Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Security man arraigned for posing as police officer at ShattaFest

    Afenyo-Markin’s strange message to Lordina Mahama at Nana Konadu’s funeral

    Pilot is killed in horror crash after two planes collide mid-air near Napperfield Airfield in Wedderburn- as second aircraft has miraculous escape

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Venezuela’s secret strategy to combat American invasion revealed as wild ‘anarchy’ plot emerges
    International

    Venezuela’s secret strategy to combat American invasion revealed as wild ‘anarchy’ plot emerges

    Papa LincBy Papa LincNovember 30, 2025No Comments5 Mins Read0 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Venezuela’s secret strategy to combat American invasion revealed as wild ‘anarchy’ plot emerges
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Venezuela is reportedly preparing for an American invasion after a string of threats from President Trump.

    The president declared on Saturday that the country’s airspace is closed, heightening fears of a conflict breaking out.

    The South American nation reportedly has two plans to fight an American invasion, according to sources – though one has been kept secret by Venezuelan officials.

    Venezuela’s military capabilities pale in comparison to those of the US. According to the most recent Global Firepower Index, the US dominates as the highest-ranking country, while Venezuela ranks 50th. 

    Venezuela would struggle to respond to an attack from the US, and would likely turn to guerrilla-style resistance, according to sources and planning documents seen by Reuters. 

    The defense tactic has been alluded to publicly before, but officials have yet to acknowledge a second strategy, referred to as ‘anarchization.’ 

    Anarchization refers to the deliberate chaos orchestrated by intelligence agents and armed supporters of the ruling party to make the capital city, Carcas, impossible for foreign forces to control. 

    Sources told Reuters that the plot would make Venezuela ‘ungovernable.’

    Venezuela’s secret strategy to combat American invasion revealed as wild ‘anarchy’ plot emerges

    Donald Trump has heightened military tensions in Venezuela, causing the country to prepare for a potential land invasion 

    Venezuela's military capabilities pale in comparison to those of the US, meaning the country would have to rely on guerrilla-style resistance

    Venezuela’s military capabilities pale in comparison to those of the US, meaning the country would have to rely on guerrilla-style resistance   

    Venezuela has been under Nicolás Maduro's rule since 2013, whom Secretary of State Marco Rubio branded an illegitimate president

    Venezuela has been under Nicolás Maduro’s rule since 2013, whom Secretary of State Marco Rubio branded an illegitimate president 

    One source close to the Venezuelan government previously told the publication that they wouldn’t ‘last two hours in a conventional war’ with the US. 

    ‘We’re not ready to face one of the world’s most powerful and well-trained armies,’ another source told Reuters earlier this month. 

    Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, who has been in power since 2013, has followed in his predecessor, Hugo Chávez’s footsteps, by cultivating strong military loyalty by appointing officers to high-ranking government roles. 

    The US has condemned Maduro’s corrupt rule, citing the president’s election victory in 2024, despite evidence that his opposition won more votes. 

    Secretary of State Marco Rubio called Maduro an illegitimate president, recently naming the Cartel de Los Soles a Foreign Terrorist Organization. 

    Rubio stated that the Cartel de Los Soles is a group of high-ranking individuals following Maduro who have corrupted the country’s military, intelligence, legislature, and judiciary, including invoking terrorist violence and trafficking drugs.

    Tensions have heightened in recent months between Venezuela and the US, as the Trump administration has launched a crusade to take down ‘narco-terrorists’ transporting drugs through international waters. 

    Current and former officials at the Pentagon have estimated that the lethal campaign against suspected Venezuelan drug traffickers has killed over 80 people, including 11 people on board a boat hit by a US missile strike in September, according to the Washington Post.

    Maduro has cultivated strong military loyalty, appointing officers to high-ranking government positions

    Maduro has cultivated strong military loyalty, appointing officers to high-ranking government positions 

    A new report from Reuters detailed planning documents that stated Venezuela would rely on 'anarchization' as a defense tactic

    A new report from Reuters detailed planning documents that stated Venezuela would rely on ‘anarchization’ as a defense tactic 

    On Friday, the Post reported that two sources with direct knowledge of the operation said that US Secretary of War Pete Hegseth gave intelligence analysts monitoring the boat instructions to ‘kill everybody’ on board on September 2.

    Hegseth doubled down on the lethal directive in a statement later that day, saying the administration intends to kill ‘narco-terrorists’ poisoning the American people.’ 

    The US has amped up a military presence in the Caribbean and Puerto Rico as officials have warned of a ‘new phase.’ 

    On Saturday morning, Trump announced on Truth Social that the airspace over Venezuela will be closed in its entirety. 

    The administration has focused efforts on cracking down on drug trafficking, but has conceded that regime change may be a consequence of that mission. 

    Venezuela’s foreign minister called the directive to close their airspace a ‘colonialist threat,’ adding that it is an ‘extravagant, illegal, and unjustified aggression against the people of Venezuela.’

    The US has engaged in military strikes on Venezuelan vessels in international waters in recent months, killing an estimated 80 people

    The US has engaged in military strikes on Venezuelan vessels in international waters in recent months, killing an estimated 80 people 

    A military presence has increased in the the Caribbean and Puerto Rico as officials have warned of a 'new phase'

    A military presence has increased in the the Caribbean and Puerto Rico as officials have warned of a ‘new phase’ 

    Trump announced in September that the US carried out a strike against a vessel, killing 11 'narco-terrorists'

    Trump announced in September that the US carried out a strike against a vessel, killing 11 ‘narco-terrorists’ 

    The president has also suggested that operations could escalate to land strikes, telling service members on a reported phone call on Thanksgiving of the military expansion. 

    ‘In recent weeks, you’ve been working to deter Venezuelan drug traffickers, of which there are many. Of course, there aren’t too many coming in by sea anymore,’ he said.

    Trump added that it was ‘easier’ to intercept potential drug traffickers on land, and that it would be starting ‘very soon’.

    ‘We warn them: Stop sending poison to our country,’ he added.

    Republican Senator Lindsey Graham supported the decision to escalate US land action, telling CNN: ‘I very much appreciate and respect the determination by President Trump to deal with the drug caliphate countries that inhabit our backyard — chief among them Venezuela.’

    In the past week, Navy vessels have been seen sailing increasingly closer to the South American nation.

    The new wave of deployments began in August with the arrival of the Iwo Jima Amphibious Ready Group. In October, the US announced that the 1106ft USS Gerald R Ford, the largest aircraft carrier in the world, would also join the mission.

    The two leaders reportedly spoke on the phone last week and discussed plans to meet, although nothing has been set in stone

    The two leaders reportedly spoke on the phone last week and discussed plans to meet, although nothing has been set in stone 

    The carrier reached Caribbean waters on November 11 with more than four thousand sailors, fighter jets and support vessels, including the USS Thomas Hudner, USS Rampage, and USS Normandy.

    The Pentagon is calling the presence ‘Operation Southern Spear,’ with over 15,000 troops estimated in the area. 

    Meanwhile, in Venezuela, Maduro has said eight million civilians are training in militias. 

    However, the military’s equipment is decades old, most of which was purchased from Russia in the early 2000s. 

    Military tensions, however, could be curbed diplomatically. The New York Times reported on Friday that multiple sources confirmed a phone call occurred between Trump and Maduro sometime last week. 



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleWinners crowned as President Mahama attends Head of State Golf Tournament
    Next Article Ghana winger Fatawu Issahaku delivers assist in Leicester City’s home defeat to Sheffield United
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Pilot is killed in horror crash after two planes collide mid-air near Napperfield Airfield in Wedderburn- as second aircraft has miraculous escape

    November 30, 2025

    National Guard member Andrew Wolfe is ‘hanging on’ after being shot in ‘terror attack’ as update given on shooter

    November 30, 2025

    Gunman opens fire in horror Dairy Queen shooting in Stockton ‘leaving several in hospital’

    November 30, 2025
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202452 Views

    A Plus questions the hypocrisy of NPP members who remained silent about corruption for 8 years, only to speak out after losing power.

    December 26, 202449 Views

    Miracle of ‘the 33’ that gripped the world: How dozens somehow survived 69 days of hell trapped 2,300ft down in Chilean gold mine… and the bizarre love-triangle that raged on the surface

    October 11, 202545 Views

    Urgent search continues for Paul Barning after he was attacked by shark during fishing competition

    February 23, 202542 Views
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment November 30, 2025

    Security man arraigned for posing as police officer at ShattaFest

    File photo of a police officer Akoto Nelson, a private security man who allegedly wore…

    Afenyo-Markin’s strange message to Lordina Mahama at Nana Konadu’s funeral

    Pilot is killed in horror crash after two planes collide mid-air near Napperfield Airfield in Wedderburn- as second aircraft has miraculous escape

    Ghana forward Antoine Semenyo marks injury return for Bournemouth in defeat against Sunderland

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Security man arraigned for posing as police officer at ShattaFest

    Afenyo-Markin’s strange message to Lordina Mahama at Nana Konadu’s funeral

    Pilot is killed in horror crash after two planes collide mid-air near Napperfield Airfield in Wedderburn- as second aircraft has miraculous escape

    Most Popular

    Whereas Black Stars had been shedding to Sudan, Kurt Okraku was promoting gamers in Germany

    October 17, 20240 Views

    Afrobeat-Pop Fusion Artist TEENO Drops New Single “Nolow”

    October 17, 20240 Views

    The $500 billion magnificence trade’s ‘inexperienced’ ambitions are a patchwork at finest. They usually’re falling quick

    October 17, 20240 Views
    © 2025 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.