Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Masked schoolboys are caught raiding honesty box cake shed… before being sent back red-faced with £20 in hand

    Governed differently: The political economy of state absence in Africa 

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Mother of Baby P would pose a ‘high risk’ if she was ever around children once freed, parole board warns
    International

    Mother of Baby P would pose a ‘high risk’ if she was ever around children once freed, parole board warns

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 1, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Mother of Baby P would pose a ‘high risk’ if she was ever around children once freed, parole board warns
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Baby P’s monster mother could pose a high risk if she were freed and allowed near children, experts fear. 

    Tracey Connelly’s toddler son died at home in Tottenham, north London, on August 3, 2007, and she pleaded guilty to causing or allowing the death of a child in 2008. 

    The 43-year-old launched a fresh bid for freedom earlier this year after she was sent back to jail for breaching licence conditions. 

    But in a judgement ordering that a two-day parole hearing is heard in public, the Parole Board said it will assess whether her risk of violence remains low, The Mirror reports. 

    ‘But risk would be high and potentially imminent if she were to have access to children while other risk factors are present’, the judgement said. 

    ‘Miss Connelly, in interview, has stated that she will not be seeking unconditional release due to the support she would lose’. 

    Documents also claim she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and was subjected to ‘bullying and aggression’ after her recall to prison. 

    Her solicitor had fought for the upcoming parole hearing to be held in private. 

    Mother of Baby P would pose a ‘high risk’ if she was ever around children once freed, parole board warns

    Baby P’s monster mother could pose a high risk if she were freed and allowed near children. Pictured: Undated file handout photo issued by ITV News of Baby P

    Tracey Connelly's toddler son died at home in Tottenham, north London , on August 3, 2007, and she pleaded guilty to causing or allowing the death of a child in 2008

    Tracey Connelly’s toddler son died at home in Tottenham, north London , on August 3, 2007, and she pleaded guilty to causing or allowing the death of a child in 2008

    Undated handout file photo issued by Metropolitan Police of Tracey Connelly, the mother of Baby P, who died after months of abuse

    Undated handout file photo issued by Metropolitan Police of Tracey Connelly, the mother of Baby P, who died after months of abuse

    The report states: ‘He submits that a public hearing will only exacerbate these issues and will have a significant and detrimental effect upon Ms Connelly’s ability to five effective and accurate evidence at the hearing’.  

    The disgraced mother was hauled back to jail in September for breaching her jail conditions and was promised an oral parole hearing. 

    She was handed an indefinite sentence with a minimum term of five years in 2009, after covering up her 17-month-old son Peter’s injuries caused by her twister lover. 

    Connelly has struggled to stay out of trouble since her initial release in 2013, having repeatedly breached licence conditions. 

    The vile mum was first recalled to prison in 20155 after selling naked photos of herself online to depraved male admirers – and was released again in July 2022. 

    It was revealed back in April that she may be free again by the end of the year. 

    A date has not yet been set for her parole hearing, but it is believed it will take place around late summer – in August or September. 

    The parole board could decide to release her there and then, depending on the circumstances surrounding how she was recalled and her behaviour since.

    They may also direct a hearing to take place, where a panel will decide after assessing various pieces of material, evidence and information.

    Connelly previously claimed that cops over-reacted when they recalled her to prison for a second time, saying the breaches of her licence conditions were minimal. 

    The 43-year-old launched a fresh bid for freedom earlier this year after she was sent back to jail for breaching licence conditions. Pictured: Connelly walking and smoking a cigarette near her home in July 2022

    The 43-year-old launched a fresh bid for freedom earlier this year after she was sent back to jail for breaching licence conditions. Pictured: Connelly walking and smoking a cigarette near her home in July 2022

    Undated Metropolitan Police handout photo of Steven Barker, partner of Tracey Connelly, the mother of abused toddler Baby Peter

    Undated Metropolitan Police handout photo of Steven Barker, partner of Tracey Connelly, the mother of abused toddler Baby Peter

    Her lawyers have also insisted she is no longer a danger to the public. 

    Connelly’s lover Steven Barker was jailed in 2009 for a minimum of 12 years while his brother, Jason Owen, received a six-year jail sentence for allowing the toddler to die. 

    When Connolly was first released, she was made subject to 20 licence conditions, including having to wear an electronic tag and disclose all her relationships, having her internet use monitored or obeying curfew. 

    She was also banned from going to certain places to ‘avoid contact with victims and to protect children’.

    The Parole Board said that she had been cleared due to a low risk of reoffending and that probation officers and prison officials supported the plan. 

    It will now be a matter for the Board to decide if the latest breach of her conditions was so serious that she should not be released. 

    A Parole Board spokesperson said back in April: ‘It’s been directed to an oral hearing now but no hearing date has been set yet.’



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleFamily of boy sexually groomed by Sydney Swans Junior Academy Coach to sue the AFL club in multimillion-dollar legal battle
    Next Article Adu-Boahene Case: ‘Our company does not deal in automobiles’
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Masked schoolboys are caught raiding honesty box cake shed… before being sent back red-faced with £20 in hand

    August 19, 2026

    Cops rush to reported shooting near courthouse of Tupac murder trial

    August 19, 2026

    Pictured: Three sisters left with catastrophic injuries after crash on Irish motorway that killed five teenage boys ‘who boasted about joyriding days before smash’

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 19, 2026

    Masked schoolboys are caught raiding honesty box cake shed… before being sent back red-faced with £20 in hand

    By FRANCINE WOLFISZ, NEWS REPORTER Published: 18:06 EDT, 18 August 2026 | Updated: 21:39 EDT,…

    Governed differently: The political economy of state absence in Africa 

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    Inician despedida de Prichard Colón en Winter Park en Florida

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Masked schoolboys are caught raiding honesty box cake shed… before being sent back red-faced with £20 in hand

    Governed differently: The political economy of state absence in Africa 

    How Ebola became the deadliest outbreak in DR Congo’s history | News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.