Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Jerry Afriyie gets late Black Stars invite for friendly against Mexico friendly

    One man is dead and four others injured after shooting in Canley Heights, Sydney

    Augustine Boakye to miss Black Stars trip to Mexico due to Saint-Étienne Playoffs

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»SSNIT honours outstanding self-employed contributors
    News

    SSNIT honours outstanding self-employed contributors

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 27, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read7 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    SSNIT honours outstanding self-employed contributors
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    SSNIT awards nine-employed individuals SSNIT awards nine-employed individuals

    The Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) has awarded nine self-employed individuals for outstanding contributions to the social security Scheme.

    In all, three awardees were drawn from three categories that included top model Self-employed Enrolment Drive (SEED) Contributors for the longest streak of prompt payment, exceptional SEED Contributor for the highest contribution payment and the rising Star SEED Contributor for the highest non-defaulting self-employed contributors.

    The recipients were honoured at the 2024 SSNIT Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols, organised at the SSNIT Pension House to mark the Christmas celebration.

    Speaking at the event, the Director-General of SSNIT, Mr. Kofi Osafo-Maafo, said the awardees had played a crucial role in the success and growth of the SSNIT Scheme over the years.

    He noted that the awards ceremony was meant to encourage contributors and inspire other self-employed persons and workers in the informal sector to continue contributing to the SSNIT Scheme.

    “As the Trust recognises your contributions to the scheme towards your retirement journey, we also wish to encourage you and all self-employed contributors to continue contributing to the Scheme and enjoy the benefits,” he said.

    In May last year, SSNIT launched the SEED programme in Kumasi, Ashanti region with the aim of extending pension coverage to self-employed individuals and workers in the informal sector.

    At the time of the launch, about 13,000 self-employed persons had enrolled on the scheme. Currently, more than 121,000 have signed up, reflecting a significant increase.

    SSNIT has attributed the increase in enrolment to the value the scheme provides its members, which includes benefits such as old age pension, invalidity pension, and survivors’ lump sum.

    The awards recipients also commended the organisation and pledged their commitment to contributing their quota to building a social safety net for Ghanaian citizens.

    Watch the latest edition of BizTech below:

    Click here to follow the GhanaWeb Business WhatsApp channel



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleThree Young Ladies Flaúnt Dollar Bills While Bragg!ng About Their Job (WATCH)
    Next Article Sarkodie was already popular back then
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    One man is dead and four others injured after shooting in Canley Heights, Sydney

    May 19, 2026

    Embattled LA Mayor Karen Bass doubles down on assertion that drug users should get free taxpayer-funded teeth

    May 19, 2026

    Fighter jets scrambled over Washington DC as terrified local residents hear sonic boom

    May 19, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025139 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026119 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025102 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202671 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports May 19, 2026

    Jerry Afriyie gets late Black Stars invite for friendly against Mexico friendly

    Ghanaian young-sensation Jerry Afriyie has received a late call-up to the Black Stars squad as…

    One man is dead and four others injured after shooting in Canley Heights, Sydney

    Augustine Boakye to miss Black Stars trip to Mexico due to Saint-Étienne Playoffs

    Embattled LA Mayor Karen Bass doubles down on assertion that drug users should get free taxpayer-funded teeth

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Jerry Afriyie gets late Black Stars invite for friendly against Mexico friendly

    One man is dead and four others injured after shooting in Canley Heights, Sydney

    Augustine Boakye to miss Black Stars trip to Mexico due to Saint-Étienne Playoffs

    Most Popular

    Melbourne mother-of-two allegedly stabbed to death in front of three teens in Bayswater by her neighbour is identified

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘I don’t see anyone, I’m like John Cena’

    November 17, 20240 Views

    ‘Bloody Joe’ Biden has taken ‘big step towards WW3’ with decision to let Kyiv strike inside Russia with long-range missiles, Moscow declares as officials threaten ‘harshest response’ and warn UK and France not to follow suit

    November 18, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.