Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»‘Our hearts are with everyone affected’ — Shatta Wale’s management after ShattaFest UK tragedy
    News

    ‘Our hearts are with everyone affected’ — Shatta Wale’s management after ShattaFest UK tragedy

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 2, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    ‘Our hearts are with everyone affected’ — Shatta Wale’s management after ShattaFest UK tragedy
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Shatta Wale’s management has expressed deep sorrow following the cancellation of ShattaFest UK after a stampede at the event venue in London, saying its thoughts are with those affected while investigations continue.

    ShattaFest UK, also known as Ghana Party in the Park, was called off on Saturday after police halted the event at Copthall Playing Fields in London following a crowd crush.

    According to reports from the scene, authorities intervened after the venue exceeded its approved capacity, leading to severe overcrowding at one of the entrances and a stampede that left several attendees injured.

    A police officer at the venue announced the cancellation, saying the decision was taken because of public safety concerns after “quite a lot of people” were hurt.

    Organisers initially described the interruption as a temporary pause before later confirming that the event had been cancelled.

    In a statement issued after the incident, the management said the decision to cancel the concert was taken because the safety of patrons remained the top priority.

    “It is with a very heavy heart that we address the unfortunate events surrounding SHATTAFEST UK,” the statement said.

    “Following reports of a serious incident outside the venue, the difficult decision was made to cancel the event. Nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of every single person who came to celebrate music, unity, and love.”

    The team said it was deeply saddened by reports that several people were injured and by claims of fatalities, but noted that it was awaiting official confirmation from the relevant authorities.

    “Our hearts are with everyone who has been affected by this tragic situation. We are deeply saddened by the reports of injuries and the alleged loss of lives. While we await official confirmation from the relevant authorities regarding all the facts, our thoughts and prayers remain with the individuals involved, their families, their friends, and everyone impacted by this heartbreaking incident.”

    According to the statement, Shatta Wale has always sought to unite fans through music, making the incident particularly painful.

    “Shatta Wale has always stood for the people. Every performance is built on bringing joy, hope, and unforgettable memories to the fans who have supported him throughout the years. To know that what was meant to be a night of celebration has become a moment of pain is truly devastating.”

    The management appealed to the public and sections of the media to refrain from speculation while investigations are ongoing.

    “We respectfully ask the public and members of the media to avoid speculation while the appropriate authorities conduct their investigations. We trust that the truth will be established through the proper processes, and we encourage everyone to rely on verified information.”

    It also thanked emergency responders, security personnel, medical teams, venue staff and others who assisted during the incident, while expressing appreciation to fans for their patience and understanding.

    The statement further confirmed that Shatta Wale and the Shatta Movement team would cooperate fully with authorities and event organisers to establish what led to the incident.

    “This is not the outcome anyone wished for. Today, our focus is not on a concert—it is on the people whose lives have been affected.”

    “We ask everyone to keep the victims, their loved ones, and all those impacted in your prayers.”

    The Metropolitan Police is yet to release an official update on the number of casualties or the outcome of its investigations.

    DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.

    DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.



    Source link
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleSingapore bans UK band Massive Attack over Palestinian flag | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Next Article Saudi ruler pleads with Trump not to strike new Iran targets as Middle East teeters on the brink of all-out war
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    August 22, 2026

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    August 22, 2026

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    August 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 22, 2026

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Minister for Energy and Green Transition, Dr. John Abdulai Jinapor Minister for Energy and Green…

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Aston Villa open talks with ex-Bayern Munich star Leon Goretzka and Liverpool youngster books loan deal amid work permit woes: WINDOW WATCH

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.