Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    British newlyweds killed in Greek honeymoon helicopter crash: Banker and his new wife perished with pilot 

    GNPC turns 40, targets oil production recovery and $3.5bn fresh investment

    Tupac Shakur murder trial begins thirty years after his death | Crime

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Black Stars Management to be rewarded for World Cup qualification
    Sports

    Black Stars Management to be rewarded for World Cup qualification

    Papa LincBy Papa LincOctober 15, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read6 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Black Stars Management to be rewarded for World Cup qualification
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Kofi Adams is the Minister of Sports and Recreation Kofi Adams is the Minister of Sports and Recreation

    Minister of Sports and Recreation, Kofi Adams, has announced that members of the Black Stars Management Committee will receive financial rewards following Ghana’s qualification for the 2026 FIFA World Cup.

    The committee’s remuneration had earlier been suspended, with the assurance that payments would be made if the team secured a place at the global tournament.

    On Sunday, the Black Stars sealed their qualification with a hard-fought 1-0 victory over Comoros at the Accra Sports Stadium, thanks to a decisive strike from Mohammed Kudus in the 47th minute.

    Speaking on Asempa FM, Adams confirmed that the committee members would be compensated from the funds Ghana will receive from FIFA for qualifying, ensuring no financial burden falls on the government.

    “When you qualify, you will earn money from FIFA, which you can pay the Management Committee members out of that, which will not be a burden on the government,” he said.

    “I believe the Management Committee members have done very well, and I know they will be rewarded,” he added.

    The Sports Minister also hinted at plans to streamline administrative structures across the national teams.

    “Elsewhere, it is only one Management Committee for national teams, but going into the future, I believe that we can exploit that so that we will have one Management Committee for the various national teams.”

    The current Black Stars Management Committee is chaired by Dr Randy Abbey, with former captain Stephen Appiah serving as vice-chairman.

    Other members include Samuel Aboabire, Mose Armah, and Dr Richard Nsenkyire.

    Meanwhile, the Black Stars are set to discover their group-stage opponents for the 2026 World Cup on December 5.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleEast Legon nanny case sparks call for workplace support for mothers
    Next Article Asiedu Nketia urges patience on Galamsey fight, says recovery takes time
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY: The inside story of how  Connacht’s homegrown star and a  potential Ireland lynchpin ended up at bitter rivals Ulster…

    August 18, 2026

    Revealed: Jose Mourinho’s four Real Madrid ‘untouchables’ – as Trent Alexander-Arnold faces battle to nail down right back spot

    August 18, 2026

    Dressing room camera footage of Jack Wilshere’s sweary half-time team talk goes viral, with fans wowed by his inspirational leadership that took Luton from 3-1 down to win 4-3

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    British newlyweds killed in Greek honeymoon helicopter crash: Banker and his new wife perished with pilot 

    This is the British newlywed couple who were killed after a helicopter crash during their…

    GNPC turns 40, targets oil production recovery and $3.5bn fresh investment

    Tupac Shakur murder trial begins thirty years after his death | Crime

    Declare state of emergency in galamsey areas …Eco-conscious Citizens demand

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    British newlyweds killed in Greek honeymoon helicopter crash: Banker and his new wife perished with pilot 

    GNPC turns 40, targets oil production recovery and $3.5bn fresh investment

    Tupac Shakur murder trial begins thirty years after his death | Crime

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.