Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    The giant bunkers being built for the super-rich 100 metres beneath Swiss mountain where elite clients are guarded round the clock

    Wontumi Conviction: 2 star witnesses placed under police protection amid death threats

    Cincinnati Open: Williams sisters fall in doubles while Zverev advances | Tennis News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Jack Alolome demands answers as his name appears in GH¢30,000 National Cathedral budget controversy
    Entertainment

    Jack Alolome demands answers as his name appears in GH¢30,000 National Cathedral budget controversy

    Papa LincBy Papa LincMarch 1, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read14 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Jack Alolome demands answers as his name appears in GH¢30,000 National Cathedral budget controversy
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Ghanaian gospel musician Jack Alolome Ghanaian gospel musician Jack Alolome

    Ghanaian gospel musician Jack Alolome has revealed that his name was fraudulently used to obtain GH¢30,000 from the National Cathedral Secretariat after he performed at one of their events in Kumasi.

    According to Jack, while he was away in South Africa after the show, he received a call from Piesie Esther’s husband, Kofi, informing him that his name had come up on a radio show as a recipient of GH¢30,000 from the Cathedral Secretariat.

    The amount had also reportedly been featured in the National Cathedral’s account statement, although he never received any payment.

    Jack explained that he was invited to perform at the fundraising event by the founder and leader of Power Chapel Worldwide Rev. Victor Kusi Boateng’s associate pastor, Rev. Bempah. However, after the performance, Bempah assured him that he would hear from them regarding payment, but he never did.

    Speaking in an interview on Accra FM on February 15, 2025, Jack expressed his shock and disappointment.

    “Let me say this, the NPP party was wicked, and it was not just about wickedness… I was in South Africa when I received a call from Piesie Esther’s husband, Kofi.

    “He told me that he had heard on the radio that I was given GH¢ 30,000 for singing at the fundraising event for the National Cathedral in Kumasi and that the amount had been included in the Secretariat’s accounts. Meanwhile, after my performance, I was only told that they would call me,” he stated.

    Jack further emphasized that while he does not want to directly blame Rev. Bempah, he demands answers regarding the whereabouts of the money that was allegedly disbursed in his name.

    “Rev. Bempah, an associate of Rev. Victor Kusi Boateng, was the one who called me for the event. He assured me that they would contact me afterward, but I never received a call,” he added.

    AM/KA

    You can also watch Godfred Dame’s full speech on legal case withdrawals below:



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleJack Alolome drags Rev. Kusi Boateng’s pastor into missing GH¢ 30,000 National Cathedral money
    Next Article Myron Boadu’s return to action expected soon
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    DJ KA Returns to Kessben FM Weeks After Private Video Scandal

    August 18, 2026

    Emotional Video Of Oteele’s Wife Caring for Him During Illness Resurfaces Amid Controversy

    August 18, 2026

    VIDEO: Moment Shantel Stormed Humble Soul’s House To Take Her Daughter Following Her Return From Nigeria

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    The giant bunkers being built for the super-rich 100 metres beneath Swiss mountain where elite clients are guarded round the clock

    No longer do mountain lairs exclusively belong to the cat-stroking and eyepatch-wearing villains of spy…

    Wontumi Conviction: 2 star witnesses placed under police protection amid death threats

    Cincinnati Open: Williams sisters fall in doubles while Zverev advances | Tennis News

    Sagnarigu MP empowers 475 artisans

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    The giant bunkers being built for the super-rich 100 metres beneath Swiss mountain where elite clients are guarded round the clock

    Wontumi Conviction: 2 star witnesses placed under police protection amid death threats

    Cincinnati Open: Williams sisters fall in doubles while Zverev advances | Tennis News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.