Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Martin O’Neill is a Celtic legend whose words hold weight and opinion matters … His refusal to condemn the Celtic Park pitch invasion is a disgrace

    Andy Burnham said that men who identify as women should be able to use female toilets – and only a ‘small minority’ object, he claimed

    Aussie Olympics legend Neil Brooks has $2million fraud charges dropped after legal battle that lasted almost 10 years

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»TAAG urges incoming government to support affected traders
    News

    TAAG urges incoming government to support affected traders

    Papa LincBy Papa LincJanuary 2, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    TAAG urges incoming government to support affected traders
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    The fire that engulfed the Kantamanto Market play videoThe fire that engulfed the Kantamanto Market

    The Traders Advocacy Group Ghana (TAGG) has urged the incoming government to act swiftly in providing emergency funding and long-term support to the traders affected by the devastating fire that engulfed parts of the Kantamanto Market on Thursday January 3, 2025.

    In a statement, TAGG stressed the urgent need for assistance for the affected traders.

    “We are aware of the urgent need for support and are actively working with relevant stakeholders, including the Ministry of Trade, the Ghana Enterprise Agency, disaster management agencies, local authorities, and the incoming administration of His Excellency President-elect John Dramani Mahama, to assess the situation and provide immediate assistance.

    “After assessing the extent of the damage and the immediate needs of the affected traders, Traders Advocacy Group Ghana (TAGG) is urging the next government to promptly release emergency funding to assist traders in rebuilding their businesses. TAGG will also explore all avenues for long-term support to help the affected traders recover from this tragedy,” the statement read.

    It further indicated that, in the aftermath of the fire, the organisation has been actively engaging with key stakeholders, including the Ministry of Trade, the Ghana Enterprise Agency, disaster management agencies, local authorities, and the incoming administration to assess the situation and ensure swift support reaches the affected traders.

    “We believe that through collective efforts, we can help rebuild the Kantamanto Market and ensure that such tragedies are minimised in the future,” the statement added.

    Hundreds of traders have been displaced following the devastating fire outbreak.

    Read the full statement below:

    JKB/MA

    Watch a compilation of the latest Twi news below:



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleJONATHAN BROCKLEBANK: Dry January? Making Christmas disappear back through the attic hatch would be the ideal tonic right now
    Next Article Nigeria’s goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali loses mother on New Year’s Day
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Andy Burnham said that men who identify as women should be able to use female toilets – and only a ‘small minority’ object, he claimed

    May 20, 2026

    So much for the ‘jet fuel crisis’… there’s never been a better time to grab a holiday bargain – with some almost 50% CHEAPER than last year

    May 20, 2026

    Bondi hero Ahmed Al Ahmed’s brothers face court after they allegedly demanded $200,000 from him

    May 20, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports May 20, 2026

    Martin O’Neill is a Celtic legend whose words hold weight and opinion matters … His refusal to condemn the Celtic Park pitch invasion is a disgrace

    Over these past few months, Martin O’Neill has appeared regularly on talkSPORT. Speaking to Jim White…

    Andy Burnham said that men who identify as women should be able to use female toilets – and only a ‘small minority’ object, he claimed

    Aussie Olympics legend Neil Brooks has $2million fraud charges dropped after legal battle that lasted almost 10 years

    So much for the ‘jet fuel crisis’… there’s never been a better time to grab a holiday bargain – with some almost 50% CHEAPER than last year

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Martin O’Neill is a Celtic legend whose words hold weight and opinion matters … His refusal to condemn the Celtic Park pitch invasion is a disgrace

    Andy Burnham said that men who identify as women should be able to use female toilets – and only a ‘small minority’ object, he claimed

    Aussie Olympics legend Neil Brooks has $2million fraud charges dropped after legal battle that lasted almost 10 years

    Most Popular

    Breakthrough in search for missing San Francisco man who vanished in 2017

    November 19, 20240 Views

    “And she’s among the girls shouting” – Female congregant publicly declares crúsh during an anonymous Q&A session in church (WATCH)

    November 19, 20240 Views

    Tsikata praised Mahama’s govt because he enjoyed contracts under that regime

    November 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.