Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Ablakwa confirms Ghana’s cooperation in alleged $100 million scam
    News

    Ablakwa confirms Ghana’s cooperation in alleged $100 million scam

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJune 27, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Ablakwa confirms Ghana’s cooperation in alleged 0 million scam
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    The suspects are alleged to have been engaged in romance scam The suspects are alleged to have been engaged in romance scam

    The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, has confirmed that officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were in the country to arrest and seek the extradition of certain Ghanaian nationals in connection with an alleged fraudulent scheme.

    Addressing the nation on June 25, 2025, Ablakwa disclosed that Ghana had fully cooperated with US law enforcement officials to hand over individuals implicated in the $100 million scam to the FBI.

    He reiterated the country’s zero tolerance for criminal activity, firmly stating that Ghana and its government are not a safe haven for criminals.

    “We do not harbour criminals. You do know that recently we cooperated with the FBI and they were here to remove some suspects involved in the $100 million scam. In terms of deportations, as I told Parliament last week, we have been cooperating with US authorities,” the minister stated.

    Ablakwa’s official confirmation follows weeks of widespread public speculation.

    Background>

    The case involves three Ghanaian nationals who were facing extradition to the United States in connection with a $100 million fraud scheme involving Business Email Compromise (BEC) and romance scams.

    The suspects, Isaac Kofi Oduro Boateng, also known as Kofi Boat; a man identified only as Agony; and a third accomplice, were arrested on Friday, June 13, in a joint operation between Interpol and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

    The extradition request, issued by the US Department of State and relayed through the US Embassy in Accra, follows a May 2023 indictment by the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.

    The court charged the accused with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering in relation to a criminal enterprise operating out of Ghana.

    MAG/VPO

    How social engineering hacks your mind and your bank account



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleLady switched off her neighbor’s generator after being told there was no space for her to charge her phone (VIDEO)
    Next Article Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park lauds President Mahama for reinstating Founder’s Day
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    August 18, 2026

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    August 18, 2026

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    August 18, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025147 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026126 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025114 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202678 Views
    Don't Miss
    International August 18, 2026

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    Outgoing Republican Congresswoman Nancy Mace hit back at the media firestorm caused by her newly…

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    Super Bowl champion O. J. Brigance dies at 56 after devastating health battle… as emotional tributes pour in

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Nancy Mace snaps back at swirling fury over her new tattooed arms as MAGA brands her ink ‘a cry for help’

    Anthropic revenue run rate tops $65 billion, source says

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Alan Kyerematen says the NPP is a declining party and advises Ghanaians to look beyond it.

    November 23, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.