Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Net migration falls to 171,000 but asylum seekers continue to rise, new official data shows

    Mission International School donates to Ghana Weightlifting team

    Woman passes out after couple are lashed 100 times for having sex outside marriage under Indonesian province’s Sharia law

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Politics»Police confirm arrest of two suspects in Asankrangwa murder case
    Politics

    Police confirm arrest of two suspects in Asankrangwa murder case

    Papa LincBy Papa LincAugust 19, 2025No Comments1 Min Read4 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Police confirm arrest of two suspects in Asankrangwa murder case
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    The Western Central Regional Police Command has confirmed the arrest of two men in connection with the fatal stabbing of a 20-year-old man at the Asankrangwa Education Area on Sunday, August 17, 2025.

    In a statement signed by the Head of the Public Affairs Unit, ASP Beatrice Turkson, the police said preliminary investigations revealed that the deceased was chased and stabbed multiple times by a group of people.

    The incident is believed to have stemmed from a misunderstanding between the deceased and one of the suspects, identified as 36-year-old Kwasi Opong.

    According to the police, swift action led to the arrest of Opong and another suspect, 23-year-old William Francis Osei. Both are currently in custody assisting with investigations, while efforts are underway to apprehend another suspect who is still on the run.

    The police noted that the body of the deceased has been deposited at the Asankrangwa Catholic Hospital morgue for preservation and autopsy.

    “The Command assures the public that all persons connected to this heinous crime will be brought to justice,” the statement said.

    The police appealed to the public to provide any information that could assist in the ongoing investigations.

    By: Jacob Aggrey



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleHow Ghanaian athletes performed on Day 1 of the CAA Region II Athletics Championship
    Next Article Plot to raise hundreds more flags on England’s streets: Army of patriotic ‘Operation Raise the Colours’ activists vow to defy council bans with St George’s Cross displays
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Hearts, Aduana FC share points in Accra

    May 11, 2026

    Medeama edge closer to GPL title

    May 11, 2026

    SCORES AT A GLANCE 

    May 11, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025140 Views

    Tech entrepreneur uses ChatGPT to create a personalised cancer vaccine for his DOG – and the breakthrough could soon help humans too

    March 14, 2026120 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 2025103 Views

    Meet the ISIS brides arriving in Australia TODAY – as Anthony Albanese tries to have it both ways

    May 7, 202672 Views
    Don't Miss
    International May 21, 2026

    Net migration falls to 171,000 but asylum seekers continue to rise, new official data shows

    Net migration to Britain fell to 171,000 last year, new official figures show.The Office for…

    Mission International School donates to Ghana Weightlifting team

    Woman passes out after couple are lashed 100 times for having sex outside marriage under Indonesian province’s Sharia law

    NAC Breda part ways with Matthew Amoah following relegation

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Net migration falls to 171,000 but asylum seekers continue to rise, new official data shows

    Mission International School donates to Ghana Weightlifting team

    Woman passes out after couple are lashed 100 times for having sex outside marriage under Indonesian province’s Sharia law

    Most Popular

    “Dad can’t wait to marry you off” – Bride’s father eagerly approves the couple’s union with a swift ‘Yes’ answer on their wedding day (WATCH)

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Ring camera captures young couple calmly coming and going after killing ‘grandfather’

    November 21, 20240 Views

    Matt Gaetz says he’d be in prison if the sex ‘smears’ were true in first interview since withdrawing as AG pick

    November 22, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.