Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Ghana to implement UN New Urban Agenda …Odoley Sowah assures

    Tennis bad boy Nick Kyrgios tests positive for cocaine and will ‘step away from public life to get myself right’ as he faces controversial end to his career, aged 31

    Murder inquiry after TikTok star’s naked body is found in south of France vineyard where she had been on holiday

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»British boy, three, is ‘abducted’ on Costa del Sol as cops hunt for child and ‘his mother who took him’
    International

    British boy, three, is ‘abducted’ on Costa del Sol as cops hunt for child and ‘his mother who took him’

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 29, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    British boy, three, is ‘abducted’ on Costa del Sol as cops hunt for child and ‘his mother who took him’
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By LAURENCE DOLLIMORE and GERARD COUZENS

    Published: 08:54 EDT, 29 August 2025 | Updated: 14:55 EDT, 29 August 2025

    A missing British toddler is feared to have been taken to Russia after being abducted by his mother on the Costa del Sol. 

    Named only as Oliver P, the three-year-old disappeared from Marbella on July 4.

    Spain‘s National Police confirmed that the boy’s father is British and is based in the holiday resort.

    A spokesperson said he filed a police report claiming the mother, who is Russian, abducted the boy. Neither of the parents have been named.

    The force said it is believed that she took Oliver ‘back to her home country’, but that they are not sure of the exact location.

    ‘The investigation is ongoing,’ they added.

    Oliver is just under three feet tall, with blonde hair and distinctive grey eyes.

    Anyone with information that could help locate Oliver is urged to contact the National Police.

    British boy, three, is ‘abducted’ on Costa del Sol as cops hunt for child and ‘his mother who took him’

    Police in Spain have launched a huge search for a three-year-old British boy who is said to have been abducted by his Russian mother

    Cops confirmed on Friday that while Oliver’s mother is Russian, his father is British. 

    A spokesperson said: ‘We are treating this as a parental abduction. We believe the mother has left Spain and has taken the boy to her homeland, which is Russia.’

    A source familiar with the situation is reported to have said that Oliver’s parents are separated. 

    They added that a court had ordered that he was not to be taken out of Spain before he went missing. 

    Although the last time the boy’s dad is believed to have had news of his son was on July 4, one local report today said he only went to police on August 7.

    The appeal from the Ministry of the Interior, put out by the country’s National Missing Persons Centre (CNDES), which comes under the ministry’s remit, says: ‘Oliver disappeared on July 4, 2025. His date of birth is November 3 2021. He was three when he disappeared.

    ‘The place he disappeared from is Marbella in the province of Malaga. He has grey eyes, blonde hair, stands 85 centimetres tall [2.75ft] and weighs 15 kilos [2.36st].’

    A spokesman for the Ministry of the Interior, when asked for more information, said: ‘The investigation is a Spanish National Police investigation. You need to contact them.’

    Police have launched a desperate bid to find the boy

    Police have launched a desperate bid to find the boy 

    Currently, Oliver’s custody arrangements have not been made public. His pictures have been shared across several official channels and across social media in a desperate attempt to find him. 

    According to Euro Weekly News, the CNDES appealed for information, saying: ‘Citizen collaboration is crucial in these cases.’ 

    Police say informants can contact them on the missing person hotline on 116000 or by calling the national police on 091. 

    An Foreign Office spokesperson said: ‘We are supporting the family of a British child who has been reported missing in Spain and are in contact with the local authorities.’

    This is a breaking news story with more to follow. 

    Share or comment on this article:
    British boy, three, is ‘abducted’ on Costa del Sol as cops hunt for child and ‘his mother who took him’



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleSome NPP members believe they will lose the 2028 elections with Bawumia – Ebo Buckman alleges
    Next Article Government renews commitment to complete Anomabo Fisheries College
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Murder inquiry after TikTok star’s naked body is found in south of France vineyard where she had been on holiday

    August 19, 2026

    Much-loved Aussie mum killed in freak workplace accident – as heartbroken friends issue touching tribute

    August 19, 2026

    Agony from devastating ZEBRA accident haunted Hayden Panettiere for two decades before death aged 36

    August 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    Politics August 19, 2026

    Ghana to implement UN New Urban Agenda …Odoley Sowah assures

    GHANA has identified four priority areas to accelerate the implementation of the United Nations (UN)…

    Tennis bad boy Nick Kyrgios tests positive for cocaine and will ‘step away from public life to get myself right’ as he faces controversial end to his career, aged 31

    Murder inquiry after TikTok star’s naked body is found in south of France vineyard where she had been on holiday

    The losses were necessary – Manteaw defends GoldBod’s costly push to win Ghana’s gold market

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Ghana to implement UN New Urban Agenda …Odoley Sowah assures

    Tennis bad boy Nick Kyrgios tests positive for cocaine and will ‘step away from public life to get myself right’ as he faces controversial end to his career, aged 31

    Murder inquiry after TikTok star’s naked body is found in south of France vineyard where she had been on holiday

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.