Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Blizzard warning for 30 million as bomb cyclone set to detonate across northeast: ‘Travel dangerous, impossible’

    Government allocates GH¢150m for Black Stars’ world cup preparations

    I spend a minimum of GH¢500 on food daily

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Fire Oja says he won’t apologise to Mzbel unless court orders him
    Entertainment

    Fire Oja says he won’t apologise to Mzbel unless court orders him

    Papa LincBy Papa LincFebruary 1, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Fire Oja says he won’t apologise to Mzbel unless court orders him
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Prophet Fire Oja has broken his silence after being hauled before the courts by Ghanaian singer and entrepreneur Mzbel, making it clear that he has no intention of offering an apology unless compelled by law.

    The two appeared in court for the first time on Friday, January 30, 2026, following a lawsuit filed by Mzbel over statements she claims were false and damaging to her reputation.

    Speaking after the court sitting, Fire Oja maintained that he would only apologise if a court order or legal advice from his counsel required him to do so. When asked whether he would apologise if God instructed him, he responded that he could not disobey God.

    His lawyer, Isaac Kwabena Kruh, Esq, also addressed the media, describing the charge against his client as a misdemeanor, which he said is not a serious offence.

    According to him, Fire Oja has done nothing wrong and is prepared to see the case through the full legal process.

    He explained that a conviction on a misdemeanor charge could result in a fine or a prison sentence of three to six months but expressed confidence that his client has a strong defence.

    When asked to draw a line between the law and prophecy, the lawyer stated that prophetic or religious pronouncements must be delivered in a manner that does not offend or defame others.

    The legal battle stems from earlier events in which Mzbel disclosed that Fire Oja had been picked up by the police over claims she described as untrue and harmful.

    She said she made a formal complaint and that the prophet was cooperating with investigators at the time.

    Mzbel accused Fire Oja of crossing the line by making what she called false allegations, including comments linked to a video in which he suggested that she had been hospitalised after a spiritual or soul travel experience. She has strongly rejected those claims.

    Although Fire Oja later denied being arrested, Mzbel insisted in an interview with ZionFelix that he was indeed taken into custody.

    She reiterated after the court session, in a separate video message, that her decision to sue was aimed at clearing her name and protecting her reputation, leaving her with no option but to seek justice through the courts.

    Following Friday’s hearing, Mzbel also shared details of the proceedings online, revealing that Fire Oja had been granted bail in the sum of GH¢50,000 with two sureties.

    She again stressed that the lawsuit was driven by the need to defend both her personal image and her professional work.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleBryan Acheampong has become a force to be reckoned with in the NPP – Analyst
    Next Article 2026 World Cup: I don’t know if Black Stars will progress from the group stage
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    I spend a minimum of GH¢500 on food daily

    February 21, 2026

    Why Frederick Douglass chose Valentine’s Day as his birthday

    February 21, 2026

    What Gyakie would tell the late Ebo Taylor if she got the chance

    February 21, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202556 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views
    Don't Miss
    International February 21, 2026

    Blizzard warning for 30 million as bomb cyclone set to detonate across northeast: ‘Travel dangerous, impossible’

    Nearly 30 million Americans are under weather alerts as a massive winter storm careens toward…

    Government allocates GH¢150m for Black Stars’ world cup preparations

    I spend a minimum of GH¢500 on food daily

    Trump raises global tariffs to 15% after Supreme Court loss

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Blizzard warning for 30 million as bomb cyclone set to detonate across northeast: ‘Travel dangerous, impossible’

    Government allocates GH¢150m for Black Stars’ world cup preparations

    I spend a minimum of GH¢500 on food daily

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views

    WAEC releases 2024 BECE results; cancels entire results of 41 candidates

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.