Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Cocobod management , senior staff take salary cuts over liquidity challenges

    Otto Addo deserves respect for qualifying for two World Cups

    ‘You are cheap!’ – Pastor chides Ghanaian women in ‘Russian sex video’

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»Africa News»“Once the DNA test has been done, Mohbad will be bur!ed” – Mohbad’s father
    Africa News

    “Once the DNA test has been done, Mohbad will be bur!ed” – Mohbad’s father

    Papa LincBy Papa LincDecember 4, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read3 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    “Once the DNA test has been done, Mohbad will be bur!ed” – Mohbad’s father
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Joseph Aloba, father of the late singer Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has once again addressed the delay surrounding his son’s burial, insisting that a DNA test remains the most important step before the family can proceed.

    In a video shared online, he said the scheduled court hearing on the DNA matter is crucial and has been the reason the late artiste has not yet been laid to rest.

    According to him, resolving the issue will enable the family to move forward with other necessary arrangements.

    In his words;

    “Today is the DNA court case. I am telling the whole world that this is the most important thing and what has been delaying Mohbad’s burial. After the DNA has been done, we can now move on to other things.”

    The demand for a DNA test has been one of the most debated aspects of the ongoing conversations surrounding Mohbad’s death.

    While some family members and members of the public have continued to push for clarity, others have urged that the singer be buried without further delay.

    Mohbad passed away on September 12, 2023, sparking widespread mourning and calls for an investigation into the circumstances of his death.

    His body was later exhumed by authorities as part of the probe, and since then, the family has not reached a final agreement on burial plans.

    Watch the video below,





    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleAccess Restricted
    Next Article ‘I see a snake’ — Yaya Touré attacks Pep Guardiola
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Lady says her mum and aunties are badd!es after seeing them perform raunchy dance moves at their house party (Watch)

    February 16, 2026

    Woman struggles to compose herself after wearing a tummy wrap for the first time during a photoshoot (Video)

    February 12, 2026

    “I wish I could tell God that please I don’t want to be feminine…I’m so heart broken” – Nigerian man cries out over d!scrimination

    February 12, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views
    Don't Miss
    Politics February 17, 2026

    Cocobod management , senior staff take salary cuts over liquidity challenges

    The Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) has announced salary reductions for its Executive Management and Senior…

    Otto Addo deserves respect for qualifying for two World Cups

    ‘You are cheap!’ – Pastor chides Ghanaian women in ‘Russian sex video’

    GACC raises red flag over political interference in corruption prosecutions

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Cocobod management , senior staff take salary cuts over liquidity challenges

    Otto Addo deserves respect for qualifying for two World Cups

    ‘You are cheap!’ – Pastor chides Ghanaian women in ‘Russian sex video’

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Emma Heming Willis shares family photos as daughter Mabel turns 11

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.