Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Female shopworkers are praised for taking on shoplifters as they ransack JD Sports

    GPL Golden Boot race goes down to final day after matchday 33 drama

    The High Street shops taking payments for people smugglers: Moment UK phone store worker offers to take ‘£3k in cash’ for a small boat migrant crossing

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Energy Minister reviews TOR’s 2025 performance, sets strategic priorities for 2026
    News

    Energy Minister reviews TOR’s 2025 performance, sets strategic priorities for 2026

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 19, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Energy Minister reviews TOR’s 2025 performance, sets strategic priorities for 2026
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Minister for Energy, Dr John Abdulai Jinapor (M) and Managing Director of TOR, Edmond Kombat (R) Minister for Energy, Dr John Abdulai Jinapor (M) and Managing Director of TOR, Edmond Kombat (R)

    The Minister for Energy and Green Transition, Dr John Abdulai Jinapor, has held a high-level engagement with the management of the Tema Oil Refinery (TOR) to assess the refinery’s performance in 2025 and discuss strategic priorities for 2026 and beyond.

    According to the Minister, the meeting provided an opportunity to evaluate progress made so far and align on clear, forward-looking actions aimed at improving operational efficiency, strengthening financial sustainability, and enhancing the refinery’s long-term value.

    In a Facebook post on Monday January 19, 2026, Dr John Jinapor said the discussions focused on positioning TOR to deliver stronger outcomes in the coming years, particularly in the areas of productivity, governance, and financial discipline.

    Watch as TOR resumes crude oil refining after years of inactivity

    He commended the Managing Director of TOR, Edmond Kombat, Esq., and his management team for what he described as “strong and transformational leadership,” especially in steering the refinery through what he termed a significant crisis inherited by the current administration.

    “Their commitment, resilience, and focus are yielding encouraging results and laying a solid foundation for the future of TOR,” the Minister noted.

    Jinapor reaffirmed the government’s commitment to supporting TOR’s recovery and transformation agenda, added that the importance of sustained reforms to ensure the refinery’s competitiveness and contribution to Ghana’s energy security.

    MA



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleHeartbreak for super fit man, 29, who won cancer battle only to be told his fiance can’t have IVF on the NHS – because his BMI is too large
    Next Article ‘I will dump NPP for NDC if Asiedu Nketia leads’ – Pope Skinny
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Female shopworkers are praised for taking on shoplifters as they ransack JD Sports

    May 18, 2026

    The High Street shops taking payments for people smugglers: Moment UK phone store worker offers to take ‘£3k in cash’ for a small boat migrant crossing

    May 18, 2026

    £10k-a-year prep school threatens to name and shame parents parking ‘illegally and dangerously’ if residents send photographic evidence

    May 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 18, 2026

    Female shopworkers are praised for taking on shoplifters as they ransack JD Sports

    Female shopworkers have been praised for turning ‘full action hero’ after they took on thieves…

    GPL Golden Boot race goes down to final day after matchday 33 drama

    The High Street shops taking payments for people smugglers: Moment UK phone store worker offers to take ‘£3k in cash’ for a small boat migrant crossing

    Ghanaian swimmer Jacob Kaleem marks return with personal best split

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Female shopworkers are praised for taking on shoplifters as they ransack JD Sports

    GPL Golden Boot race goes down to final day after matchday 33 drama

    The High Street shops taking payments for people smugglers: Moment UK phone store worker offers to take ‘£3k in cash’ for a small boat migrant crossing

    Most Popular

    Lyrical Joe Drops New Single “Julie” Featuring BeezTrap KOTM – A Perfect Blend of Trap Music and Rap Music

    November 15, 20240 Views

    The North Pole is moving towards Russia: Experts are baffled by meandering magnetic north that could play havoc with your smartphone

    November 16, 20240 Views

    Urgent health warning is issued over fears Aussies have been exposed to measles in Sydney

    November 16, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.