Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Lady Left Traumat!zed After Discovering Rat Entered Her Pot of Rice Overnight (Video)

    Pictured: Female soldier who died after she was thrown from her horse moments after performing in front of the King at the Royal Windsor Horse Show

    Kofi Adams backs Andre Ayew for Ghana’s 2026 FIFA World Cup squad

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Dr Apaak warns SHS managers against denying students good meals
    News

    Dr Apaak warns SHS managers against denying students good meals

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 18, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Dr Apaak warns SHS managers against denying students good meals
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Deputy Minister for Education, Dr Clement Abas Apaak, has warned that Senior High School (SHS) managers who deny students adequate meals will face severe sanctions if found complicit.

    Dr Apaak issued the warning in a Facebook post on Saturday, adding his voice to an official statement released by the Ghana Education Service (GES) over an alleged feeding situation at Savelugu Senior High School.

    “Our students deserve balanced, nutritious and sufficient meals. Government has made sufficient funds available to ensure that,” Dr Apaak stated.

    He cautioned that heads, matrons and bursars who engage in practices that deprive students of proper feeding would be held accountable.

    “Managers of our secondary schools whose conduct denies our students good meals would face severe consequences if found complicit,” he added.

    The comments follow a statement from the GES acknowledging a video circulating on social media that raised concerns about food provision at Savelugu Senior High School. According to the Service, management had taken notice of the allegations and initiated investigations into the matter.

    “Management of the Ghana Education Service has sighted a video circulating on social media about an alleged food situation at Savelugu Senior High School,” the statement said.

    SHS Curriculum Scandal: CDM faults Ministry of Education, NaCCA and GES

    The GES stressed that student feeding remains a priority and described any form of mismanagement as a serious offence.

    “Management takes the quality of student feeding very seriously; hence, it prioritises quality feeding and views mismanagement as a serious offence,” the statement noted.

    While addressing public concerns, the Service said the incident should not be seen as reflective of the national situation.

    “Management wishes to assure the public, especially parents, that the incident at Savelugu Senior High School is an isolated case and does not reflect the overall feeding status nationwide,” it said.

    GES further disclosed that investigations had already begun and pledged stronger oversight measures going forward.

    “Investigations have been initiated into the matter,” the statement added, announcing plans to intensify unannounced monitoring visits to schools across the country.

    The Service also appealed to school authorities and other stakeholders to cooperate fully with management to prevent future lapses.

    “Stakeholders, and school heads especially, are urged to promptly report any peculiar challenges they encounter to management for timely intervention,” the statement said.

    Dr Apaak’s intervention underscores the government’s position that funding constraints cannot be used to justify poor feeding practices, particularly at a time when resources have been made available to support students’ welfare.

    ‘To hell with them’ – Professor Frimpong Boateng fires back at NPP

    TWI NEWS



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleAndrew’s new Sandringham life in lonely royal exile: How ‘couch potato’ former prince will spend his days banished to Norfolk farm, from riding his horse to lounging in front of the TV watching golf and playing video games
    Next Article Unbeaten Lee Beats Nagata, Wins Vacant WBO AP 140lb Belt
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Lady Left Traumat!zed After Discovering Rat Entered Her Pot of Rice Overnight (Video)

    May 18, 2026

    Pictured: Female soldier who died after she was thrown from her horse moments after performing in front of the King at the Royal Windsor Horse Show

    May 18, 2026

    Female shopworkers are praised for taking on shoplifters as they ransack JD Sports

    May 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    Africa News May 18, 2026

    Lady Left Traumat!zed After Discovering Rat Entered Her Pot of Rice Overnight (Video)

    A lady had a shocking experience after discovering that a rat reportedly entered her pot…

    Pictured: Female soldier who died after she was thrown from her horse moments after performing in front of the King at the Royal Windsor Horse Show

    Kofi Adams backs Andre Ayew for Ghana’s 2026 FIFA World Cup squad

    Man ends up assisting girlfriend at her salon after sending her money to rest (Watch)

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Lady Left Traumat!zed After Discovering Rat Entered Her Pot of Rice Overnight (Video)

    Pictured: Female soldier who died after she was thrown from her horse moments after performing in front of the King at the Royal Windsor Horse Show

    Kofi Adams backs Andre Ayew for Ghana’s 2026 FIFA World Cup squad

    Most Popular

    Lyrical Joe Drops New Single “Julie” Featuring BeezTrap KOTM – A Perfect Blend of Trap Music and Rap Music

    November 15, 20240 Views

    The North Pole is moving towards Russia: Experts are baffled by meandering magnetic north that could play havoc with your smartphone

    November 16, 20240 Views

    Urgent health warning is issued over fears Aussies have been exposed to measles in Sydney

    November 16, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.