Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Stag is shot dead in Richmond Park after injuring man in his 60s who was on a picnic when it went ‘looking for food’

    Abandoned Dome-Berekuso-Kitase road project should not become a waste of taxpayers’ money — chief warns

    Russian politician sentenced to 11 years for opposing war in Ukraine | Politics

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Investigator unwell, case adjourned to August 13
    Entertainment

    Investigator unwell, case adjourned to August 13

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJune 27, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Investigator unwell, case adjourned to August 13
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Popular Ghanaian actor, Koo Fori Popular Ghanaian actor, Koo Fori

    The Dansoman Circuit Court has adjourned the alleged fraud case involving Ghanaian actor Samuel Seth Karikari, popularly known as Koo Ofori, to August 13, 20245.

    According to Ghana News Agency, this adjournment comes after the prosecutor, Chief Inspector Christopher Wonder, informed the court that the case investigator was unwell and couldn’t prepare the necessary documents in time.

    Due to this, the prosecutor asked the judge to push the hearing to a later date.

    The judge, El-Alawa Abdul-Baasit, agreed and set the new date for a Case Management Conference, which is basically a meeting where the court will go over the details of the case before a full trial starts.

    Koo Ofori has been accused of defrauding someone by giving false information. He has pleaded not guilty to the charge and is currently out on bail of GH¢320,000.

    He was also asked to provide three sureties, meaning three people must vouch for him and ensure he appears in court.

    The case was brought by Dr Emy Oduro-Burton, a medical doctor living in the United States. According to the prosecution, in 2021, Koo Ofori told Dr Burton about a piece of land for sale at Spintex in Accra.

    He said it was a full plot, measuring 70 by 100 feet, and that it cost $50,000 (around GH¢309,000 at the time).

    Dr Burton agreed to buy the land and sent the money to Koo Ofori’s bank account. The prosecutor explained that out of the full amount, Koo Ofori only paid GH¢170,000 to the actual landowner, a man named Kwaku Danso, who is now a witness in the case.

    When Dr Burton later returned to Ghana and went to see the land in person, she found out it was only a half plot, not a full one as promised. Also, the value of the land was actually GH¢170,000 not $50,000 as she had been told.

    Also, watch an exclusive interview with Ayisi on the latest edition of Talkertainment below:

    AK/EB



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleSuspended Chief Justice Torkornoo lists the ‘sins’ of Justice Pwamang
    Next Article New Music! Raevin blends Afro-fusion, soul, and emotion on ‘Fever’
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Sefa Reveals How D-Black Discovered Her Singing On Instagram

    August 17, 2026

    Nana Ama McBrown Chalks Huge Success With Premiere Of New Movie ‘Ama’

    August 16, 2026

    VIDEOS: Stonebwoy Delivers Successful BHIM Festival At OVO Arena In London

    August 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 17, 2026

    Stag is shot dead in Richmond Park after injuring man in his 60s who was on a picnic when it went ‘looking for food’

    A stag that was searching for food was shot dead in London’s Richmond Park after…

    Abandoned Dome-Berekuso-Kitase road project should not become a waste of taxpayers’ money — chief warns

    Russian politician sentenced to 11 years for opposing war in Ukraine | Politics

    Drivers can record police during traffic stops under new road traffic rules – CUTS International

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Stag is shot dead in Richmond Park after injuring man in his 60s who was on a picnic when it went ‘looking for food’

    Abandoned Dome-Berekuso-Kitase road project should not become a waste of taxpayers’ money — chief warns

    Russian politician sentenced to 11 years for opposing war in Ukraine | Politics

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.