Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    £10k-a-year prep school threatens to name and shame parents parking ‘illegally and dangerously’ if residents send photographic evidence

    Laryea Kingston describes 2010 World Cup exclusion as unfair

    Elite Finnish divers join hunt for bodies of scuba team inside 200ft-long ‘shark cave’ – as Maldives tour firm insists it had no idea group planned to dive so deep

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Blakk Rasta responds to Shatta Wale’s GH¢100 million lawsuit
    Entertainment

    Blakk Rasta responds to Shatta Wale’s GH¢100 million lawsuit

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 21, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Blakk Rasta responds to Shatta Wale’s GH¢100 million lawsuit
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Shatta Wale filed a lawsuit against Blakk Rasta (Pictured) for alleged defamation Shatta Wale filed a lawsuit against Blakk Rasta (Pictured) for alleged defamation

    Following Shatta Wale’s lawsuit demanding GH¢100 million in damages against social commentator and media personality Blakk Rasta, the latter has reacted to the suit.

    Speaking on his platform, Blakk Empire Media, on January 19, 2026, after news of the suit broke in the early hours of January 19, 2026, Blakk Rasta said Shatta Wale had already described himself as the “King of Fraud” and not a musician, and that he only helped amplify what the Dancehall artiste had said about himself.

    He questioned why Shatta Wale has now taken the matter to court for defamation.

    “A man has confessed that he is the ‘King of Fraud.’ ‘Abi Sakawa boy, I’m not a musician’ and we have helped you to trumpet it and you run to the police, run to the courts. Weytin dey happen?” he asked.

    Here’s a detailed breakdown of Shatta Wale’s GH¢100 million lawsuit against Blakk Rasta

    Blakk Rasta added that although he had seen the suit circulating online, he has not officially received any summons.

    He stated that he is ready to receive it and that his whereabouts are known.

    “We have been waiting for the summons all this while. We are still waiting for the court bailiff to bring us the summons. Blakk Rasta is not a man who can hide. 3FM, I go there, 12 noon and close my show at 3:00, please, you are welcome, bring it,” he noted.

    He also said he appreciated that Shatta Wale had chosen the legal process instead of resorting to ‘street threats,’ which he alleged has been the case with others in the past.

    “You would be shocked that me and him would even hold arms and go to the courts because I respect a man who will go through the right channel of the law to deal with grievances, rather than the so-called streets,” Blakk Rasta said.

    Blakk Rasta further noted that, “Shatta Wale knows that if he shakes me hard, he won’t get this money. If you turn Blakk Rasta upside down, it’s coins that will fall, he won’t get it. He knows it.”

    Background

    Shatta Wale has sued social commentator Abubakar Ahmed, also known as Blakk Rasta, for alleged defamation.

    The suit, filed on January 15, 2026, follows a video published by Blakk Rasta on December 15, 2025, titled “Shatta Wale, Self-Confessed King of Fraud.”

    In his statement of claim, Shatta Wale argues that comments made in the video were false, malicious and intended to damage his reputation as a public figure and award-winning musician.

    According to the writ, the comments portrayed him as dishonest, morally questionable and involved in fraudulent activities. He claims the statements suggested he was a fraudster, that he was associated with people involved in fraud, and that proceeds from crime had passed through his bank accounts.

    Watch the video below:

    Media personality Blakk Rasta has responded to the news that Dancehall artist Shatta Wale has sued him.

    He expressed that he has deep respect and admiration for Shatta Wale, particularly for choosing the legal route to resolve the matter.

    Blakk Rasta acknowledged that Shatta… pic.twitter.com/bBU6wyJOqp

    — SIKAOFFICIAL🦍 (@SIKAOFFICIAL1) January 20, 2026

    Meanwhile watch GhanaWeb’s exclusive interview with Ghanaian musician/comedian David Oscar Dogbe

    AK/EB





    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleKen Ofori-Atta case in US court pushed to April
    Next Article 23 Ghanaian referees earn FIFA badges for 2026
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    “You are very stup!d” – Lady calls out “broke” girls who critique “broke” men

    May 15, 2026

    Lady left amused after discovering her “egg sauce” was a boiled egg in pepper stew (Watch)

    May 15, 2026

    Lady shares the shocking moment her phone fell while she was making a video (WATCH)

    May 15, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 18, 2026

    £10k-a-year prep school threatens to name and shame parents parking ‘illegally and dangerously’ if residents send photographic evidence

    By ELEANOR HARDING, EDUCATION EDITOR Published: 05:55 EDT, 18 May 2026 | Updated: 05:59 EDT,…

    Laryea Kingston describes 2010 World Cup exclusion as unfair

    Elite Finnish divers join hunt for bodies of scuba team inside 200ft-long ‘shark cave’ – as Maldives tour firm insists it had no idea group planned to dive so deep

    Jonathan Korbla signs new deal with Córdoba CF

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    £10k-a-year prep school threatens to name and shame parents parking ‘illegally and dangerously’ if residents send photographic evidence

    Laryea Kingston describes 2010 World Cup exclusion as unfair

    Elite Finnish divers join hunt for bodies of scuba team inside 200ft-long ‘shark cave’ – as Maldives tour firm insists it had no idea group planned to dive so deep

    Most Popular

    Lyrical Joe Drops New Single “Julie” Featuring BeezTrap KOTM – A Perfect Blend of Trap Music and Rap Music

    November 15, 20240 Views

    The North Pole is moving towards Russia: Experts are baffled by meandering magnetic north that could play havoc with your smartphone

    November 16, 20240 Views

    Urgent health warning is issued over fears Aussies have been exposed to measles in Sydney

    November 16, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.