Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    School principal sobs as charges are sensationally dropped over six-year-old boy who shot teacher

    Port City unveil JOMA as new kit sponsor ahead of GPL campaign

    Jill Biden’s shadow role in Kamala Harris’s doomed campaign exposed in bombshell leaked DNC dossier on 2024 loss

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Your first major act as sports minister should be Otto Addo’s sacking
    Sports

    Your first major act as sports minister should be Otto Addo’s sacking

    Papa LincBy Papa LincFebruary 19, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Your first major act as sports minister should be Otto Addo’s sacking
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Ace sports journalist Patrick Osei Agyemang, alias Countryman Songo Ace sports journalist Patrick Osei Agyemang, alias Countryman Songo

    Ace sports journalist Patrick Osei Agyemang, alias Countryman Songo, has told the Minister of Sports and Recreation, Kofi Adams, that his first major act as sports minister should be the termination of Otto Addo’s contract as head coach of the Black Stars.

    Songo, who has never hidden his dislike for Otto Addo, maintains that he is not the right person to lead the Black Stars and that Kofi Adams must give him the sack.

    He reasoned that the performance of the Black Stars so far speaks to poor performance under coach Otto Addo and that his continued presence is a threat to the progress of the Black Stars.

    “The Black Stars have been destroyed. His first major job should be the dismissal of the coach. They should forget about the compensation and fire the coach. Ghana football is in a mess because of corruption,” he said.

    Kofi Adams appears not to be a fan of Otto Addo, as he has said that the numbers from the Black Stars’ matches played under Otto Addo do not support his continued stay as head coach.

    He also questioned the rationale behind making changes to the backroom staff while maintaining the head coach.

    “The data is very poor—terrible. If we were looking at just the data, there’s no way this decision would have been made. That’s why the GFA chose to remove the entire backroom staff. It was surprising, however, that the head coach was retained while the rest were let go. Looking at the numbers alone, it’s a clear no,” he told Metro TV.

    However, Adams acknowledged that there might be underlying reasons for the GFA’s decision and stated that the ministry will engage with the FA to assess the rationale behind it.

    “Something must have influenced that decision, perhaps financial considerations or enhancements to the technical team. An engagement with the GFA will help clarify what led to this choice.”

    EK



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleMiDi KwaKwa’s ‘DiH’ is the latest song in her stunning catalogue
    Next Article Pooley’s murder:  Court grants police inspector GH¢300,000 bail
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Port City unveil JOMA as new kit sponsor ahead of GPL campaign

    May 21, 2026

    “We must beat Kotoko to survive” — All Blacks coach, Kassim Mingle

    May 21, 2026

    Top table tennis stars head to Tamale for 2026 Damba Championship

    May 21, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025140 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026120 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025103 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202672 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 21, 2026

    School principal sobs as charges are sensationally dropped over six-year-old boy who shot teacher

    The former assistant principal of a Virginia school where a six-year-old boy shot a teacher…

    Port City unveil JOMA as new kit sponsor ahead of GPL campaign

    Jill Biden’s shadow role in Kamala Harris’s doomed campaign exposed in bombshell leaked DNC dossier on 2024 loss

    “We must beat Kotoko to survive” — All Blacks coach, Kassim Mingle

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    School principal sobs as charges are sensationally dropped over six-year-old boy who shot teacher

    Port City unveil JOMA as new kit sponsor ahead of GPL campaign

    Jill Biden’s shadow role in Kamala Harris’s doomed campaign exposed in bombshell leaked DNC dossier on 2024 loss

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Matt Gaetz says he’d be in prison if the sex ‘smears’ were true in first interview since withdrawing as AG pick

    November 22, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.