Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    I was doing it for Kwesi Arthur, not for me

    Maison Yusif Fragrance represents Ghana at BIOFACH, Germany

    Lady says her mum and aunties are badd!es after seeing them perform raunchy dance moves at their house party (Watch)

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»Teens are found guilty of manslaughter after luring ‘paedophile’, 49, to beach and killing him with rocks and bottle
    International

    Teens are found guilty of manslaughter after luring ‘paedophile’, 49, to beach and killing him with rocks and bottle

    Papa LincBy Papa LincFebruary 16, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read2 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Teens are found guilty of manslaughter after luring ‘paedophile’, 49, to beach and killing him with rocks and bottle
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    By RYAN HOOPER, CRIME CORRESPONDENT

    Published: 10:34 EST, 16 February 2026 | Updated: 10:42 EST, 16 February 2026

    Two teenagers who viciously attacked a 49-year-old loner while filming it for social media after he made sexual advances to a schoolgirl are facing jail after being convicted of killing him.

    Two of the youths were convicted of manslaughter after Alexander Cashford was punched, kicked and beaten to death then left lying in a pool of his own blood. A second boy already pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

    The barbaric assault was filmed by the 16-year-old girl, who was initially approached by Mr Cashford in an amusement arcade in Leysdown-on-Sea in Essex, on August 8 last year.

    The girl and her two friends, boys aged 14 and 15 at the time, but a year older now, saved Mr Cashford’s number in the older boy’s phone as ‘pedo’.

    Mr Cashford claimed to be 30 and believed he was meeting with a 16-year-old named Sienna, having spent the previous 48 hours sending scores of texts to what he thought was her phone, telling her she was pretty and asking if she liked champagne.

    But the boys ambushed Mr Cashford minutes after he and the girl began walking along the promenade, with the older boy picking up an empty glass bottle and striking his victim on the head while the girl screamed her encouragement.

    The older boy said he originally intended just to ‘hit’ Mr Cashford, because he felt it was ‘wrong’ for him ‘trying to get with a 16-year-old’.

    Jurors at Woolwich Crown Court found the trio – all on holiday with their families – not guilty of murder. 

    Teens are found guilty of manslaughter after luring ‘paedophile’, 49, to beach and killing him with rocks and bottle

    Alexander Cashford was killed by the trio last summer

    Distressing footage played during the trial showed the moment the older boy began attacking Mr Cashford, who was unaware he was being followed while walking with the girl.

    Mr Cashford ran off, with the two boys in persuit, but then fell to the floor.

    He got up and began running again, with the older boy hot on his heels. Mr Cashford stumbled again when he got to rocky ground.

    Witnesses said they saw the older boy throwing rocks or stones at Mr Cashford as he again lay prone on the ground.

    Footage was captured by the girl, filmed on the older boy’s mobile phone, in which she was heard yelling: ‘f****** paedophile, I’m f****** 16’ and ‘get him’.

    The group then left Mr Cashford face down and casually walked back into the town.

    A post-mortem examination showed Mr Cashford had injuries to his face and head, bruises on his limbs and body, and a number of fractured ribs that had punctured his lung.

    The 16-year-old boy told jurors he sent a video recording of part of the attack to three other friends because he was ‘showing off’.

    He and his friends were arrested within around half an hour after a quick-thinking eye witness secretly tailed the group and helped direct police to their location.

    The court heard the older boy expressed surprise that he was being arrested on suspicion of murder, telling officers: ‘I’m a big guy. If I wanted to kill him, I would have done.’

    This is a breaking news story. More to follow.  

    Share or comment on this article:
    Teens are found guilty of manslaughter after luring ‘paedophile’, 49, to beach and killing him with rocks and bottle



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleDeputy Health Minister calls for stronger use of technology in malaria prevention
    Next Article GFZA showcases opportunities in cocoa sector
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Disturbing marriage secrets offer clues to why Utah dance mom, 38, killed daughter, 11, then herself in Las Vegas hotel room

    February 16, 2026

    Tony Blair says he shouldn’t be defined by sending British troops into Iraq over 20 years ago, insisting ‘We did an immense amount of good things’

    February 16, 2026

    School secretary, 31, accused of sex with TWO students after being caught with one of them by her husband who ‘battered’ her

    February 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202553 Views
    Don't Miss
    Entertainment February 16, 2026

    I was doing it for Kwesi Arthur, not for me

    Kwaw Kese is a veteran Ghanaianartiste Ghanaian rapper Kwaw Kese has explained his decision to…

    Maison Yusif Fragrance represents Ghana at BIOFACH, Germany

    Lady says her mum and aunties are badd!es after seeing them perform raunchy dance moves at their house party (Watch)

    Disturbing marriage secrets offer clues to why Utah dance mom, 38, killed daughter, 11, then herself in Las Vegas hotel room

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    I was doing it for Kwesi Arthur, not for me

    Maison Yusif Fragrance represents Ghana at BIOFACH, Germany

    Lady says her mum and aunties are badd!es after seeing them perform raunchy dance moves at their house party (Watch)

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Emma Heming Willis shares family photos as daughter Mabel turns 11

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.