• Do you know more? Email maisy.rae@dailymail.com.au 

A man has died and four others are in a serious condition following an alleged shooting in Sydney’s south-west overnight.

The 28-year-old man died at Liverpool Hospital shortly after presenting there with multiple wounds.

He is yet to be formally identified.

NSW Police said they were called to Liverpool Hospital at around 8.30pm on Tuesday, following reports two men had presented with multiple wounds.

‘(He) underwent treatment for a gunshot injury; however, died a short time later.’ NSW Police said in a statement.

‘The other man remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition with a neck injury.’ 

At about 8.40pm, two other men – aged 23 and 22 – presented to Fairfield Hospital in serious conditions.

Both men have been moved to different hospitals for further treatment.

A man has died following an alleged shooting in Sydney’s south-west on Tuesday night

Police have established a crime scene at a home in Canley Heights

The 23-year-old is being treated for a gunshot injury to his neck, and the 22-year-old is being treated for a shoulder injury.

About 9.50pm, a 19-year-old man presented at Liverpool Hospital with injuries to his arm where he remains in a stable condition. 

Police have since established a crime scene at a home on Arbutus Street in Canley Heights. 

Officers attached to Fairfield City Police Area Command – with assistance from the State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad – have commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incidents.

Police believe the men were all injured during a shooting at the home earlier in the night. 



Source link

Share.
Exit mobile version