Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Autopsy reveals cause of death of Thai teenager, 17, allegedly killed by Aussie – as cops claim his DNA was found on her body

    American Airlines to bring back TV screens on US flights

    Bolivia arrests political adviser to Latin American right-wingers | Crime News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Otto Addo has the full backing of GFA
    Sports

    Otto Addo has the full backing of GFA

    Papa LincBy Papa LincNovember 9, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Otto Addo has the full backing of GFA
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Black Stars coach, Otto Addo Black Stars coach, Otto Addo

    Head of Public Relations and Strategy at the Ghana Football Association (GFA), Neil Armstrong-Mortagbe, says Otto Addo has the association’s backing despite recent poor performances.

    The 45-year-old trainer has come under intense pressure and criticism due to the poor performances of the Black Stars in the 2025 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers.

    Ghana remains winless after four games, which leaves them in the 3rd spot in Group F with just two points.

    Some football fans have called for the dismissal of the former Ghana international, but Armstrong-Mortagbe says Otto Addo has the full support of the GFA.

    However, he cautioned that the Executive Council expects improvement from the playing body in upcoming games.

    “The FA engaged Otto Addo on a long-term basis, and based on his early performances against Mali and the Central African Republic, we believe there’s potential for growth for the nearly three years he was engaged for,” he said in an interview with Metro TV.

    “Unfortunately, our AFCON qualifying series hasn’t gone as we hoped, but he remains in charge with the backing of the FA and the Executive Council.

    “We expect to see improvements in our upcoming World Cup qualifiers, indicating that what happened previously was an anomaly, not a trend,” he added.

    Ghana will resume their qualifiers next week and will aim to qualify for the 2025 tournament in Morocco against all odds.

    They will travel to Luanda to face Angola on November 15 at the Estádio 11 de Novembro, followed by a home match against Niger Republic three days later at the Accra Sports Stadium.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleDon’t date broke men, they’ll leave you behind – Gloria Kani warns single mothers
    Next Article British girl, 15, is fighting for her life after paraglider crashed onto her while she was having lunch on Turkish family holiday
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Newcastle working on deal for Man City midfielder Nico Gonzalez – as they race to secure Bruno Guimaraes replacement before opening clash with Liverpool

    August 18, 2026

    Chiefs co-owner reveals he wasn’t invited to Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s wedding… and admits he hasn’t spoke to NFL star since brutal snub

    August 18, 2026

    Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua to SNUB Wembley and take place on a FRIDAY in New York to avoid clash with NFL: Date set with contracts signed as Britain’s biggest fight goes abroad… and fans back home could face a VERY late night

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    Autopsy reveals cause of death of Thai teenager, 17, allegedly killed by Aussie – as cops claim his DNA was found on her body

    By KYLIE STEVENS, SENIOR BREAKING NEWS REPORTER, AUSTRALIA Published: 18:13 EDT, 18 August 2026 |…

    American Airlines to bring back TV screens on US flights

    Bolivia arrests political adviser to Latin American right-wingers | Crime News

    Newcastle working on deal for Man City midfielder Nico Gonzalez – as they race to secure Bruno Guimaraes replacement before opening clash with Liverpool

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Autopsy reveals cause of death of Thai teenager, 17, allegedly killed by Aussie – as cops claim his DNA was found on her body

    American Airlines to bring back TV screens on US flights

    Bolivia arrests political adviser to Latin American right-wingers | Crime News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.