Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    ‘You lack manners’ – Prophet Oduro scolds women in ‘Russian-man’ scandal

    Ghana Tourism Authority spreads love to Ankaful Main Camp Prison inmates on Chocolate Day

    Young girl dead and four rushed to hospital after gunman opens fire at high school hockey game in Rhode Island

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Entertainment»Lifestyle»Black Sherif’s Former Manager Breaks Silence After Court Ruling, Opens Up On Empire Deal Controversy
    Lifestyle

    Black Sherif’s Former Manager Breaks Silence After Court Ruling, Opens Up On Empire Deal Controversy

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 20, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Black Sherif’s Former Manager Breaks Silence After Court Ruling, Opens Up On Empire Deal Controversy
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Black Sherif’s former manager, Shadrach Owusu Agyei, has finally broken his silence following the court ruling that brought their protracted legal battle to an end.

    In his first detailed public account since the judgment, Shadrach Owusu Agyei shed light on how his fallout with the award-winning musician began, pointing to the controversial Empire record deal as the turning point in their relationship.

    According to him, the issue emerged shortly after Black Sherif returned from a trip to Nigeria. He recounted that one morning, while on his way to work, the rapper called him with concerns about a contract that had been presented to him.

    Shadrach explained that Black Sherif told him the deal had been encouraged by entertainment executive Aubrey Mensah. However, the artiste allegedly admitted that he did not fully understand the terms of the agreement and felt uneasy about what he had signed.

    “When I finally saw the contract, I was shocked,” Shadrach said, explaining that the deal promised Black Sherif a sum of $30,000, but only $15,000 had been paid upfront. The remaining amount, according to the agreement, was earmarked for production purposes.

    To the former manager, the structure of the deal raised serious concerns, particularly given the reported duration of the contract, which he claimed spanned 15 years. He questioned the logic behind tying such a long-term commitment to a relatively modest financial arrangement.

    Adding to the confusion, Shadrach revealed that Black Sherif had previously cautioned against working with the same individuals involved in the deal. He claimed the rapper had once warned him never to engage with them, alleging that they had ignored him when he needed support and instead focused their attention on fellow artiste Yaw Tog.

    Shadrach’s revelations come in the wake of the High Court’s decision, which dismissed most of the claims brought against Black Sherif by his former management, effectively ending the legal dispute between the two parties.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleHow Stevie Wonder’s hit song helped create a new US holiday
    Next Article Gervonta Davis es declarado campeón en receso por la AMB
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Stop Discussing People’s Matters As Entertainment And Find Ways To Generate Revenue – Shatta Wale Tells Industry Players

    February 16, 2026

    Sonnie Badu Advises Women To Marry A Man With Vision

    February 16, 2026

    Singer Efya Nokturnal Marries Tomi Thomas In Private Wedding Ceremony

    February 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202553 Views
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment February 16, 2026

    ‘You lack manners’ – Prophet Oduro scolds women in ‘Russian-man’ scandal

    play videoProphet Kofi Oduro is the General Overseer of Alabaster International Ministries General Overseer of…

    Ghana Tourism Authority spreads love to Ankaful Main Camp Prison inmates on Chocolate Day

    Young girl dead and four rushed to hospital after gunman opens fire at high school hockey game in Rhode Island

    Nico Williams reportedly regrets Bilbao extension

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    ‘You lack manners’ – Prophet Oduro scolds women in ‘Russian-man’ scandal

    Ghana Tourism Authority spreads love to Ankaful Main Camp Prison inmates on Chocolate Day

    Young girl dead and four rushed to hospital after gunman opens fire at high school hockey game in Rhode Island

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Emma Heming Willis shares family photos as daughter Mabel turns 11

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.