Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»FIFA confirms Saudi Arabia as 2034 World Cup hosts
    Sports

    FIFA confirms Saudi Arabia as 2034 World Cup hosts

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 11, 2024No Comments1 Min Read8 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    FIFA confirms Saudi Arabia as 2034 World Cup hosts
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    The Federation of International Football Association (FIFA) announced on Wednesday, December 11, 2024, that Saudi Arabia will host the 2034 World Cup.

    Meanwhile, the 2030 tournament has been awarded to Morocco, Spain, and Portugal, with some matches also taking place in South America.

    The hosting rights were decided by a unanimous decision among the football nations rather than through a formal vote during a virtual FIFA Congress.

    Invoking its principle of rotating its flagship tournament between continents, FIFA only welcomed bids from Asia or Oceania for the 2034 World Cup. The 2026 tournament, the first to involve 48 teams, will be held across North America.

    Saudi Arabia emerged as the sole candidate for the 2034 World Cup, paving the way for the tournament’s return to the Gulf region after Qatar hosted it in 2022.

    For the 2030 World Cup, FIFA had previously confirmed that the joint bid by Morocco, Spain, and Portugal was the only remaining contender, as all other potential bids had been withdrawn.

    Saudi Arabia will become the first country (alone) to host the 2034 World Cup with a 48-team system.

    Watch as Ghanaians share their emotions on John Mahama’s presidential win

    FKA/EK



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleAfro-House Sensation Melody Mabelane, Pours Her Heart Out In New Single, “Ngiyafisa”
    Next Article The harrowing rape allegations against celebrity brothers Oren and Tal Alexander as they’re arrested
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Super Bowl champion O. J. Brigance dies at 56 after devastating health battle… as emotional tributes pour in

    August 18, 2026

    Lakers’ record-breaking $12.5 BILLION sale descends into chaos as Jeanie Buss claims family plan to sell stake is ‘VOID’ in stunning legal complaint

    August 18, 2026

    Mom and daughter threatened with ejection at Indiana Fever game for wearing ‘offensive’ pro-women T-shirts in support of Sophie Cunningham

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    Outgoing Republican Congresswoman Nancy Mace hit back at the media firestorm caused by her newly…

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    Super Bowl champion O. J. Brigance dies at 56 after devastating health battle… as emotional tributes pour in

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.