Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Trump hails last-minute deal with Canada to avoid crippling tariffs as he breathes fresh life into plan for giant oil pipeline

    The 10.94 Cedi to 1 USD Paradox: Macroeconomic triumph, the import subsidy trap, and the threat to youth employment

    US sanctions International Criminal Court’s president and top lawyer | Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Bus driver opens fire killing two passengers in Miami
    International

    Bus driver opens fire killing two passengers in Miami

    Papa LincBy Papa LincMarch 30, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Bus driver opens fire killing two passengers in Miami
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By JAMES CIRRONE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

    Published: 12:51 EDT, 30 March 2025 | Updated: 13:41 EDT, 30 March 2025

    A bus driver opened fire and killed two passengers aboard his vehicle in Miami, Florida.

    The shooting occurred early Sunday morning on a Miami-Dade County Transit bus outside a shopping plaza on the corner of Miami Gardens Drive and Northwest Seventh Avenue.

    Police in Miami Gardens, a suburb north of downtown Miami, roped off the entire shopping plaza near where the bus was parked, Local10 reported.

    Officers responded to a 911 call at around 3am.

    Investigators said the bus driver got into an argument of some sort with passengers who were onboard.

    During the disagreement, the driver pulled out a gun and shot two male passengers, both of whom were rushed to HCA Florida Aventura Hospital by helicopter in critical condition, police said.

    Both men died of their injuries, police added. It’s not yet clear what precipitated the argument that led to the shooting.

    The bus driver is being detained by officers as an investigation into the shooting unfolds. It’s unclear if the driver will face any charges, and it’s not known whether any of the passengers were armed.

    Bus driver opens fire killing two passengers in Miami

    Pictured: The bus where the shooting took place. It is currently parked outside a shopping plaza in Miami Gardens, a suburb north of Miami

    Pictured: Police officers arrived at the crime scene after getting a disturbance call at around 3am on Sunday

    Miami Gardens Police (pictured at the scene) still describe the situation as 'fluid'

    Miami Gardens Police (pictured at the scene) still describe the situation as ‘fluid’

    Police said the investigation is ongoing, adding that information is ‘fluid.’

    A spokesperson for Miami-Dade’s Department of Transportation and Public Works told the Miami Herald that county bus drivers aren’t allowed to use firearms as a weapon for self defense.

    ‘Transit operators are not allowed to be armed,’ the spokesperson said Sunday, adding that ‘this morning’s incident aboard a Metrobus remains under investigation, and the Department of Transportation and Public Works is fully cooperating with law enforcement.’

    County Commissioner Eileen Higgins, chair of the county’s Transportation committee, said she was ‘heartbroken’ by the shooting.

    ‘Another example of why people shouldn’t have guns,’ she told the Herald in a text message. ‘Two people would still be alive today if there had been a shouting match rather than a shooting match. I’m heartbroken.’

    A witness who was coming out of a nearby store at the time of the incident said he heard six gunshots.

    ‘I don’t know who was hit, I don’t know why they were hit, but I do not like the violence that’s going on in my neighborhood…because this is a beautiful neighborhood,’ he told NBC 6 South Florida.

    DailyMail.com approached the Miami Gardens Police Department for further comment.

    Share or comment on this article:
    Bus driver opens fire killing two passengers in Miami



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleNorman retains WBO welterweight title
    Next Article Sankana Caves, a secret refuge for slave raiders
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Trump hails last-minute deal with Canada to avoid crippling tariffs as he breathes fresh life into plan for giant oil pipeline

    August 19, 2026

    Natalie Harp once ‘traveled in a SUV trunk to stay with Trump’: New claims spread like wildfire as political brawling breaks out over White House aide

    August 19, 2026

    Masked schoolboys are caught raiding honesty box cake shed… before being sent back red-faced with £20 in hand

    August 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 19, 2026

    Trump hails last-minute deal with Canada to avoid crippling tariffs as he breathes fresh life into plan for giant oil pipeline

    Donald Trump announced that the United States and Canada have made a deal that will…

    The 10.94 Cedi to 1 USD Paradox: Macroeconomic triumph, the import subsidy trap, and the threat to youth employment

    US sanctions International Criminal Court’s president and top lawyer | Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions News

    Sydney Swans stars banned for rest of season amid ‘sexual assault’ scandal as fifth player is named

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Trump hails last-minute deal with Canada to avoid crippling tariffs as he breathes fresh life into plan for giant oil pipeline

    The 10.94 Cedi to 1 USD Paradox: Macroeconomic triumph, the import subsidy trap, and the threat to youth employment

    US sanctions International Criminal Court’s president and top lawyer | Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.