Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    What's Hot

    Techiman South MCE lauds “Nkoko Nkitinkiti” as most patronised government initiative

    Andrew ‘wailed “you can’t do this to me, I’m the Queen’s son”‘ as he was marched out of Royal Lodge: Royal should face TREASON probe, MP says

    Watch how Ghana’s legendary goalkeeper Robert Mensah was given a hero’s farewell in 1971

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Lifestyle
    • Africa News
    • International
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube WhatsApp
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports
    Subscribe
    PapaLincPapaLinc
    You are at:Home»News»International»King Charles needs to admit what he knew about Andrew, when he found out and what he did about it, Royal expert insists
    International

    King Charles needs to admit what he knew about Andrew, when he found out and what he did about it, Royal expert insists

    Papa LincBy Papa LincFebruary 22, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
    King Charles needs to admit what he knew about Andrew, when he found out and what he did about it, Royal expert insists
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email


    King Charles should admit what he knew about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s misconduct, when he found out and what he did about it, a royal expert has said. 

    The monarch’s younger brother was arrested on the morning of his 66th birthday on Thursday over suspicions of misconduct in public office. 

    It came amid the ongoing fallout over Andrew’s friendship with paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein – with Charles said to have become increasingly concerned about allegations against his brother. 

    But after the Mail on Sunday revealed Charles was warned as long ago as 2019 that the Royal Family’s name was being ‘abused’ by Andrew’s business associations, royal expert Andrew Lownie has insisted the King must admit how much he knew. 

    Mr Lownie, author of Entitled: The Rise and Fall of the House of York, said: ‘I suspect we may see other charges being laid on Andrew in the course of the next few months.

    ‘I think it will be very damaging if it is revealed that King Charles knew about this. And, you know, I think he needs to come clean on what he knew, when he knew it and what he did about it. 

    ‘Because if he’s been covering this up, then I think his position will become very difficult.’ 

    Following his brother’s arrest on Thursday, Charles issued an unprecedented statement confirming his ‘wholehearted support and co-operation’ with the investigation into Andrew. 

    King Charles needs to admit what he knew about Andrew, when he found out and what he did about it, Royal expert insists

    King Charles attending London Fashion Week on Thursday – the same day his brother Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was arrested 

    Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor (left) speaking to King Charles at the Duchess of Kent's funeral in September last year - while Prince William (right) stands apart

    Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor (left) speaking to King Charles at the Duchess of Kent’s funeral in September last year – while Prince William (right) stands apart

    The King added: ‘I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office.

    ‘What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation.

    ‘Let me state clearly: the law must take its course.’

    But following a raid on Andrew’s new and former homes on Thursday, the future of the royal family has been thrown into doubt as revelations about how much Charles may have known rise to the surface. 

    Mr Lownie added: ‘There’s a sort of culture of fear in the States about doing anything. 

    ‘But, you know, we’re very lucky that this was initiated by the police. And, you know, they said they would do it without fear and favour. 

    ‘No one’s above the law. And I’m afraid that that feeling doesn’t exist yet in the States. But I think as more names emerge and it’s seen that people are being held to account in this country, we may see some of the people in the States being brought to justice.’ 

    Buckingham Palace declined to comment.  

    Andrew photographed leaving Aylsham Police Station in Norfolk following his arrest on Thursday

    Andrew photographed leaving Aylsham Police Station in Norfolk following his arrest on Thursday 

    Today, the Mail on Sunday revealed Charles was warned in as early as 2019 that the Royal Family’s name was being exploited by Andrew’s business associations. 

    In a bombshell email, a whistleblower told the Palace that the former Duke had secret financial links to controversial millionaire financier David Rowland, who was abusing his royal links. 

    Messages seen by this newspaper also appear to show that Andrew allowed Mr Rowland to effectively join in with his official duties. 

    The cache of emails threaten to draw Charles further into the crisis, triggered by Andrew’s links to Epstein, and allegations he passed potentially confidential and sensitive documents to the convicted paedophile.  

    On Thursday, Thames Valley Police confirmed Andrew had been arrested that morning, with officers able to hold him without charge for 24 hours from the time he arrived at a police station. 

    He was later photographed in the back of a car leaving Aylsham police station in Norfolk shortly after 7pm. 

    The Daily Mail was the first to reveal that plain-clothes police, carried in six unmarked vehicles, had arrived at Wood Farm, where Andrew now lives, at around 8am on Thursday. 



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleNRL star makes stunning move after accusing his club of making 35 of his team-mates ‘wrestle’ him in shocking punishment for being late to training
    Next Article Watch as Mr Beast surprises two dedicated Ghanaian ‘village’ teachers with brand new homes
    Papa Linc

    Related Posts

    Andrew ‘wailed “you can’t do this to me, I’m the Queen’s son”‘ as he was marched out of Royal Lodge: Royal should face TREASON probe, MP says

    February 22, 2026

    MP calls for Parliament to launch TREASON probe into Andrew and Mandelson

    February 22, 2026

    Cops swarm to a property in the hunt for missing Sydney grandfather Chris Baghsarian – hours after car found set alight was linked to his disappearance

    February 22, 2026
    Ads
    Top Posts

    Secret code break that ‘solved’ the Zodiac killer case: Expert who unmasked single suspect behind two of America’s darkest murders tells all on bombshell investigation

    December 24, 2025121 Views

    Newsreader Sandy Gall personally lobbied Margaret Thatcher’s government to back the Mujahideen

    July 4, 202556 Views

    Night Of The Samurai Grand Arrivals Gallery » December 23, 2025

    December 24, 202554 Views

    Here’s why Ghana Airways collapsed in 2004

    November 5, 202454 Views
    Don't Miss
    News February 22, 2026

    Techiman South MCE lauds “Nkoko Nkitinkiti” as most patronised government initiative

    This blog is managed by the content creator and not GhanaWeb, its affiliates, or employees.…

    Andrew ‘wailed “you can’t do this to me, I’m the Queen’s son”‘ as he was marched out of Royal Lodge: Royal should face TREASON probe, MP says

    Watch how Ghana’s legendary goalkeeper Robert Mensah was given a hero’s farewell in 1971

    Watch as Mr Beast surprises two dedicated Ghanaian ‘village’ teachers with brand new homes

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • WhatsApp

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest headlines from PapaLinc about news & entertainment.

    Ads
    About Us
    About Us

    Your authentic source for news and entertainment.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: info@papalinc.com
    For Ads on our website and social handles.
    Email Us: ads@papalinc.com
    Contact: +1-718-924-6727

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Techiman South MCE lauds “Nkoko Nkitinkiti” as most patronised government initiative

    Andrew ‘wailed “you can’t do this to me, I’m the Queen’s son”‘ as he was marched out of Royal Lodge: Royal should face TREASON probe, MP says

    Watch how Ghana’s legendary goalkeeper Robert Mensah was given a hero’s farewell in 1971

    Most Popular

    OK Frimpong reveals why he ‘singlehandedly’ sponsored Medikal’s O2 Ingido (London) occasion

    October 18, 20240 Views

    Seven dead after ferry dock gangway collapses on Georgia’s Sapelo Island

    October 20, 20240 Views

    WAEC releases 2024 BECE results; cancels entire results of 41 candidates

    October 20, 20240 Views
    © 2026 PapaLinc. Designed by LiveTechOn LLC.
    • News
      • Africa News
      • International
    • Entertainment
      • Lifestyle
      • Movies
      • Music
    • Politics
    • Sports

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.