Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Struggling Paul Skenes pulled from latest concerning performance as he returns for first time since hitting the beach with his ‘dad bod’

    Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney focus of alleged sexual assault probe – as drug claims emerge about team’s night at hotel with dancers

    ‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Politics»Govt commits to reclaim Black Stars lost glory -Berekum West MP
    Politics

    Govt commits to reclaim Black Stars lost glory -Berekum West MP

    Papa LincBy Papa LincMarch 29, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read7 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Govt commits to reclaim Black Stars lost glory -Berekum West MP
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Government is committed to ensure that the national team, the Black Stars reclaims its lost glory in the international football community, Mr Dickson Kyere Duah, the Member of Parliament (MP) of Berekum West in the Bono Region has said.

    “The presence of President John Mahama at the Black Stars training grounds at the Accra Sports stadium alone prior to our encounter with Chad and Madagascar contributed to our victory in those qualifiers,” he stated.

    In an interview with the Ghana News Agency (GNA) sports at Jinijini, the constituency capital, Mr Dickson, also sports journalist and football administrator said, “in fact from their passion, commitment and level of play, you can see that the national team picked inspiration from the President”.

    The MP said huge investments by the government into the Accra Sports Stadium in the past three months demonstrated the “passion President Mahama has in restoring the lost glory of the national team”.

    “In fact, the Accra Sport Stadium has seen a massive facelift in the last three months and that shows our President’s readiness, commitment and passion to change the face of Ghana’s football in the international community,” Mr Duah stated.

    He said sports and football, remained a strong national unifier, and therefore called on Ghanaians to support the government, as President Mahama led the national team to qualify for the 2026 World to be hosted by the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

    Mr Duah commended the Black Stars for their brilliant performance so far in the World Cup qualifiers and inspired the players and the technical team to be guarded against complacency and build a formidable team that would enable them to qualify for the world cup. –GNA



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleI am 200% confident we will qualify
    Next Article Tragedy as much-loved and talented triathlete is found dead in a NSW creek: ‘Beautiful girl’
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    FIFA lifts registration restrictions on Hearts of Oak after hiddink settlement

    August 19, 2026

    Government pays GH¢10.8 billion DDEP coupon in full- Min. Of Finance announces

    August 19, 2026

    NIA clarifies Ghana card fees, says prestige centre is optional

    August 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports August 19, 2026

    Struggling Paul Skenes pulled from latest concerning performance as he returns for first time since hitting the beach with his ‘dad bod’

    By JAKE FENNER, US SPORTS WRITER Published: 18:44 EDT, 19 August 2026 | Updated: 19:39…

    Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney focus of alleged sexual assault probe – as drug claims emerge about team’s night at hotel with dancers

    ‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her

    What the social media addiction lawsuit could cost Meta | Social Media News

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Struggling Paul Skenes pulled from latest concerning performance as he returns for first time since hitting the beach with his ‘dad bod’

    Sydney Swans star Isaac Heeney focus of alleged sexual assault probe – as drug claims emerge about team’s night at hotel with dancers

    ‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.