Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Black Stars can progress if players deliver – Roger De Sá

    Wes Streeting’s hopes of becoming PM are destroyed by Labour supporters: Just 15% would pick him over Keir Starmer – while most want Burnham, poll reveals

    Ghana’s Doreen Graham shines as Sethu FC end season as runners-up

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Politics»10 injured at Ho Central Mosque shooting incident
    Politics

    10 injured at Ho Central Mosque shooting incident

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 27, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    10 injured at Ho Central Mosque shooting incident
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    At least 10 people d sustained gunshot wounds when five 10 injured at Ho Central Mosque shooting incident masked assailants opened fire on worshipers at the Ho Central mosque in the Volta Region on Friday.

    Although what triggered the incident is yet to be established , preliminary police investigations indicate that leadership crisis was to blame as to who was the rightful owner of the Mosque.

    It was the case that the assistants stormed the mosque at 9 a.m while Friday prayers were been held and demanded the keys ti the edifice.

    In the process , the assailants allegedly shut in the crowd injuring the victims.

    A total of 15 suspects had been taken into police custody pending further investigations.

    However , three residents in the Zongo community in Ho (names withheld) told the Ghanaian Times that they strongly believed that the attack was as a result of leadership conflict as to who was the rightful person for the position of regional Chief Imam’s position.

    According to them, the leadership position conflict went on for almost two years until the later part of 2025 that a leader was chosen.

    Meanwhile the injured were taken to the Ho Teaching Hospital, where they were receiving medical attention.

    Speaking to journalists at the hospital, the Head of the Accident and Emergency Unit, Dr Edward Agyekum confirmed that 10 victims were brought to the unit, and were receiving medical attention.

    Dr Agyekum explained that the vitamins suffered gunshot wounds and pellets were removed from their bodies.

    According to the doctor, the pellets were mainly removed from the legs and thighs of the injured .

    Dr Agyekum said one of the injured person needed close medical observation.

    He explained that the victim had pellets passed through the thighs and ended up at the right lower side of the abdomen, which called for extra medical attention.

    Dr Agyekum however said the rest of the injured had their pellets removed and discharge the same day.

    FROM SAMUEL AGBEWODE,HO



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleNigeria vs Tunisia (2025 AFCON)
    Next Article Suburban horror as woman is found dead inside a Quakers Hill home and man found on footpath with stab wounds
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Hearts, Aduana FC share points in Accra

    May 11, 2026

    Medeama edge closer to GPL title

    May 11, 2026

    SCORES AT A GLANCE 

    May 11, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports May 19, 2026

    Black Stars can progress if players deliver – Roger De Sá

    Roger De Sá, assistant coach of the Ghana national football team, has expressed confidence that…

    Wes Streeting’s hopes of becoming PM are destroyed by Labour supporters: Just 15% would pick him over Keir Starmer – while most want Burnham, poll reveals

    Ghana’s Doreen Graham shines as Sethu FC end season as runners-up

    Putin arrives in China for talks with ‘long-time friend’ President Xi… after telling Trump Russian leader ‘might regret invading Ukraine’

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Black Stars can progress if players deliver – Roger De Sá

    Wes Streeting’s hopes of becoming PM are destroyed by Labour supporters: Just 15% would pick him over Keir Starmer – while most want Burnham, poll reveals

    Ghana’s Doreen Graham shines as Sethu FC end season as runners-up

    Most Popular

    Melbourne mother-of-two allegedly stabbed to death in front of three teens in Bayswater by her neighbour is identified

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘I don’t see anyone, I’m like John Cena’

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘Bloody Joe’ Biden has taken ‘big step towards WW3’ with decision to let Kyiv strike inside Russia with long-range missiles, Moscow declares as officials threaten ‘harshest response’ and warn UK and France not to follow suit

    November 18, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.