Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    GFA President launches U-15 Girls’ Agenda for 2026

    Efya ties the knot with Nigerian singer Tomi Thomas

    Bekwai MP opposes creation of 24-Hour Economy Secretariat

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»Sports»Liverpool fans in despair as Mohamed Salah issues worrying update about his future
    Sports

    Liverpool fans in despair as Mohamed Salah issues worrying update about his future

    Papa LincBy Papa LincNovember 26, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read5 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    Liverpool fans in despair as Mohamed Salah issues worrying update about his future
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    Some Liverpool fans are growing increasingly concerned about the possible departure of star player Mohamed Salah, following his recent comments regarding his uncertain future at the club.

    Salah believes his time at the club is coming to an end following the failure of the club to offer him a new deal.

    The Egyptian expressed his disappointment over the club’s reluctance to offer him a contract extension.

    Speaking after scoring a brace in a comeback win over Southampton on Sunday, November 24, 2024, Salah said the delay indicates that he is likely on his way out.

    “I’m probably more out than in. I haven’t received any proposal. We’re almost in December, and I haven’t received any offers yet to stay at the club…I’m probably more out than in,” he said as quoted by Fabrizio Romano.

    He emphasized his frustration over the situation, venting his disappointment at the club’s refusal to offer him a new deal.

    “Disappointed? Yes, I’m disappointed. Of course, I’m disappointed with the situation. I have not seen any sort of proposal from Liverpool so far.”

    His comments has left many fans worried as they believe Salah deserves an extension for his recent form.

    Mohamed Salah is Liverpool’s top scorer this season with 12 goals in 18 games, and he has also provided 10 assists.

    His contract is set to expire at the end of the 2024/2025 season, which will mark the end of his 7-year stay with the Reds.

    EE/EK



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleParents Entreated To Encourage Wards To Embrace Indigenous Ghanaian Attire, Local Cuisines In Promotion Of Culture
    Next Article Massive development in Albo’s plans for superannuation
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    GFA President launches U-15 Girls’ Agenda for 2026

    February 17, 2026

    UCL: Wounded kings Real will be dangerous

    February 17, 2026

    PNFC secure narrow 1-0 victory over UCC Youngsters in Matchday 19 clash

    February 16, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202553 Views
    Don't Miss
    Sports February 17, 2026

    GFA President launches U-15 Girls’ Agenda for 2026

    President of the Football Association, Kurt Edwin Okraku, has officially launched the 2026 agenda for…

    Efya ties the knot with Nigerian singer Tomi Thomas

    Bekwai MP opposes creation of 24-Hour Economy Secretariat

    FBI refuses to share Alex Pretti evidence with Minnesota prosecutors investigating DHS killing of Minneapolis nurse

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    GFA President launches U-15 Girls’ Agenda for 2026

    Efya ties the knot with Nigerian singer Tomi Thomas

    Bekwai MP opposes creation of 24-Hour Economy Secretariat

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Emma Heming Willis shares family photos as daughter Mabel turns 11

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.