Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    The damning image which further fuels rumours McLaren is AGAINST Australian F1 star Oscar Piastri

    Daddy Lumba’s funeral will never come off – Papa Shee insists despite court ruling

    NDC is ready for the re-run in Kpandai, so the NPP better prepare too

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Trump willing to hand Putin occupied Ukrainian provinces to seal peace deal… as former British Army commander accuses US President of ‘conveniently forgetting’ who started war
    International

    Trump willing to hand Putin occupied Ukrainian provinces to seal peace deal… as former British Army commander accuses US President of ‘conveniently forgetting’ who started war

    Papa LincBy Papa LincNovember 29, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Trump willing to hand Putin occupied Ukrainian provinces to seal peace deal… as former British Army commander accuses US President of ‘conveniently forgetting’ who started war
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By MARK NICOL, DEFENCE EDITOR

    Published: 18:32 EST, 28 November 2025 | Updated: 20:50 EST, 28 November 2025

    Donald Trump has accepted Russian demands for the United States to recognise Ukraine’s eastern provinces as belonging to the Kremlin, it was reported on Friday night.

    In return, Russia will finally agree to a ceasefire and further negotiations to ensure a lasting peace after almost four years of devastating conflict.

    President Trump’s position is a huge blow to Ukraine and to the country’s European allies, including Britain. Speaking to the Mail, former British Army commander Hamish de Bretton-Gordon accused Trump of ‘peddling Russian lines’.

    He said: ‘This is a complete affront to Ukraine. Yet again President Trump only seems interested in the Russian position.

    ‘He conveniently forgets, time and again, that it was Russia who invaded Ukraine and it is Putin that is an indicted war criminal.

    ‘It might be better now for Trump and his commercial deal makers to go back to their day jobs and let us in Europe get a peace deal.’

    Previously, the White House has been forced to back down after adopting pro-Russian positions in the face of furious criticism.

    President Trump’s peace envoy Steve Witkoff, US Army Secretary Dan Driscoll and Mr Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner are travelling to Moscow for talks about ending the conflict. Afterwards Mr Driscoll is expected to visit Kyiv.

    On Friday defiant Volodymyr Zelensky gave every indication he was determined to stick to his country’s red lines on negotiations, backed by Britain and others.

    Trump willing to hand Putin occupied Ukrainian provinces to seal peace deal… as former British Army commander accuses US President of ‘conveniently forgetting’ who started war

    Donald Trump has accepted Russian demands for the United States to recognise Ukraine’s eastern provinces as belonging to the Kremlin

    Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky gave every indication he was determined to stick to his country’s red lines on negotiations, backed by Britain and others

    Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky gave every indication he was determined to stick to his country’s red lines on negotiations, backed by Britain and others

    He said: ‘Our partners are impressed how Ukraine keeps fighting in the pursuit of peace. The president of Finland briefed me on the conditions Russia is putting forward. And now we are preparing for a meeting with the American side to discuss the steps needed to make peace a reality.

    ‘Our work goes on, our struggle goes on.

    ‘We have no right to fall short, no right to retreat. If we lose our unity, we lose everything.’ Putin has said Russia was ready ‘to sit down and seriously discuss specific issues’ but has also threatened to continue fighting.

    Russia does not appear to have made a single concession – and while the US has applied sanctions, these measures have failed to affect the Kremlin’s position.

    Putin maintains Russia has momentum on the battlefield and does not need to stop. However, his gains in eastern Ukraine have come at a heavy cost of manpower.

    According to the US-based Institute for the Study of War, at this rate it would take Moscow almost two more years to seize the rest of the Donetsk region.

    ‘Data on Russian forces’ rate of advance indicates that a Russian military victory in Ukraine is not inevitable, and a rapid Russian seizure of the rest of Donetsk Oblast is not imminent’, the institute reported. 

    ‘Ukrainian forces have proven effective at constraining Russian advances and conducting successful counteroffensives, particularly when well-staffed and well-equipped.’ Putin has demanded that Ukrainian troops withdraw from the Donbas region or face being killed.

    Earlier this week he said: ‘If they don’t withdraw, we’ll achieve this by force of arms.’

    Putin has also demanded Mr Zelensky is removed from office before Russia signs any peace agreements.

    He regards the government in Kyiv as illegitimate after it cancelled a general election.

    Share or comment on this article:
    Trump willing to hand Putin occupied Ukrainian provinces to seal peace deal… as former British Army commander accuses US President of ‘conveniently forgetting’ who started war



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleWeights From Fresno » November 28, 2025
    Next Article GAF to conduct nationwide aptitude test for 2025/2026 recruits on November 29
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Cheerleader, 18, ‘fought for her life’ as she was killed on cruise ship, aunt says, as stepbrother, 16, faces questions over his alleged involvement

    November 29, 2025

    Wyoming lawmaker’s ex accuses her of swindling him out of $6K safari vacation

    November 29, 2025

    At least two injured in Black Friday shooting at Valley Fair Mall in Silicon Valley as shoppers run for cover

    November 29, 2025
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202452 Views

    A Plus questions the hypocrisy of NPP members who remained silent about corruption for 8 years, only to speak out after losing power.

    December 26, 202449 Views

    Miracle of ‘the 33’ that gripped the world: How dozens somehow survived 69 days of hell trapped 2,300ft down in Chilean gold mine… and the bizarre love-triangle that raged on the surface

    October 11, 202545 Views

    Urgent search continues for Paul Barning after he was attacked by shark during fishing competition

    February 23, 202542 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports November 29, 2025

    The damning image which further fuels rumours McLaren is AGAINST Australian F1 star Oscar Piastri

    Speculation that McLaren want Lando Norris to be world champion Norris leads F1 standings ahead of…

    Daddy Lumba’s funeral will never come off – Papa Shee insists despite court ruling

    NDC is ready for the re-run in Kpandai, so the NPP better prepare too

    Cheerleader, 18, ‘fought for her life’ as she was killed on cruise ship, aunt says, as stepbrother, 16, faces questions over his alleged involvement

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    The damning image which further fuels rumours McLaren is AGAINST Australian F1 star Oscar Piastri

    Daddy Lumba’s funeral will never come off – Papa Shee insists despite court ruling

    NDC is ready for the re-run in Kpandai, so the NPP better prepare too

    Most Popular

    Whereas Black Stars had been shedding to Sudan, Kurt Okraku was promoting gamers in Germany

    October 17, 20240 Views

    Afrobeat-Pop Fusion Artist TEENO Drops New Single “Nolow”

    October 17, 20240 Views

    The $500 billion magnificence trade’s ‘inexperienced’ ambitions are a patchwork at finest. They usually’re falling quick

    October 17, 20240 Views
    © 2025 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.