Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Double killer Simon Levy ‘stabbed prison guard in neck with pen then grabbed him by the throat’

    OMCs commence fuel price reviews; Star Oil sells petrol at GH¢14.97, diesel kept at GH¢16.97

    USS Lincoln crisis: How it compares to past aircraft carrier deployments | US-Israel war on Iran News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»NSS ‘Ghost Names’ Scandal: I’m willing to defend myself in court
    News

    NSS ‘Ghost Names’ Scandal: I’m willing to defend myself in court

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJune 13, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    NSS ‘Ghost Names’ Scandal: I’m willing to defend myself in court
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Mustapha Ussif was the Executive Director of the NSS between 2017 and 2021 Mustapha Ussif was the Executive Director of the NSS between 2017 and 2021

    Former Minister of Sports and Executive Director of the National Service Scheme, Mustapha Ussif has rejected accusation of wrongdoing during his tenure as Executive Director of the National Service Secretariat between 2017 and 2021.

    The Attorney General, Dominic Ayine on Friday, June 13, 2025, named Mustapha Ussif among 12 people he claimed had been implicated in an alleged scandal at the NSS, adding that the suspects will be prosecuted.

    In a reply, Mustapha Ussif, who doubles as the Member of Parliament for Yagaba Kubore Constituency, says he is innocent and ready to render his version of the story, noting he served in public life with “diligence and honesty”.

    “I wish to state that I am ready, willing, and able to account for my stewardship at the National Service Scheme (NSS) from February 2017 to January 6, 2021.

    “Consequently, I welcome any opportunity to do so including but not limited to having my day in a Court of competent jurisdiction”, he issued an official statement.

    Read full statement below:

    STATEMENT BY MUSTAPHA USSIF, MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT (YAGABA-KUBORI) AND FORMER EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (2017-2020)

    The press conference of the Attorney-General held on 13th June 2025 has come to my attention and I wish to categorically deny any alleged wrongdoing.

    That said, it is my fervent belief that once you hold public office, you should at all material times, and at whatever cost, be ready willing, and able to account for your stewardship. Therefore, I wish to state that I am ready, willing, and able to account for my stewardship at the National Service Scheme (NSS) from February 2017 to January 6, 2021.

    Consequently, I welcome any opportunity to do so including but not limited to having my day in a Court of competent jurisdiction.

    I therefore urge all well-wishers, friends family, constituents, members of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and the general public to be calm, knowing very well that I have, throughout my public life, served with diligence and honesty.

    SIGNED

    MUSTAPHA USSIF (MP)

    AME



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleNigerian lady shares the concerning video an admirer sent her after she refused to visit him (VIDEO)
    Next Article King Promise, Beeztrap, DopeNation to headline Ghana Party in the Park’s 20th anniversary in UK
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Double killer Simon Levy ‘stabbed prison guard in neck with pen then grabbed him by the throat’

    August 17, 2026

    OMCs commence fuel price reviews; Star Oil sells petrol at GH¢14.97, diesel kept at GH¢16.97

    August 17, 2026

    USS Lincoln crisis: How it compares to past aircraft carrier deployments | US-Israel war on Iran News

    August 17, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 17, 2026

    Double killer Simon Levy ‘stabbed prison guard in neck with pen then grabbed him by the throat’

    By REBECCA CAMBER, CRIME AND SECURITY EDITOR Published: 07:00 EDT, 17 August 2026 | Updated:…

    OMCs commence fuel price reviews; Star Oil sells petrol at GH¢14.97, diesel kept at GH¢16.97

    USS Lincoln crisis: How it compares to past aircraft carrier deployments | US-Israel war on Iran News

    Cutting waste key to economic recovery – Pres Mahama

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Double killer Simon Levy ‘stabbed prison guard in neck with pen then grabbed him by the throat’

    OMCs commence fuel price reviews; Star Oil sells petrol at GH¢14.97, diesel kept at GH¢16.97

    USS Lincoln crisis: How it compares to past aircraft carrier deployments | US-Israel war on Iran News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.