Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Harrowing moment California dad of three is shot after being KIDNAPPED by his own boss in twisted scheme that ended in police shootout
    International

    Harrowing moment California dad of three is shot after being KIDNAPPED by his own boss in twisted scheme that ended in police shootout

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 2, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Harrowing moment California dad of three is shot after being KIDNAPPED by his own boss in twisted scheme that ended in police shootout
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    A California father-of-three was abducted from his home and murdered by his own boss, officials claimed, with his brutal killing captured on video. 

    Shukur Aikebaer, 60, was nabbed outside his Chino Hills home on Wednesday night after inspecting the electrical panel to the house after the power went out. 

    Authorities claim that Zhengfeng Bo, 67, and Jianquan Bo, 66, bundled Aikebaer into a vehicle and drove off. 

    The two men are accused of taking police on a high-speed chase for two miles, before home surveillance footage showed Jianquan exit the vehicle. 

    He then walked to the trunk of the car with his hands in the air before opening it and shooting Aikebaer dead. 

    Deputies then opened fire on Jianquan, emergency teams who responded to the scene found both men dead. Zhengfeng was taken into custody shortly after. 

    According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Aikebaer and Zhengfeng knew each other. 

    Business records seen by The California Post indicated that Zhengfeng was actually Aikebaer’s boss. 

    Harrowing moment California dad of three is shot after being KIDNAPPED by his own boss in twisted scheme that ended in police shootout

    Shukur Aikebaer, 60, was killed after being kidnapped outside his Chino Hills home on Wednesday night

    Jianquan is seen here in home surveillance footage shooting Aikebaer in the trunk of the car before he was shot dead by deputies

    Jianquan is seen here in home surveillance footage shooting Aikebaer in the trunk of the car before he was shot dead by deputies

    According to the outlet, Zhengfeng and Aikebaer both worked for a limited liability firm named Panshi. 

    The business, a real estate investment company, was based out of Zhengfeng’s home in Irvine, the outlet reported. 

    ABC7 Eyewitness News reported that they are both also linked to another firm, with the two businesses currently involved in lawsuits filed this year. 

    One was filed earlier this week, the outlet reported, with Zhengfeng’s attorney telling the outlet it involved a $20 million apartment complex in Pasadena. 

    The attorney told the outlet that Zhengfeng was suing the former managers of the complex who he claimed were not allowing him to take control of the complex.

    Aikebaer was not named in that lawsuit, the outlet said, but the attorney described him as being a ‘middleman.’

    The attorney said he believed that Aikebaer had introduced Zhengfeng to the person with whom he is now tied up in a lawsuit against, the outlet added. 

    The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department has also now searched the home in Irvine belonging to Zhengfeng, ABC reported that Jianquan lived there also. 

    The vehicle is seen here after the horrific events of Wednesday night

    The vehicle is seen here after the horrific events of Wednesday night 

    One of Aikebaer's daughters described her father as being 'the greatest father ever'

    One of Aikebaer’s daughters described her father as being ‘the greatest father ever’

    One neighbor described the moment that SWAT teams descended on the home and ran into the address with their guns drawn. 

    She told the outlet: ‘It was very scary because generally in Irvine, nothing big like this happens.’

    One of Aikebaer’s daughters, who did not reveal her name, told NBC Los Angeles: ‘He was the greatest father ever.

    ‘He was the best dad, best person. To anyone around him, everyone would say he’s just a blessing to have around.’

    A GoFundMe has also since been launched to help Aikebaer’s family cover funeral expenses. 

    Locals have since gathered around his family and organized an online fundraiser

    Locals have since gathered around his family and organized an online fundraiser 

    Aikebaer was shot dead in the trunk of the car, while Jianquan was shot seconds later by deputies. His body is seen on the right covered by a tarp

    Aikebaer was shot dead in the trunk of the car, while Jianquan was shot seconds later by deputies. His body is seen on the right covered by a tarp

    A post to it said: ‘The family has experienced an unimaginable tragedy when their father was kidnapped and killed from his home when the daughter and wife were home. 

    ‘No family should ever have to endure the heartbreak of losing somebody they love so suddenly and unexpectedly, especially in such a senseless act of violence.

    ‘As the family navigates this tragic loss, they’re also faced with losing their sole provider. 

    ‘He was caring, selfless, and the most loving person. He was an amazing father to three beautiful young daughters, and a loving husband to his wife.

    ‘During this incredibly difficult time, we want to come together as a community to help ease some of the burden so they can focus on grieving and honoring his memory.’



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleResetting Ghana: creating jobs, ensuring accountability, and promoting shared prosperity — the role of CIPAC
    Next Article Women’s Pro Baseball League opener derailed by ‘terrible’ ear-splitting national anthem from Motown legend
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    August 22, 2026

    Unhappy in nappy valley: The two City millionaires at war over a window one wants to build… and the other says will look directly into HIS mansion

    August 22, 2026

    Female teachers from Scots College make explosive claims about students’ ‘sexualised gestures’, deepfakes and wolf-whistles in wake of gang rape charges

    August 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025148 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025115 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202679 Views
    Don't Miss
    News August 22, 2026

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Minister for Energy and Green Transition, Dr. John Abdulai Jinapor Minister for Energy and Green…

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Aston Villa open talks with ex-Bayern Munich star Leon Goretzka and Liverpool youngster books loan deal amid work permit woes: WINDOW WATCH

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Blackout: Akosombo control station works to be completed next month – Energy Minister insists

    Australia bite back as 18 wickets fall on day one of second Bangladesh Test | Cricket News

    ANDREW LOWNIE: The question is no longer how the monarchy deals with its bad apples, but whether it can survive so many of them

    Most Popular

    I got intimate with 2500 women in 2019 alone – Oboy Siki brags

    November 26, 20240 Views

    Dreams FC assistant coach urges players to improve after tough start to the season

    November 28, 20240 Views

    Kwaysi collaborates with DJ Boat for Christmas anthem

    November 29, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.