Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Don Jr and Bettina Anderson to wed over Memorial Day weekend as they ditch lavish White House dream

    “We were optimistic of winning the league’

    Man dressed as clown who killed male model at Halloween party in unprovoked attack is jailed for 16 years

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Pastor Chris Okafor reacts to claims by alleged abandoned daughter
    Entertainment

    Pastor Chris Okafor reacts to claims by alleged abandoned daughter

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 26, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Pastor Chris Okafor reacts to claims by alleged abandoned daughter
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Pastor Chris Okafor says the alleged daughter is not his Pastor Chris Okafor says the alleged daughter is not his

    Founder of Grace Nation Liberation City, Pastor Chris Okafor, has responded to allegations making the rounds online that he abandoned his children, describing the claims as false and deliberately misleading.

    The controversy followed a viral Instagram video shared by social media activist VeryDarkMan, in which a young woman identified as Chi Okafor claimed to be the cleric’s biological daughter, reports Legit.ng.

    In the interview, the lady alleged that Pastor Okafor fathered her and two other sisters, but failed to take responsibility for them.

    In a statement issued on Wednesday through his legal representatives, Pastor Okafor dismissed the allegations in strong terms.

    He insisted that the claims were fabricated by “jobless agents of destruction” determined to tarnish his image and ministry, reports The Cable.

    His lawyers accused VeryDarkMan of publishing the interview without first seeking Okafor’s side of the story, describing the content as malicious and self-serving.

    “We state categorically, emphatically, and unequivocally that the claims made by the so-called Ms. Chi Okafor are entirely false, misleading, malicious, and gravely injurious to the personality and character of our client,” the statement read.

    The cleric’s counsel also confirmed that a formal warning letter had been sent to VeryDarkMan, accusing him of using his platform to harass, defame, and incite the public against Pastor Okafor under the guise of activism.

    According to the lawyers, the activist’s repeated posts amounted to a pattern of online harassment that could have legal consequences if it continued.

    In a dramatic twist, Okafor’s legal team provided details of his past relationship with the woman alleged to be the mother of the children, reports Channels TV.

    They claimed that during the early years of his ministry, Okafor agreed to marry the woman after she told him she was pregnant for him.

    However, the marriage reportedly ran into serious trouble following a traumatic event — Okafor’s kidnapping, during which he was allegedly held captive for about 50 days.

    The statement alleged that the woman denied knowing Okafor when contacted by the kidnappers for ransom and later diverted funds raised by his family to secure his release.

    After Okafor regained his freedom, disagreements reportedly escalated, leading him to question the paternity of the children and demand DNA tests.

    According to the statement, the DNA test results allegedly confirmed that neither the first nor the second child was biologically related to Pastor Okafor.

    “The DNA test certificate is in the possession of the impostor’s mother, and our client challenges her to produce the said certificate to the public,” the lawyers stated.

    Following the results, the marriage was dissolved, and all personal ties were severed, with the woman leaving with the children.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleMali coach Tom Saintfiet plays down Yves Bissouma start ahead of Morocco clash
    Next Article 2025 AFCON Group A Match Preview: Morocco vs Mali
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Lady shows her boyfriend watching a football match at the cinema after dragging him there (Watch)

    May 18, 2026

    Man ends up assisting girlfriend at her salon after sending her money to rest (Watch)

    May 18, 2026

    “You are very stup!d” – Lady calls out “broke” girls who critique “broke” men

    May 15, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 19, 2026

    Don Jr and Bettina Anderson to wed over Memorial Day weekend as they ditch lavish White House dream

    Politics is fast. We’re faster. Sign up to the DC Insider newsletter for a front-row…

    “We were optimistic of winning the league’

    Man dressed as clown who killed male model at Halloween party in unprovoked attack is jailed for 16 years

    Black Stars can progress if players deliver – Roger De Sá

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Don Jr and Bettina Anderson to wed over Memorial Day weekend as they ditch lavish White House dream

    “We were optimistic of winning the league’

    Man dressed as clown who killed male model at Halloween party in unprovoked attack is jailed for 16 years

    Most Popular

    Melbourne mother-of-two allegedly stabbed to death in front of three teens in Bayswater by her neighbour is identified

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘I don’t see anyone, I’m like John Cena’

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘Bloody Joe’ Biden has taken ‘big step towards WW3’ with decision to let Kyiv strike inside Russia with long-range missiles, Moscow declares as officials threaten ‘harshest response’ and warn UK and France not to follow suit

    November 18, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.