Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Kofi Adams explains delay in releasing Black Stars budget for Chad, Madagascar games
    Sports

    Kofi Adams explains delay in releasing Black Stars budget for Chad, Madagascar games

    Papa LincBy Papa LincApril 26, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Kofi Adams explains delay in releasing Black Stars budget for Chad, Madagascar games
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Sports minister, Kofi Adams Sports minister, Kofi Adams

    Minister of Sports and Recreation, Kofi Adams, has said that his outfit is finalising the details of the budget for the Black Stars‘ games against Chad and Madagascar in the 2026 World Cup qualifiers.

    He stated that the ministry is still making payments for certain things that need to be cleared and would have to complete that process before arriving at a conclusion.

    The Member of Parliament for Buem constituency also indicated that the accounts will have to be audited by the appropriate authorities before they are released to the public.

    Speaking to Citi Sports, Kofi Adams urged the public to exercise restraint as they are working to make the budget available to the public, as directed by President John Dramani Mahama.

    “Even before the audits come, when all the details are available, we will make it clear to you. So far, we are still mobilising resources and paying for things that must be paid. For those of you who think that we have paid every bill for what we must pay, as far as the games against Chad and Madagascar are concerned, no, we haven’t been able to do that yet.

    “We are still working on it; we are in the process. And we know that when we complete and have every detail, just as the president indicated, we will make that information available. The accounts will not be kept secret. We will make the details available to you,” he said.

    There have been calls from football fans, sports pundits, and stakeholders on Adams to disclose details of the Black Stars‘ budget for the two games against Chad and Madagascar in the 2026 World Cup qualifiers.

    Watch Kofi Adams’ remarks below:

    “Just as the President indicated…the accounts will not be kept as secret. We will make the details available to you”

    Minister for Sports and Recreation, Kofi Adams insists that the budget for the FIFA WC Qualifiers against Chad and Madagascar will be made public#CitiSports pic.twitter.com/rUXKh6eM3i

    — Citi Sports (@CitiSportsGHA) April 25, 2025

    Watch as Ghana U-15 girls defeat South Africa 3-2 to reach finals

    SB/MA





    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleStonebwoy and Kwabena Kwabena rock Volta Region in charity-fueled Easter celebration
    Next Article Can you solve easy-looking math sum that has stumped the internet… clue is in the order you work out answer
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Boxing News: Darren Barker: “It absolutely Hammered It Down In Scotland On Day One Of The Longest Round – We Had Every Season You Could Imagine, And I’m buzzing

    August 20, 2026

    Boxing News: IBF#9 Han Edges Yoshida, Wins OPBF 115lb Belt » August 20, 2026

    August 20, 2026

    Boxing News: Nakayama Halts Oka, Wins Vacant OPBF 118lb Belt » August 20, 2026

    August 20, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 20, 2026

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘I heard you missed me. Here I am.’That was the punchy eight-word opener delivered by…

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    MoGCSP strengthens stakeholder engagement on witchcraft accusations

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Melania breaks silence on absence with punchy eight-word opener as she joins Trump amid female aide rumors

    ‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September

    DR Congo to receive 70,000 doses of Ervebo vaccine as Ebola infections surge | Ebola News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.