner had been living in Bali for some time, while Radmanovic and his wife, mother-of-six Jazmyn Gourdeas, are understood to have arrived with her family on Thursday to celebrate her 30th birthday.

    The Bali Tribune reported Gourdeas was sleeping when she heard her husband screaming at 12.15am.

    Peeking out from behind a blanket, she saw a man wearing an orange jacket and a second man gunning down her husband in the toilet.

    Earlier on Wednesday, footage emerged of one of the suspected gunmen being hauled back to Bali in handcuffs, with a jumper obscuring his face

    Earlier on Wednesday, footage emerged of one of the suspected gunmen being hauled back to Bali in handcuffs, with a jumper obscuring his face

    The alleged killers - one was said by a witness to have had a 'thick Australian accent' - were last seen fleeing the villa (pictured) on motorbikes

    The alleged killers – one was said by a witness to have had a ‘thick Australian accent’ – were last seen fleeing the villa (pictured) on motorbikes

    Images from the villa show a man, believed to be Radmanovic, lying motionless next to a toilet. Moments later, Ms Gourdeas heard more gunfire before Ghanim screamed.

    It’s understood Ghanim suffered several gunshot wounds in his bed before Ms Gourdeas tried to stop the bleeding as they waited for emergency services.

    ‘[She] ran out of the room and shouted when she saw Sanar was bleeding and went back to the toilet to check her husband’s condition by checking his pulse,’ an unnamed Bali Police officer said.

    A fourth person in the villa – believed to be a family member – managed to flee the property while gunshots rang out.

    Police found 9mm bullet casings – 17 in total – and 55 bullet fragments at the scene.

    Indonesia has strict gun laws, and local police are still investigating how the alleged gunmen had obtained their weapons.  



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleI tried to play like Zidane in my mind when I was a kid – Thomas Partey
    Next Article Ghana’s Black Queens open camp in Morocco ahead of 2025 Women’s AFCON
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Teenage girl, woman, and man are dead and young girl is fighting for her life after family got into difficulty in water in Shoreham-by-Sea 

    August 18, 2026

    Conservative library’s ban of LGBTQ flags backfires as it now faces calls to nix BIBLE from shelves over gory deaths

    August 18, 2026

    Top Ibiza DJ named as person found dead in tent at techno music festival in Norfolk

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    Teenage girl, woman, and man are dead and young girl is fighting for her life after family got into difficulty in water in Shoreham-by-Sea 

    By NICK FAGGE, SENIOR REPORTER and GETHIN HICKS, REPORTER Published: 16:26 EDT, 18 August 2026…

    DTI students showcase innovative solutions at 2026 Capstone Projects Exhibition

    Russian missile strike kills 10 civilians in Kharkiv | Newsfeed

    Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua to SNUB Wembley and take place on a FRIDAY in New York to avoid clash with NFL: Date set with contracts signed as Britain’s biggest fight goes abroad… and fans back home could face a VERY late night

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Teenage girl, woman, and man are dead and young girl is fighting for her life after family got into difficulty in water in Shoreham-by-Sea 

    DTI students showcase innovative solutions at 2026 Capstone Projects Exhibition

    Russian missile strike kills 10 civilians in Kharkiv | Newsfeed

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.